Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudiBlueEyes

You look great Danielle! 

Sarah, regarding this...
"So glad you found a good reason to dress up. I know from my life as a soccer mom, it is not easy finding reasons to get all dressed up."
My sister told me early on that you don't need a good reason to dress nicely or to wear a dress.  I have certainly been well dressed just to go grocery shopping.  Oddly enough, I'm not the only one as I see people all the time that are sharply dressed.  Its also a good way to get complements!  ;)
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 24, 2018, 10:27:37 AM
UPDATE:
Here is a picture from a couple weeks ago, it had been a nice warm day so we did not think to wear our warmer clothes... you can't see it in the picture but we were shivering and we had goose-bumps on our arm in the crisp late afternoon air. ..

The 2 gals with me are my friends from my gym-gals group....  we had decided to get dressed up to out to dinner together.  It was a wonderful evening...
... note, these ladies are not any of my female suitors #4 or #5, just my very good friends...
Regarding the weather here, all of a sudden it has definitely turned to cooler fall weather.... cold, wet and temps at night near 34 degrees and during the day around 42 degrees.   
Our first big freeze is coming way too soon!   burrrrrr
Danielle

Hi Danielle

Any reason to dress up and have some fun is a good one....You look great and I love the summery look...whenever I think of Alaska I always think cold but you look like you have spent a fair bit of time out in some nice sun. I will have to start thinking of things being as a bit warmer. Although 34 is cold and not exactly summer dress weather but then of course you would be geared up for the cold...We get cold here but nothing like yours with the snow and minus temps...brrrrr

take care
Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Sonja

@Alaskan Danielle  -WOW Looking gorgeous AND Radiant Danielle!! You have such a fantastic smile!!  Love your dress and necklace! Also your hair is awesome - I'd really like to get mine as long as possible before S.O. starts complaining again..lol  It looks like you have the same style bracelet as the lady in the green dress?

Looking hot!

Sonja. XO
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Sonja on September 24, 2018, 09:16:22 PM
@Alaskan Danielle  -WOW Looking gorgeous AND Radiant Danielle!! You have such a fantastic smile!!  Love your dress and necklace! Also your hair is awesome - I'd really like to get mine as long as possible before S.O. starts complaining again..lol  It looks like you have the same style bracelet as the lady in the green dress?

Looking hot!

Sonja. XO

@Sonja
Dear Sonja:
Many thanks for your nice words... a smart girl always accepts a compliment... thank you.

.... You are very observant about the bracelets, all of us 5 ladies in my gals gym group have the same bracelet...  it is a "bonding" thing!!!

Again, thanks for your comment and for following my thread.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: sarah1972 on September 24, 2018, 03:29:31 PM
Wow-Whee! Look at you three happy girls having fun!

You all look fantastic and your smile, @Alaskan Danielle, shines bright as ice! So glad you had a fun night out with your friends. 34 degrees? Ugh - this sounds very cold already. I am shivering just reading such numbers.

So glad you found a good reason to dress up. I know from my life as a soccer mom, it is not easy finding reasons to get all dressed up. Having good friends to do this with is even better!

Hugs,

Sarah

P.S. let me know where to send the royalty check for using Wow-Whee  ;D ;D

@sarah1972   @JudiBlueEyes
Dear Sarah and Judi.... 
Yes were were indeed having fun... any of the girls in my gym gals group are very fun to be with, they are my best female friends here in my town.

Yes indeed, here where I live there are few opportunities to dress up but I do it anyway, particularly at work in my office and even just going out for a casual lunch or dinner....   very enjoyable and plus one gets more compliments if they dress up as @JudiBlueEyes stated in her comment.

Oh, and @Sarah1972, you can certainly "borrow" my Wow-Whee phrase royalty free....   
I am flattered that you would want to use it. 
As the old saying goes... "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

Thanks ladies for reading and following, and for sharing your thoughts,
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: LizK on September 24, 2018, 08:10:58 PM
Hi Danielle

Any reason to dress up and have some fun is a good one....You look great and I love the summery look...whenever I think of Alaska I always think cold but you look like you have spent a fair bit of time out in some nice sun. I will have to start thinking of things being as a bit warmer. Although 34 is cold and not exactly summer dress weather but then of course you would be geared up for the cold...We get cold here but nothing like yours with the snow and minus temps...brrrrr

take care
Liz

@LizK
Dear Liz:   
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments.   Yes indeed, it is fun to dress up even when the occasion does not call for it.

