Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayne01

Oh I want to live there! What a cool name for a town.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Karen on June 23, 2018, 11:22:52 AM
Danielle, long time no talk.   Wow.  Those are amazing photos.  What beautiful country and you look so happy and at home. 

It is interesting to see how many on your thread love the real outdoors.   Being on water and in the woods is my happy place...it always has been.  All this discussion is inspiring me to get out hiking and exploring again.  I can smell the pine trees and cedars as I write this.

Sorry I have not been active lately.  As I said in my thread, I just needed space and time to be quite and with my emotions.   All is good....one day at a time. 

Thanks to you, and all of you for your sharing and inspiration. 

Karen

Ps I would add a picture but don't know how :)

@Karen
Dear Karen:  Yes indeed, this is a beautiful area that I am in.  I love the 4 distinct seasons that are experienced here...  Summer sun and warmth, Autumn leaves and cooler weather, Winter snow and ice, snow skiing and building snowmen... and lots of darkness, and then my favorite season... Spring ... new life, plants blooming, greener scenery, weather getting warmer and Spring showers.

Yes, get outside and go hiking and taking walks... for me that sort of activity clears my mind and if walking or jogging by myself I can ponder my issues and even talk to myself... I find that many times solutions are found that way.... excellent personal therapy for sure.
Indeed, one day at a time.   Hopefully your "space and time" has helped you to get back to your happy place.

Regarding including pictures on your posts and on private messages.......  I am sending you a PM right now with simple and easy instructions.

Thank you for coming to my thread and for your comments.
Hugs and hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on June 23, 2018, 01:10:59 PM
What stunning views, if you ever get to the UK come and see the Malvern Hills (mere stumps compared to yours) but the view across the valley is great all the way to the Cotswolds . Ask Kendra she took a photo.

@davina61   and  @Kendra

Wow Davina, your area where you live is beautiful...  I love all the differences in sights and scenery that we can see as we travel to other destinations....

Hmmm, Kendra... Tiddleywink... cute name for a town for sure.  How big is Tiddleywink?
Thank you for posting the beautiful and interesting pictures.

Always feel free to post whatever you want on this thread... and I love when readers post pictures as well.
I enjoy seeing what my followers and readers have to say to me and to each other... this is a comfy place to rest and share.

Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

•  

Kendra

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 23, 2018, 03:34:31 PM
> Hmmm, Kendra... Tiddleywink... cute name for a town for sure.  How big is Tiddleywink?

Tiddleywink England is two blinks.  I blinked twice driving through and reached the other side.  Tiddleywink is near the village of Castle Combe where many movies have been filmed including Dr. Doolittle.  I don't know if Dr. Doolittle knew about WPATH.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Katie Jade

Eight cottages apparently (didn't see a pub mentioned).
Still very cute ace name, usually based around drinking in pubs I think which is very English I Myself was born in a town with over 350 pubs (bars) about 150 years ago (lots of textile mills and thirsty people then apparently). The street where I bought my second house on, had 4 pubs or ex-pubs on it, 500m long....  At one time in the mid 1800s the town was the worlds largest producer of silk cloth and buttons and the original site for 'Hovis Bread'. 
Unless your English you may not understand that bit.
Posting on my nub page as well

Hugz
Katie

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Katie Again on June 23, 2018, 05:02:14 PM
Unless your English you may not understand that stuff...
Hugz
Katie

Hi Again,                   23 June 2018

You couldn't be more correct if you tried. I think maybe it's the accent. If I had spent more time in Boston, I'd probably have somewhat of a clue; right now the power cell in my right hearing apparatus is failing, which is drastically affecting my reading comprehension, grammar and spelling.

Best Always, Love,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Still very cute ace name, usually based around drinking in pubs I think which is very English I Myself was born in a town with over 350 pubs (bars) about 150 years ago (lots of textile mills and thirsty people then apparently). The street where I bought my second house on, had 4 pubs or ex-pubs on it, 500m long....  At one time in the mid 1800s the town was the worlds largest producer of silk cloth and buttons and the original site for 'Hovis Bread'. 
Unless your English you may not understand that bit.
Posting on my nub page as well

Hugz
Katie

@Katie Again
Dear Katie:  Thank you for the details regarding the town and area history....   With the help from Google I was able to make sense of it all.....   we Americans do have our difficulties with the English vocabulary and English wording about things.....
Thanks again for your reply.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

karensnow

Hi Danielle,

I just registered but have been lurking for a while, so I've been reading your posts. Thanks for sharing all that you do, and for letting people like me know what it's like (possibly) way down the road.

