News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: SiobhánF on October 26, 2018, 03:39:53 AM
Trust me, girl, they were way too thick and blocky lol. Next time, I'll do them just a bit thinner.

Yeah I always think my stylist does my eyebrows leave some too thick to what do you think

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

SiobhánF

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on October 26, 2018, 03:48:51 AM
Yeah I always think my stylist does my eyebrows leave some too thick to what do you think

I'd say trim underneath your brows a bit to open up some space and make your face look a little brighter. I'd have to be there in person though to really say anything definitive. Also, it looks as if you have hooded eyes, of which there are some really good tutorials on Youtube to compliment the shape and really give your eyes some more love. Regardless, you have a really nice face shape! I love it!
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: SiobhánF on October 26, 2018, 04:01:28 AM
I'd say trim underneath your brows a bit to open up some space and make your face look a little brighter. I'd have to be there in person though to really say anything definitive. Also, it looks as if you have hooded eyes, of which there are some really good tutorials on Youtube to compliment the shape and really give your eyes some more love. Regardless, you have a really nice face shape! I love it!
Thank you very much any advice is extremely helpful and thank you very much for the wonderful compliment

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

SiobhánF

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on October 26, 2018, 04:05:04 AM
Thank you very much any advice is extremely helpful and thank you very much for the wonderful compliment

Happy to help, love! ^_^
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Devlyn

Siobhan, Arianna, you both look fabulous!

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Devlyn on October 26, 2018, 05:11:31 AM
Siobhan, Arianna, you both look fabulous!

Hugs, Devlyn
I thank you very much

•  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: Devlyn on October 25, 2018, 08:15:08 AM
Made dinner then got pretty for my sweetie.

My reply is a bit slow but - my god you look good in a dress !

Kind regards, Kirsten.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Devlyn

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Devlyn on October 26, 2018, 12:47:12 PM
Same deal, different day.  :)

Wow looking red hot and red I love that dress I really got to find me one like that it's classy yet elegant

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Devlyn on October 26, 2018, 12:47:12 PM
Same deal, different day.  :)

Great look on you, Devlyn.  This color also works well with your hair and skin tone.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on October 25, 2018, 11:26:03 PM
I love that first outfit but I've always had a thing for school girl outfits I thought they were always cute I just don't know if it would look good on me LOL

Thanks! You may try it. Why not?

Actually I were wearing the school girl outfit while teaching at my class for undergraduate students yesterday.

Quote from: Devlyn on October 26, 2018, 01:22:04 AM
Thanks, ladies! Barbie, you look fabulous, the people of Yokohama are in for a treat. :)

Thanks, Devlyn! Yes. As I know, that school uniform style is popular in Japan, and I may not be so much noticeable. It will be interesting to observe people's responses there.

Quote from: Sonja on October 26, 2018, 01:44:43 AM
@barbie
I love pleated skirts especially tartan designs, its one of the must have items on a long list I have....
You look great Barbie - as always!

Thanks! Sonja.

It is interesting that the origin of Tartars could be related with that of ancient Koreans, probably thousands or hundreds years ago, but the closeness vaguely remains in spoken languages. Currently I do not see those tartan designs in traditional clothes here, but do see in traditional houses. For example:

Archaeological history on Tartan: https://www.annabelfrage.com/2016/04/30/of-mummies-in-tartan/

Quote from: SiobhánF on October 26, 2018, 03:28:32 AM
@barbie
Very pretty!!

Thanks!

Cheers,

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: barbie on October 26, 2018, 01:41:08 PM
Thanks! You may try it. Why not?

Actually I were wearing the school girl outfit while teaching at my class for undergraduate students yesterday.

Thanks, Devlyn! Yes. As I know, that school uniform style is popular in Japan, and I may not be so much noticeable. It will be interesting to observe people's responses there.

Thanks! Sonja.

It is interesting that the origin of Tartars could be related with that of ancient Koreans, probably thousands or hundreds years ago, but the closeness vaguely remains in spoken languages. Currently I do not see those tartan designs in traditional clothes here, but do see in traditional houses. For example:

Thanks!

Cheers,

barbie~~
I love those walls back / door designs those are amazingly beautiful that would go wonderful with my room and my Japanese theme or it might be Chinese theme or could be Korean possibly I'm not sure I don't read Chinese Japanese or Korean

•  

barbie

Quote from: SiobhánF on October 26, 2018, 03:31:06 AM
I tried the Wunderbrow that came in and it's a good product for keeping brows colored in for a few days. I'm not sure about thick brows on me, but I do love this product. lol

I see many women, especially young girls serving in hotels or airlines, shave their eyebrows and pencil them. It looks very tidy.

As my eyebrows are long and dense, I do not shave them, but I sometimes pluck and trim fine hairs. Some people ask whether my eyebrows are shaven and drawn, and I reply that my brows are natural ones  :D

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: barbie on October 26, 2018, 02:23:19 PM
I see many women, especially young girls serving in hotels or airlines, shave their eyebrows and pencil them. It looks very tidy.

As my eyebrows are long and dense, I do not shave them, but I sometimes pluck and trim fine hairs. Some people ask whether my eyebrows are shaven and drawn, and I reply that my brows are natural ones  :D

barbie~~
I honestly cannot understand these women that wax off their eyebrows and then draw them back on yours are absolutely beautiful I do wish mine were a little bit darker but that's why they made eyebrow pencils right LOL your picture looks wonderful

•  

Devlyn

Thank you, Arianna and Michelle. Lady in red... without the lady part.  ;D
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Devlyn on October 26, 2018, 02:46:52 PM
Thank you, Arianna and Michelle. Lady in red... without the lady part.  ;D
No it's not Lady In Red without the lady part!!!
it's just plain Lady in Red

•  

emma-f

•  

Sonja

@Arianna Valentine

Hey Arianna - Its a bit hard to tell from the photo because I can't quite tell whats happening at the outer most part of your brow - but I'm wondering if it needs a tiny bit of darkening OR if theres a bit of foundation accindentally on top of your brow.  Also do you use a lip liner before lipstick? A lip liner that is slightly darker than the lipstick you use can create a more defined edge and a cool look. Like Bridget said - you have a great face shape, you look great!

Sonja.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Sonja on October 26, 2018, 03:37:47 PM
@Arianna Valentine

Hey Arianna - Its a bit hard to tell from the photo because I can't quite tell whats happening at the outer most part of your brow - but I'm wondering if it needs a tiny bit of darkening OR if theres a bit of foundation accindentally on top of your brow.  Also do you use a lip liner before lipstick? A lip liner that is slightly darker than the lipstick you use can create a more defined edge and a cool look. Like Bridget said - you have a great face shape, you look great!

Sonja.
Hey Sonya no actually I generally don't use lip liner there may have been some powder foundation in my eyebrows LOL I still haven't even figured out the whole liquid powder combination

•