News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on July 30, 2018, 06:40:40 PM
Well I did it I got hair extensions I do like them I think just trying to get used to them

Before

After

@natalie.ashlyne    Wow-zers....   your extensions look wonderful and natural... Your very last picture with your wearing glasses is my favorite!!!!   I am certain that you will be getting lots of compliments and admirers looking your way.
Looking forward to more of your posts and updates.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Sonja

@natalie.ashlyne Hi Natalie - new hair extensions are looking AWESOME! you look great in your after photos, I also like the way your entire hair is styled - its a bit softer looking which matches your new hair length really well.
What type of extensions did you get if you don't mind me asking? ( might help other girls looking at something like this )

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on July 29, 2018, 02:18:23 AM
Your shinning Josie. Good signs :')
And you too Jess. The crew looks badass!

Here is how my hair is looking lately. I have finally learned a really good way to dry it using a paddle brush, drys in 10-15 mins and leaves it very sleek!

Thanks Rachel!  We are BAB's
Your hair is looking amazing and so are you!

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on July 30, 2018, 06:40:40 PM
Well I did it I got hair extensions I do like them I think just trying to get used to them

After

Extensions are great but they do take some getting used to.  You are rocking them girl!

Quote from: emma-f on July 29, 2018, 07:04:21 PM
Weekend with my daughter in London - beginning to feel more confident in myself

Em x

Looking great Emma!  I hope you had a great time with your daughter.
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Natalie, you hair looks really good. They did a very good job. 💖

•  

BrianaJ

Emma you look great.  I think you look younger in these photos vs. your avatar, especially the one below. Love the dress and purse too!

Quote from: emma-f on July 29, 2018, 07:04:21 PM
Weekend with my daughter in London - beginning to feel more confident in myself

Em x
~~Be kind~~
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Thank you @josie76 @Alaskan Danielle @Sonja @I Am Jess @Rachel_Christina  for all the kind words you all are awesome and uplifting.  :D

My extensions are just tap in extensions which don't damage the hair as much as the other types so I was told. But you have to get them moved up every 12 weeks which is well for me $200 here. I just needed something to help get me over my hump that I have been in to boost my confidence as right now crap hit my fan. lol

•  

emma-f

Quote from: BrianaJ on July 31, 2018, 08:12:05 AM
Emma you look great.  I think you look younger in these photos vs. your avatar, especially the one below. Love the dress and purse too!

Thanks Hun. No admissions at all but the photo above might be after 4 sites of Botox and 3 sites of fillers. No admissions though lol xx
  •  

emma-f

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on July 31, 2018, 08:48:29 AM
Thank you @josie76 @Alaskan Danielle @Sonja @I Am Jess @Rachel_Christina  for all the kind words you all are awesome and uplifting.  :D

My extensions are just tap in extensions which don't damage the hair as much as the other types so I was told. But you have to get them moved up every 12 weeks which is well for me $200 here. I just needed something to help get me over my hump that I have been in to boost my confidence as right now crap hit my fan. lol

The extensions look great hun!! Tapes are great, I had them before. I have keratin bonded now. No well applied extensions should damage the hair. The problem is people applying it that don't know what they're doing. If I get time I might do a pros and cons of the various extensions. Yours really suit you though

Em x
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on July 31, 2018, 08:48:29 AM

My extensions are just tap in extensions which don't damage the hair as much as the other types so I was told. But you have to get them moved up every 12 weeks which is well for me $200 here.

Lucky.  I have to have mine re-adjusted every 4-5 weeks because my hair grows so fast.  I use the tape in version also.  I get my roots touched up at the same time.  I didn't spend as much money on my hair in a year as I do now in a month.  Thank you transition.......

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: emma-f on July 31, 2018, 10:29:56 AM
The extensions look great hun!! Tapes are great, I had them before. I have keratin bonded now. No well applied extensions should damage the hair. The problem is people applying it that don't know what they're doing. If I get time I might do a pros and cons of the various extensions. Yours really suit you though

Em x

Thank you :) and yes so true about No well applied extensions should damage the hair.

