News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyLauren

Quote from: JudiBlueEyes on October 16, 2018, 10:15:19 AM
I would worry about the notorious sharks we all read about in the waters there!
Nowhere is safe.  Great white sharks are found around Nova Scotia.  ...  DUM dum.  DUM dum.

No I don't go swimming here!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

sarah1972

Baby shark, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.

Quote from: KathyLauren on October 16, 2018, 02:34:57 PM
Quote from: JudiBlueEyes on October 16, 2018, 10:15:19 AM
I would worry about the notorious sharks we all read about in the waters there!
Nowhere is safe.  Great white sharks are found around Nova Scotia.  ...  DUM dum.  DUM dum.

•  

JudiBlueEyes

We've had GW sharks in the Boston, MA news recently when two people at different beaches were bit.  Climate change it seems is keeping the water up north warmer longer in the year.   Anyway, your trip sounded like fun Danielle. 

I've had to back off coffee a bit as I aged since it keeps me up if I drink a cup too late in the day.  I am a traditional coffee drinker, not a fan of espresso or lattes.  And as a New Englander, I like it "light" with a fair amount of cream!!
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: JudiBlueEyes on October 16, 2018, 05:27:57 PM
We've had GW sharks in the Boston, MA news recently when two people at different beaches were bit.  Climate change it seems is keeping the water up north warmer longer in the year.   Anyway, your trip sounded like fun Danielle. 

I've had to back off coffee a bit as I aged since it keeps me up if I drink a cup too late in the day.  I am a traditional coffee drinker, not a fan of espresso or lattes.  And as a New Englander, I like it "light" with a fair amount of cream!!
Judi
@JudiBlueEyes
Dear Judi:
Yes indeed, a couple other girls and I took a ONE MONTH vacation to New Zealand and then to Australia last January.  It certainly was fun but we went there during Australia's unusually hot heat wave, much of eastern Australia had temperatures of around 100 degrees F or more.... very hard to take for this northern girl.  We had a wonderful time of sight-seeing and driving on the wrong side of the rode.   I did the driving most of the time and I was a bundle of nerves while on the road.

Regarding coffee, I like my coffee with cream and sugar... and years ago when had I spent a couple years in New England (Boston area primarily) I had to re-learn how to ask for coffee....   I got strange looks at first when the clerk wanted to know if I wanted a "regular" coffee, I replied "no, I want a coffee with cream and sugar"  ..... well duh, I was sternly corrected that "regular" coffee in most of New England comes with cream and sugar... otherwise one would have to specifically order a "black" coffee.  Then in the state of Rhode Island you can order a Coffee Milk which is similar but not the same.

Thanks for posting your comments and thoughts,
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

That's funny.  Yes Regular is with all the "fixin's".  My son drinks his black which I tolerate when I need to.  Yes RI is a bit different!  It's a lovely state.  I think "coffee milk" is half of each.  I remember having "coffee flavored milk" when I was in school.  Bringing back memories!  Thanks.

My closest friends son spent a month in Australia and New Zealand a few years ago and he loved it.  It wasn't the hottest time of year though.  I couldn't tolerate heat like that.  Where you are is more my style.  ;D
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Is our Northern Star*Girl curled up keeping warm by the fire.  It's such a homey feeling to be comfortable sipping a hot cocoa, knowing that your home in the wild will keep you safe from the elements outside your door.
Hopefully you have stocked enough wood in the sheltered firewood box within easy reach.
If you haven't, you may be forced to donning cold weather clothing and trekking out into the freezing temperatures.

Oh, btw, if you happen to take a selfie in your parka, make sure you smile.  I'm sure I'm not the only one missing your beautiful trademark.

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: sarah1972 on October 16, 2018, 02:38:18 PM
Baby shark, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.

Oi!

Stop that right now!

As for coffee, blacker than black in the morning. No sweetener, no cream just heavenly dark roasted caffeinated goodness.

Afternoons are for the frou frou stuff,
Peppermint mocha being my holiday favorite.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: TonyaW on October 17, 2018, 08:11:18 AM
Oi!

Stop that right now!

As for coffee, blacker than black in the morning. No sweetener, no cream just heavenly dark roasted caffeinated goodness.

Afternoons are for the frou frou stuff,
Peppermint mocha being my holiday favorite.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

@TonyaW
Dear Tonya:
I agree about the stronger, straight coffees in the morning... although I am like my coffees and espressos light and sweet. 
As you indicated having the "frou frou" varieties later on....  by noon I usually switch to a Latte with a couple shots of sugar free caramel flavoring... mmm, mmm, good.

Oh yes, the holiday time Peppermint Mochas are addictive for sure.[emoji173]
I also like the Thanksgiving time "Pumpkin Spice" lattes.

My office is just next door to my favorite coffee shop with my favorite barista that knows what I want to order before I order it.... at times she just pops over to my office with my coffee in hand... and usually with a baked good treat....   it is nice to have my barista suitor #5 next door ... she is so very sweet.