Also, you look fabulous and the scenery where you live is amazing!

Karen.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: karensnow on June 24, 2018, 06:49:23 PM
Hi Danielle,

I just registered but have been lurking for a while, so I've been reading your posts. Thanks for sharing all that you do, and for letting people like me know what it's like (possibly) way down the road.

Also, you look fabulous and the scenery where you live is amazing!

Karen.

@karensnow
Hello Karen, thank you for your nice words and for coming to my thread.   Yes indeed, where I live is a very beautiful place for sure.
Also allow me also to give you a warm WELCOME TO SUSAN'S PLACE.   
Please be certain to look at the important links that @Jessica included at the bottom of her welcome message to you when you posted for the very first time on Saturday on the Introductions Forum.
Please come here often to read what is going on in my world and to make any comments that you want.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

TonyaW

Hugz
Katie

Is it even considered a town in the UK if there is no pub?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

davina61

The small town where I live has 7 pubs (I think might be more) and a few old ones as well. Most of them are along the river bank , well it was a major route 100 + years ago to and from Bristol docks.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Katie Jade

Hi
Sorry for temporarily taking over the topic by the use of the word 'pub', so my final words are that of the 4 pubs in my village, the oldest dates from 1495, was a coaching pub and is apparently the place that provided the empty wine casks for Mary Queen of Scots to use to smuggle letters in and out, some of which may have sealed her grisly fate. She was 'interred' in  the castle at Tutbury by Queen Elizabeth I. And I have drunk beer and more recently wine and gin cocktails, as well as played pool there (pool table isn't quite that old..). So its now famous for me having visited it as well
;D ;D
Anyway can we get back to Danielle's saga please, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms...

Love n Hugz
Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

TiffanyShanahan

Hi Danielle

Tiffany here
Finally caught up on your thread
Let me start by saying I've loved reading about your adventures and your journey
So many times I've wanted to post replies but i felt since i was so far behind it would've been out of context
Hard to believe anybody would ever suspect you're not a cis woman
You are such a beautiful kind positive person and you're truly an inspiration to me
Your thread along with all the posts from your avid fans have trully helped me through what have been some dark times of late
I try to take your example and stay positive
Will add a pic for your hot and sweaty photo montage as soon as I'm able to post pics
Gotta warn you it will still be very much masculine even with makeup
I don't know how all you beautiful ladies do it but hope someday to be on your level

Smiles and hugs
Tiffany
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: TiffanyShanahan on June 28, 2018, 12:46:06 PM
Hi Danielle

Tiffany here
Finally caught up on your thread
Let me start by saying I've loved reading about your adventures and your journey
So many times I've wanted to post replies but i felt since i was so far behind it would've been out of context
Hard to believe anybody would ever suspect you're not a cis woman
You are such a beautiful kind positive person and you're truly an inspiration to me
Your thread along with all the posts from your avid fans have trully helped me through what have been some dark times of late
I try to take your example and stay positive
Will add a pic for your hot and sweaty photo montage as soon as I'm able to post pics
Gotta warn you it will still be very much masculine even with makeup
I don't know how all you beautiful ladies do it but hope someday to be on your level

Smiles and hugs
Tiffany

@TiffanyShanahan
Dear Tiffany: Thank you for reading and following my thread.  I am pleased that you have found my experiences and musings about my life interesting.  I know it was a long read but if a new reader comes here they just about have to go back to the beginning to figure out all that is going on here not only with my sometimes cryptic comment replies but also the comment replies from my followers. 

While much of this thread is obviously about my journey it has also become a place where all of my readers can post their thoughts and form conversations with other readers about various topics.  I welcome that sort of interaction and I never worry about comments that are off topic from the original intent of my thread.   I want this to be kind of like a Starbucks lounge full of different people that can relax and have interesting conversation among themselves or with the group.