Quote from: I Am Jess on July 31, 2018, 06:50:32 PM

Lucky.  I have to have mine re-adjusted every 4-5 weeks because my hair grows so fast.  I use the tape in version also.  I get my roots touched up at the same time.  I didn't spend as much money on my hair in a year as I do now in a month.  Thank you transition.......

Yes tell me about it lol hair, make up, laser, I need another full time job soon just so I can have a beauty fund lol 
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on July 31, 2018, 08:51:14 PM
Yes tell me about it lol hair, make up, laser, I need another full time job soon just so I can have a beauty fund lol
@natalie.ashlyne
When you think about it, the rainbow icon that represents the lgbt community really should belong to just the Transgender community, not just because its got more variance than the rest of them combined (tongue in cheek here..) but because we need that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, we need it for all the surgeries, face work, hair removal, makeup, new wardrobe, never ending collection of bikinis' (I'm thinking of a special someone called Ashley...), wigs, hair treatments, hair extensions, nail work, foundation - GOD foundation is expensive..., cinchers, body padding, legal work, active wear, therapy...
Ok, we can share the rainbow but that pot of gold is OURS!! we need it!...Natalie agrees with me?

Sonja.
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: Sonja on August 01, 2018, 12:06:27 AM
@natalie.ashlyne
When you think about it, the rainbow icon that represents the lgbt community really should belong to just the Transgender community, not just because its got more variance than the rest of them combined (tongue in cheek here..) but because we need that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, we need it for all the surgeries, face work, hair removal, makeup, new wardrobe, never ending collection of bikinis' (I'm thinking of a special someone called Ashley...), wigs, hair treatments, hair extensions, nail work, foundation - GOD foundation is expensive..., cinchers, body padding, legal work, active wear, therapy...
Ok, we can share the rainbow but that pot of gold is OURS!! we need it!...Natalie agrees with me?

Sonja.

Nice thing about foundation is it lasts a long time. :) I don't spend all that much on makeup these days. Maybe $50 a month tops.
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

I'm so lucky I spend very little on make up and hair stuff. All my money goes on cars and mods 😐

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: krobinson103 on August 01, 2018, 01:42:07 AM
Nice thing about foundation is it lasts a long time. :) I don't spend all that much on makeup these days. Maybe $50 a month tops.
Lol I don't even spend that much I always wear lipstick but only go all out for dates or other special occasions.  But Walgreens does a lot of buy one get one either free or 50% off

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk
If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

amberwaves

I don't spend that much on makeup typically.  I rarely wear anything more than the basics, ya know shadow, liner and mascara.  However, I have been known for the occasional makeup shopping binge [emoji16]
  •  

Artesia

IMG_0361 by Claire Labus, on Flickr

Been a while, but here's me with no makeup about 4 days ago.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

I Am Jess

From my Tuesday Night Club adventures last night....

With one of my co-workers who was my guest last night......

The trans contingent......

The girl crew......I love my friends
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: Artesia on August 01, 2018, 12:09:59 PM
IMG_0361 by Claire Labus, on Flickr

Been a while, but here's me with no makeup about 4 days ago.
@Artesia  -  Wow! What a gorgeous smile you have, you don't need makeup do you!

I will admit - the number of times I watched Survivor and saw pretty woman on it, then at the end they would be dolled up in fancy clothes and often heavy makeup and I would say to my wife - wow they looked so much better before!!  Sometimes makeup actually hide a pretty face...

@I am Jess -  /blushing  Yep looks like a lot of fun  :P  You know 80% of my wardrobe is black right?  Unfortunately I have to add in the price of a ticket to the US and A....

Sonja
  •  

Sabrina Hope

Photo shot at the chalet before coming home. [emoji4]

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sabrina
  •  

emma-f

@Artesia - love the smile. And those cheekbones - fab as always!

@I am Jess - Looks like you just have the best time ever!!

@dizz - you look really happy and at peace. Again, lovely smile!
  •