This will be the last time we will wear our summery dresses until next spring.   Actually, just less than 2 weeks ago we had nice fairly warm weather, but that day we went to dinner fooled us, it was warm and sunny until about 4:00pm and then it turned quite cold all of a sudden and it has stayed that way.... summer is definitely OVER, but for you down under, you are just coming into the Spring season.  Our days are getting dramatically shorter and shorter and morning sunrise is getting later and later.

I am very ready for the freezing temps, my boots, wool socks, winter coats, sweaters, hoodies, hats and gloves are all ready for me when I need them.

Thank you for reading and commenting.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Donica on September 24, 2018, 10:34:32 AM
Oh is that what it is? Goose-bumps? I thought it looked more like you ladies got a bit of sun that day. Lovely pictures Danielle!

Donica.

@Donica
Dear Donica:
Thank you for your nice words...
Yes indeed, it was a nice summer and I was able to get a  fairly nice tan over the last couple months doing outdoor activities, but now Summer is definitely over, the days are getting much shorter, so I my tan will go away in a month or so and I will have to wait till next May to start enjoying the sunny warm weather again.

Thanks for reading and commenting.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Laurie

Hi Danielle,

I have been reading your thread as I can and I am glad to see that wonderful smile in all the picture you have shared with us here. Your escapades in your daily life are enough to put a smile like yours on anyone's face. Your fans are many and I am among them. You are a seemingly tireless individual both in your personal life, work, and especially here on Susan's Place. I want to thank you personally for all the support and time you give here to all of us. We love having you here.

Thank You, @Alaskan Danielle .

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

SarahFehrman

UPDATE:
Here is a picture from a couple weeks ago, it had been a nice warm day so we did not think to wear our warmer clothes... you can't see it in the picture but we were shivering and we had goose-bumps on our arm in the crisp late afternoon air. ..

The 2 gals with me are my friends from my gym-gals group....  we had decided to get dressed up to out to dinner together.  It was a wonderful evening...
... note, these ladies are not any of my female suitors #4 or #5, just my very good friends...
Regarding the weather here, all of a sudden it has definitely turned to cooler fall weather.... cold, wet and temps at night near 34 degrees and during the day around 42 degrees.   
Danielle
Hi Danielle - I've been off for awhile, but I'm back. I'm looking forward to catching in everything, especially your adventures. I just wanted to say that I love your dress - you have such nice taste in your fashion sense and what you've shown us.

Hugs,
Sarah From Chitown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Laurie on September 24, 2018, 10:48:18 PM
Hi Danielle,

I have been reading your thread as I can and I am glad to see that wonderful smile in all the picture you have shared with us here. Your escapades in your daily life are enough to put a smile like yours on anyone's face. Your fans are many and I am among them. You are a seemingly tireless individual both in your personal life, work, and especially here on Susan's Place. I want to thank you personally for all the support and time you give here to all of us. We love having you here.

Thank You, @Alaskan Danielle .

Hugs,
  Laurie

@Laurie
Dear Laurie:
Aweeeee....... many thanks for your most kind words.  Responses like yours on my thread and on various posts around the Forums really make my day and provides motivation for me to continue telling my story.  I trust that what I post not only helps the newbies to the world of transition but also provides confirmation with long term members and long term transitioners.

Thank you for following my thread and for posting your thoughts.... you are always very welcome here.
Hugs and well wishes, as always...
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: SarahFehrman on September 25, 2018, 08:39:40 AM
Hi Danielle - I've been off for awhile, but I'm back. I'm looking forward to catching in everything, especially your adventures. I just wanted to say that I love your dress - you have such nice taste in your fashion sense and what you've shown us.

Hugs,
Sarah From Chitown

@SarahFehrman
Dear Sarah:
Thank you for your most kind words and for coming to my thread with your comments.

OH WOW.... you are back!!!  I missed your presence on the Forums.   
I am flattered that your very first post after your almost 4 month long "vacation" from posting on the Forums was to post your comment on my thread.
You absence over the summer was certainly noticed by me, and I was a more than a little concerned for your well-being.

Whenever I go to Costco on one of my long distance shopping trips, I always get a bag of the Chicago Popcorn and I immediately think of you and our past conversations about Chicago and about your life events.

Please bring me up to date with what has been going on in your life lately... as always, for you and for all followers of my thread, feel free to post anything that you wish here on my thread.