I am indeed flattered by your most kind words and I am glad that you are following the pattern here of having a positive outlook on your life.   I also have another thread going that is most relevant to that thought and perhaps
might be of interest to you... here is the link:
       "Positive Mindset... put away negativity"

Any pictures that you care to post here for all to see are most welcome....  and if I can get my act together this summer and get going on my much touted special project, my "Hot and Sweaty" picture montage, your picture will make a great addition.

Again, Tiffany, thank you for reading and following.... and thank you for posting your first comment here.  I sincerely hope that you will come around here often and post again, and again.

Hugs, and wishing you well,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Katie Again on June 26, 2018, 03:37:50 PM
Hi
Sorry for temporarily taking over the topic by the use of the wor
d 'pub', so my final words are that of the 4 pubs in my village, the oldest dates from 1495, was a coaching pub and is apparently the place that provided the empty wine casks for Mary Queen of Scots to use to smuggle letters in and out, some of which may have sealed her grisly fate. She was 'interred' in  the castle at Tutbury by Queen Elizabeth I. And I have drunk beer and more recently wine and gin cocktails, as well as played pool there (pool table isn't quite that old..). So its now famous for me having visited it as well
;D ;D
Anyway can we get back to Danielle's saga please, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms...

Love n Hugz
Katie

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

@Katie Again
Dear Katie:  Thank you for posting the followup details about the pubs in your villiage... and how you detailed your beer drinking and pool playing binges.... LOL.   Seriously, thank you for sharing.

As I have stated here on my thread in many various comments to my readers and followers, please don't worry about taking the discussion off-topic.  I am really enjoying the give-and-take discussions that take place here...  it doesn't always have to be just about me.

Now, getting back to my saga...  I have had some interesting semi-romantic things going on at the next door coffee shop ... I will be posting an update later today about all of that.

Thank you again Katie for your visits here and posting your comments.
Oh, and wishing you a Happy Birthday tomorrow on Friday !!!! :icon_birthday:

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 28, 2018, 05:52:14 PM
Now, getting back to my saga...  I have had some interesting semi-romantic things going on at the next door coffee shop ... I will be posting an update later today about all of that.
My popcorn bucket is full and I am on the edge of my seat! [emoji14][emoji14][emoji14]
  •  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE: June 28, 2018  3:30 PM Alaska time....
I have had some interesting casual and semi-romantic things going on at the next door coffee shop ...

Ahhh, the next door coffee shop, the town's meet and greet, and gossip center... and my office is just 2 doors away in the same building. It turned out to be the perfect place to start my business when relocating to this town.  Pretty handy, huh??? 

I have had a followup date with shy guy suitor #3, it was just a quick and casual lunch date and a short walk around town.   

I also had a local day out shopping with my dental hygienist Suitor #4... nothing too exciting... the grocery store and the hardware and sporting goods store... we were looking for hiking stuff... she is the one that I went on the weekend overnight hike with recently.

... and last but not least the coffee shop barista suitor #5 continues to be quite flirty and now when I pick up my espresso she comes around the counter and gives me a hug and a quick cheek to cheek contact... she "might" have kissed my cheek quickly too.

I am still going to the gym once a week with my gym girls group (dental hygienist suitor #4 is in that group), and I am happy to report that creepy gym guy suitor #2 stays away from me now, my body guard gym girls have scared him away.

The weather here has turned warmer... and the days are looooong....  more that 22 hours of sunlight and perhaps a little less than 2 hours of twilight... never really gets dark... so there is lots of outdoor time available to walk, hike, play, etc.  Now that the June 21st summer solstice has passed we are now losing approximately 3 minutes of sunlight per day.

That's all, I still have about 2 or 3 hours of work left at my office before I get on the way home.
Thanks for reading and thank you all for your support and kind thoughts.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 28, 2018, 06:49:17 PM
UPDATE: June 28, 2018  3:30 PM Alaska time....
I have had some interesting casual and semi-romantic things going on at the next door coffee shop ...

