Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: KathyLauren on May 08, 2018, 07:21:08 PM
Danielle, thank you for posting your updates!  I am happy that your date went well.  How nice to have a choice of suitors!

I am glad that the weather has finally turned spring-like for you.  About time!

I wish I was in sunny Florida, because then I could hop in the car and go visit @Steph2.0 and @SassyCassie.  Unfortunately, that would be a multi-day drive for me from here in Nova Scotia, or 15 hours in Steph's plane.

@KathyLauren
... I am so sorry about that...  I fixed my error on my post reply and moved you back to your home in Nova Scotia, Canada....   sorry, I think that I was temporarily confused because of that strange ball of bright light in the sky and the suddenly warmer weather.... or perhaps it was because of the afterglow from my dinner date with #4 last night was why I was confused.  That is my excuse and I am sticking with it!!!

Are you all done with your hard labor working on your driveway?  ... or is there still more to do.   
What is your next "Hot and Sweaty" work project??
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Dena on May 08, 2018, 09:11:56 PM
The mystery of the pink lid.
The pink lid is the work of #4. The reason you don't see pink lids on other cups is because #4 requested the coffee shop put in a stock of pink lids just for you and paid the cost of a minimal order which could be 500-1000 lids or more. As you stated the necklace, card, chocolate and coffee with the pink lid came from #4, the only orders receiving the pink lid have #4's mark on them. The pink lids are also sending the message "I know the truth but to me, your fully feminine.

Thank you @Dena  for your viewpoint on the "pink lid" mystery.  I am thinking that you are correct
about all of that... but what about #3... after all he is the one that started the pink lid thing by bringing me a coffee to my office with the very first pink lid that I saw... and what about the Barista?  How is she involved?
Hmmm, as the mystery keeps unfolding I will reveal what I find out about all of this, but for now I am just enjoying the moment and enjoying the afterglow [emoji173] of my dinner date with #4 !
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Laurie

The Barista is #5 or in cahoots with the real culprit.....
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Laurie on May 08, 2018, 11:58:42 PM
The Barista is #5 or in cahoots with the real culprit.....

@Laurie   It is a good possibility that you are correct.  Regarding the Barista, she is always so sweet, says flirty things to me when she make my coffee... and looks at me with her bedroom eyes....... ......... 
Danielle

•  

Jayne01

I have a new theory!

It has been #4 all along. She initially contracted #3 to bring the pink lid coffee to your office. She has also contracted the barista to ensure all your coffees come with a pink lid. They are all in on it, but #4 is the mastermind. She will go to great lengths to win you over.

Jayne

PS: don't mind me, I'm just sitting in the popcorn gallery coming up with my own wacky theories. I really have no clue who is responsible for what. [emoji15]
  •  

Roll

Are you sure there isn't some sort of secret Alaskan polygamy cult attempting to recruit you? ;D  ... Wow, just had a great idea for a book...
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Allison S

Hmm barista could be #5. Coffee in bed is nice [emoji23]

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Maddie86

Alright Danielle, here's my sweaty pic. I feel gross even posting this lol, you're the only person on here I'd do this for!

This is me this morning after jogging roughly 2.5 miles. I saw another trans girl on the trail though, I was happy about that! I should have said hi but i'm pretty shy, maybe next time!

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Maddie86 on May 09, 2018, 10:35:19 AM
Alright Danielle, here's my sweaty pic. I feel gross even posting this lol, you're the only person on here I'd do this for!

This is me this morning after jogging roughly 2.5 miles. I saw another trans girl on the trail though, I was happy about that! I should have said hi but i'm pretty shy, maybe next time!

@Maddie86  ... I think you look like a young woman that has been working out....  sweating and not always looking our best is called real life.   That is one of my reasons for wanting to do a "Hot and Sweaty" picture montage of myself and my trans friends on here.   
We are not always going to look like we just left the beauty salon... we have a life to live and things to do other than always primping ourselves and wearing a dress and high heels.
Thanks for posting... and am I correct in assuming that I have your permission to use that picture in a future photo montage???
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Maddie86

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 09, 2018, 10:43:49 AM
@Maddie86  ... I think you look like a young woman that has been working out....  sweating and not always looking our best is called real life.   That is one of my reasons for wanting to do a "Hot and Sweaty" picture montage of myself and my trans friends on here.   
We are not always going to look like we just left the beauty salon... we have a life to live and things to do other than always primping ourselves and wearing a dress and high heels.
Thanks for posting... and am I correct in assuming that I have your permission to use that picture in a future photo montage???
Hugs,
Danielle

Of course you can use it! I think the montage is a great idea, you are right about everything you said! I know a lot of people sexualize trans women, but a project like yours humanizes us!
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Wednesday Night's Dinner:  (was supposed to be a dinner date with male Suitor #1)

Because it is relevant I also posted this on the "What are you having for dinner" thread.

I closed my office early this afternoon and went to my weekly gym visit with my gym ladies (that group of 5 ladies includes female Suitor #4)   After I closed my office, and as I was leaving for the gym, I received a text that the dinner date with male Suitor #1 tonight wold have to be cancelled because he had to go unexpectedly out of town for several days. 