Again, Sarah, it is so good to see your posting.
Hugs and continued well wishes,
Danielle  

•  

HappyMoni

Danielle, you are lucky to have friends who will dress up with you. My crew always wants casual. I have a little black dress that I am dying to wear, but I don't want to look out of place in my surroundings. Sadly, my job is physically too demanding to wear a dress. I'm curious how long the day is at this point. Do you feel like it just got warm 3 weeks ago?
(3 boob)Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Maybebaby56

Quote from: HappyMoni on September 25, 2018, 06:49:28 PM
Danielle, you are lucky to have friends who will dress up with you. My crew always wants casual. I have a little black dress that I am dying to wear, but I don't want to look out of place in my surroundings. Sadly, my job is physically too demanding to wear a dress. I'm curious how long the day is at this point. Do you feel like it just got warm 3 weeks ago?
(3 boob)Moni

Well, sweetie, you should call me. I'll go out with you anytime. I would love going out dressed to the nines. I have some new heels I am dying to wear somewhere.

Hugs and kisses,

Terri 

PS - Hey Danielle, I LOVE your new avatar! You look totally hot!
"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives" - Annie Dillard
  •  

sarah1972

Quote from: Maybebaby56 on September 25, 2018, 07:31:06 PM
Well, sweetie, you should call me. I'll go out with you anytime. I would love going out dressed to the nines. I have some new heels I am dying to wear somewhere.

Hugs and kisses,

Terri 

PS - Hey Danielle, I LOVE your new avatar! You look totally hot!
Sign me up too! We all dress up and go to your local ice cream shop!

Maybe we need to organize a DMV get together...

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

UPDATE:

Danielle

Looking as radiant as always Danielle, but soon you'll need to put that parka on, but in a blizzard you still would shine like the Northern Star*Girl that you are.

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Nicole70

Danielle,

You look so happy in your pictures, you are an inspiration to us girls that are transitioning and provide hope.

You must have been freezing cold, I used to be able to stand the cold in a previous life but now I shiver at anything below about 20C.

Thanks for keeping us updated

Nicole
  •  

JulieAllana

Yeah, I used to NEVER get cold before I lost my weight.  Now it happens pretty regularly.  On the flip side, I don't get hot nearly so easily and I only really sweat when exerting myself.

Julie
1/4/18 - Admission to self of trans - Start of transition
2/10/18 - First time out in public
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
2/16/18 - Started Laser Hair removal on face
7/4/18 - Down 101 pounds since 1/4/18.  Maybe start HRT at 210-15
9/22/18 - Weighed in @207 (down 113 lbs) this morning.
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

christinej78

Quote from: Sonja on September 24, 2018, 09:16:22 PM

Looking hot!

Sonja. XO

Hi Sonja,                26 September 2018

I know I'm kind of hijacking Danielle's thread, which is something I do to almost everyone once in awhile.

You are looking Really HOT in your new avatar. You are now a HOTTY too!

Best Always, Love,
Christine

PS: Sorry for the hijacking Danielle, it "won't not" happen again .... until next time.
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE:  Wednesday, September 26, 2018

It has been quite some time since I posted pictures of "gifts" to me of my morning espresso brought into my office....
First, my Dental Hygieinist Suitor #4 came into my office to visit before she had to be at work this morning... she knows that I come into work very early every morning and she brought me an espresso (white lid) from a nearby espresso stand as she was heading to her work... so very sweet of her.

Then, about an hour later, my Barista Suitor #5 from the next door coffee shop came over and delivered an espresso (with her "signature" pink lid) and an "old fashioned" doughnut.

I am just a little concerned that I may have said something or done something to spark competition among my Suitors and friends.   Of course they all know each other and I am pretty sure that they all know that they are all "hunting" me down..... 
...oh no, while all of this is enjoyable, I am not certain about how to handle all of this attention without things ending badly for anyone including myself.   I am not requesting them to bring me coffee and whatever else, they are just doing it without me asking.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

JulieAllana

I think Danielle, that you just have to give in to the universal truth that you are simply irresistible and let the cards fall where they may.  Your affect on people is intense, even those who only know you through an online discussion forum.  I would be willing to bet significant sums of something valuable that many who follow your thread would likewise eagerly deliver coffee unto you just to have the opportunity to share a few minutes with you.  Just let your light shine and everything else will work itself out.

Julie
1/4/18 - Admission to self of trans - Start of transition
2/10/18 - First time out in public
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
2/16/18 - Started Laser Hair removal on face
7/4/18 - Down 101 pounds since 1/4/18.  Maybe start HRT at 210-15
9/22/18 - Weighed in @207 (down 113 lbs) this morning.
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•