Ahhh, the next door coffee shop, the town's meet and greet, and gossip center... and my office is just 2 doors away in the same building. It turned out to be the perfect place to start my business when relocating to this town.  Pretty handy, huh[emoji47] 

I have had a followup date with shy guy suitor #3, it was just a quick and casual lunch date and a short walk around town.   

I also had a local day out shopping with my dental hygienist Suitor #4... nothing too exciting... the grocery store and the hardware and sporting goods store... we were looking for hiking stuff... she is the one that I went on the weekend overnight hike with recently.

... and last but not least the coffee shop barista suitor #5 continues to be quite flirty and now when I pick up my espresso she comes around the counter and gives me a hug and a quick cheek to cheek contact... she "might" have kissed my cheek quickly too.

I am still going to the gym once a week with my gym girls group (suitor #5 is in that group), and I am happy to report that creepy gym guy suitor #2 stays away from me now, my body guard gym girls have scared him away.

The weather here has turned warmer... and the days are looooong....  more that 22 hours of sunlight and perhaps a little less than 2 hours of twilight... never really gets dark... so there is lots of outdoor time available to walk, hike, play, etc.  Now that the June 21st summer solstice has passed we are now losing approximately 3 minutes of sunlight per day.

That's all, I still have about 2 or 3 hours of work left at my office before I get on the way home.
Thanks for reading and thank you all for your support and kind thoughts.
Hugs,
Danielle

Thank you for the update, Danielle. It is always a delight to read your updates. So suitors #3, 4 & 5 all seem to still be active in their pursuit. You mentioned #5 is in your gym group. I think you meant to say #4, or has #5 also joined in with the group?

The long days have the advantage of giving you lots of time for outdoor activities. The downside is that it must be hard to maintain a regular sleep schedule. Do you find that you stay awake longer than you normally would have, simply because it is still daylight?

Please keep the updates coming. I am always very interested to hear about what is happening in your life, ups, downs and everything in between.

Hugs,
Jayne

PS: I think I am going to switch my popcorn bucket to celery sticks. This thread is so interesting that I am putting on weight eating all that popcorn! [emoji16]
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jayne01 on June 28, 2018, 10:04:14 PM
Thank you for the update, Danielle. It is always a delight to read your updates. So suitors #3, 4 & 5 all seem to still be active in their pursuit. You mentioned #5 is in your gym group. I think you meant to say #4, or has #5 also joined in with the group?

The long days have the advantage of giving you lots of time for outdoor activities. The downside is that it must be hard to maintain a regular sleep schedule. Do you find that you stay awake longer than you normally would have, simply because it is still daylight?

Please keep the updates coming. I am always very interested to hear about what is happening in your life, ups, downs and everything in between.

Hugs,
Jayne

PS: I think I am going to switch my popcorn bucket to celery sticks. This thread is so interesting that I am putting on weight eating all that popcorn! [emoji16]

@Jayne01 ... Thank you for your quick reply to my update posting....
...and you are correct... thank you for catching my error....
my dental hygienist suitor #4 is in my gym girls group..
... and coffee shop barista suitor #5 did not join the gym group.

I do have to admit that it does get confusing keeping track of all those suitor numbers... I wish that I could have the freedom to use names instead of numbers... it would make it a little easier.  Thank you for keeping track of all of this.  I fixed my posting.

Yes, the long daylight hours are raising havoc in my work and my sleep schedule.... but it is nice to get out and to enjoy the great outdoors up here with the extra daylight. 

This weekend I have a day-hike planned with dental hygienist suitor #4 and then on Wednesday July 4th...  a holiday in the USA, I will be hosting a potluck for quite a few of my friends...  traditionally on July 4th in the USA it is usually hot dogs, hamburgers, chili or baked beans, chips and dips, potato salad, veggies and dip, lemonade and perhaps some adult beverages.

Hmmm, celery sticks.....   or popcorn..... hmmmm, I'll take the popcorn please, you can have the celery sticks.
Thanks for your reply posting.
Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Lovely @Alaskan Danielle could you please give us another view out the back of your home.  The mountains there are beautiful!

Hugs and smiles, your good friend Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•