After the gym workout and shower at the gym to clean up I came immediately home... kinda bummed out that the date was cancelled.  I had planned to come home to get ready for the dinner date tonight.  I had my dress and heels laid out, and was going to fix up my hair and apply some make up and stuff... but instead I just changed into my sweats and fixed dinner for myself:  Spaghetti with meat sauce and some steamed Broccoli... along with a slice of Garlic Bread, and for dessert I had a Brownie... I had baked a batch of Brownies yesterday.
(Left Click picture to enlarge)

***I am really Bummed Out
and disappointed tonight, but my dinner I fixed tonight was delicious.  If I still feel bummed out later tonight... well .... there are more Brownies left over  ahhh, chocolate required when feeling down.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

sarah1972

What a bummer. Nothing worse than being all excited, having a nice outfit ready to go and then being stood up short notice. So sorry this happened, I had a feeling you have been looking forward to this dinner.

Hope he finds a nice way to make up for it! (Flowers, Box of Chocolates, anything).

Not sure it makes you feel better, but here are some big (((HUGS))).

Sarah

•  

Alyssa Bree

Awwww....so sorry Danielle! But I agree with Sarah - hopefully he will make it up to you with an extra gesture. This is an opportunity, I suppose, to see how he handles this sort of thing. :)
Your NEEDS drive your WANTS which drive your ACTIONS. To not take action is to not meet your needs.

I am like an archaeological excavation - being uncovered piece by piece, slowly...methodically... until all of the real ME stands proud in the light of day.
  •  

islandgirl

Sorry to hear that your dinner was 'not to be'. After you were all ready and everything! you sure made the best of the evening though! Hopefully the suitor situation will evolve more smoothly as the rest of the week progresses.

Now, what will our girl, suitor #4, do next to capture our Alaskan Danielle for the next date?
  •  

amberwaves

Cheer up Danielle!  I had a friend cancel a get together yesterday on me and was pretty bummed too. If it will make you feel better here's a hot and sweaty pic of me leaving the gym this evening.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: amberwaves on May 09, 2018, 11:04:32 PM
Cheer up Danielle!  I had a friend cancel a get together yesterday on me and was pretty bummed too. If it will make you feel better here's a hot and sweaty pic of me leaving the gym this evening.

@amberwaves
Amber:
  Even hot and sweaty I think that you look terrific and are every bit a pretty woman....
Thanks for your comment and thanks for your picture that I can use on my project.
By the way, I have a pink tank top just like the one you are wearing....

I wish I could give you some of my Brownies to help comfort you... they worked for me.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Maddie86

aw, I'm so sorry about your dinner falling through! Things happen though, I'm sure he will make it up to you, he seems to be really into you  :)

your meal looks great! and good choice with the nuts on the brownie lol. I prefer mine with nuts but I had a friend a couple years ago who was very against nuts in baked goods, he says it was like eating rocks and it ruins the texture. I told him it makes the texture better and that he has baby teeth  :laugh:
  •  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 09, 2018, 08:59:31 PM
Wednesday Night's Dinner:  (was supposed to be a dinner date with male Suitor #1)

Because it is relevant I also posted this on the "What are you having for dinner" thread.

I closed my office early this afternoon and went to my weekly gym visit with my gym ladies (that group of 5 ladies includes female Suitor #4)   After I closed my office, and as I was leaving for the gym, I received a text that the dinner date with male Suitor #1 tonight wold have to be cancelled because he had to go unexpectedly out of town for several days. 

After the gym workout and shower at the gym to clean up I came immediately home... kinda bummed out that the date was cancelled.  I had planned to come home to get ready for the dinner date tonight.  I had my dress and heels laid out, and was going to fix up my hair and apply some make up and stuff... but instead I just changed into my sweats and fixed dinner for myself:  Spaghetti with meat sauce and some steamed Broccoli... along with a slice of Garlic Bread, and for dessert I had a Brownie... I had baked a batch of Brownies yesterday.
(Left Click picture to enlarge)

***I am really Bummed Out
and disappointed tonight, but my dinner I fixed tonight was delicious.  If I still feel bummed out later tonight... well .... there are more Brownies left over  ahhh, chocolate required when feeling down.
Hugs,
Danielle
Danielle, I'm so sorry your dinner date got cancelled last minute. Unexpected things do happen. I hope he is planning on making it up to you in some way.

Your dinner is making me hungry. I am at work and haven't had a chance to eat my lunch yet. The brownie looks particularly good. Chocolate is our friend when feeling down.

Hope you are feeling better.

Jayne
  •  

Jayne01

Hi Danielle, I just did a treadmill workout at home and I thought about your hot and sweaty montage. While I still have the courage to post such a picture, here are two of my hot and sweaty pics.

Thank you Danielle and Sarah for motivating me to tart getting fit.

Jayne

•  

sarah1972

Yeah!!! Welcome to the workout club... just don't blame Danielle or I if you have sore muscles tomorrow [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Proud of you!

Quote from: Jayne01 on May 12, 2018, 07:52:14 PM
Hi Danielle, I just did a treadmill workout at home and I thought about your hot and sweaty montage. While I still have the courage to post such a picture, here are two of my hot and sweaty pics.

Thank you Danielle and Sarah for motivating me to tart getting fit.

Jayne

•