Thank you for reading and following my thread... and for posting your comments, you are always welcome here.
Hugs and hugs,
Danielle 

•  

Donica

Regular coffee here please! MMM. Toasty tootsies ;D

Hugs Danielle!
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Donica on October 17, 2018, 10:37:23 AM
Regular coffee here please! MMM. Toasty tootsies ;D

@Donica
Dear Donica:
Terrific picture of your painted toenails and your toasty toes in front of your fire.   
Perhaps we could start a new trend of toasty toes pictures in the Forums. ???

Thanks for sharing and posting...
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 17, 2018, 10:43:18 AM
@Donica
Dear Donica:
Terrific picture of your painted toenails and your toasty toes in front of your fire.   

Hugs,
Danielle

Danielle, nice idea you have.  I will post my toasty toes pics next campfire.  Tonight, in my oasis, in two weeks Pismo beach bonfire.
But I must point out that this invites the thought of another montage.
I know that @LizK offered to compile and edit the "sweaty" pics.  Maybe give her something else to think about.  Then she can do "toasty toes"!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Donica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 17, 2018, 10:43:18 AM
@Donica
Dear Donica:

Hugs,
Danielle

I think we've started something Danielle. Great idea.

Giggling,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on October 17, 2018, 11:06:02 AM
@Alaskan Danielle

Danielle, nice idea you have.  I will post my toasty toes pics next campfire.  Tonight, in my oasis, in two weeks Pismo beach bonfire.
But I must point out that this invites the thought of another montage.
I know that @LizK offered to compile and edit the "sweaty" pics.  Maybe give her something else to think about.  Then she can do "toasty toes"!

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
I feel so badly about not getting my proposed  "Hot and Sweaty" picture montage completed, I got a start on it and then I got bogged down with life issues, my business work,  and other activities that monopolized my available time.   

I know that I have undoubtedly disappointed you and my other followers...
I let everyone down.  :embarrassed: :(  I am very sorry about that.   

Hopefully on the rainy, snowy and cold nights coming this winter I can get motivated to get both of these and perhaps other picture montages back on "my things-to-do list" ... I really enjoy doing those sorts of things, and am looking forward to getting going again on these things....   thank for the kick in my butt to get me motivated again... I needed that.

Thank your for sharing your thoughts....
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 17, 2018, 11:49:05 AM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
I feel so badly about not getting my proposed  "Hot and Sweaty" picture montage completed, I got a start on it and then I got bogged down with life issues, my business work,  and other activities that monopolized my available time.   

I know that I have undoubtedly disappointed you and my other followers...
I let everyone down.  :embarrassed: :(  I am very sorry about that.   

Hopefully on the rainy, snowy and cold nights coming this winter I can get motivated to get both of these and perhaps other picture montages back on "my things-to-do list" ... I really enjoy doing those sorts of things, and am looking forward to getting going again on these things....   thank for the kick in my butt to get me motivated again... I needed that.

Thank your for sharing your thoughts....
Hugs,
Danielle

I only gave you a soft kick in the butt, more of a nudge.
Now if you want to know what it feels like when I actually do, just get to 3 requests.
You know what I mean girlfriend.
You have a very active life and nobody begrudges you for being so obviously lazy busy.  So relax and enjoy life.

•  

Jessica

Quote from: KathyLauren on October 16, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

Outside of the Golden Gate there is a group of islands called the Farralones.  We have a pod of orcas that have handed down from generation to generation a technique to tip Great White sharks upside down out there.  The sharks kinda go to sleep allowing the orcas to gorge on their livers primarily.

•  

Donica

BTW Danielle, I love your nail polish color. In your avatar, it looks like lavender?

Donica.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Donica on October 17, 2018, 03:14:53 PM
BTW Danielle, I love your nail polish color. In your avatar, it looks like lavender?

Donica.
@Donica
Dear Donica:
Yes indeed, Lavender it is !!!!   Here is a closer view... 

Note:  A little bit later this afternoon I will post another toastie toes picture showing my toasty toes along with a someone else's toasty toes of whom I always talk about on my thread.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Donica

Oh yes indeed Danielle! I'll be watching for your next toasty/toastie toes update. I have a lavender skirt I love to death. Funny how even our color preference can change as we transition. I used to love blue. Now it's lavender.

Hugs,
Donica.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Well, as I promised, here is a "Toastie Toes" picture from late August when the weather was warmer....
.... I am certain that my followers will know who the other set of toes belong to???

I am on the left... dark blue flipflops.
Danielle                                                           cc: @Donica  @Jessica

•  

sarah1972

Aww... this looks so romantic... and I am sure it was. Makes me wonder if the second pair of feet belong to a certain tooth fairy which keeps luring you in with her magic. Spraying pixie dust all over you...

I am so happy you have so many good friends, including some for romantic moments like this...

Hugs, Sarah

•