Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarah1972

I just got another delivery of pickles... transgender size... (2.5 kg). I still have two left from the last delivery, so my stockpile is now 7.5 kg... (I better add some stronger locks now that you all know that I have them)  ;D

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 10, 2018, 02:37:12 PM
Quote from: Donica on December 10, 2018, 02:33:51 PM
Yay pickles and pickle relish!!!
People will relish my pickle cookies as soon as I figure out how to make them

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: sarah1972 on December 10, 2018, 02:57:20 PM
I just got another delivery of pickles... transgender size... (2.5 kg). I still have two left from the last delivery, so my stockpile is now 7.5 kg... (I better add some stronger locks now that you all know that I have them)  ;D

People will relish my pickle cookies as soon as I figure out how to make them

I think we know who to hit with the pickle right next ladies LMAO

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Rachel

The cookies look so good!

I was in Atlanta once and they had fried pickles and fried tomatoes. I would give pickle cookies a try.   
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

My daughter in law turned me on to Fired Pickles and I would certainly be game for Pickle Cookies!

As Mae West once said, "I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure."
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Lisa89125

Quote from: Cassi on April 12, 2018, 08:40:32 PM
I've heard that once summer or the "warm" months are over they all roll up the towns and villages, set big foot free and gather together in a cave.  Now,maybe this is just a rumor?????

Nah, I think that's what they do in Siberia Russia.

I'm late to Danielle's Chronicles but I'm loving every update. Danielle, You'r giving me so much hope for a bright future and the possibility of being the bride in the dress I dreamed about as a very little girl in hiding.

Hugs,

Lisa

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Lisa89125 on December 11, 2018, 09:59:14 PM
Nah, I think that's what they do in Siberia Russia.

I'm late to Danielle's Chronicles but I'm loving every update. Danielle, You'r giving me so much hope for a bright future and the possibility of being the bride in the dress I dreamed about as a very little girl in hiding.

Hugs,

Lisa
@Lisa89125
Dear Lisa;
I am happy that you are reading about my life endeavors.... it has been an exciting journey for sure. 
Thank you for following my thread.  You are always welcome to comment here.

Wishing you well in your own journey.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jessica

I'm so very happy "Hunted Prey" was started by you Danielle, it shines a bright light on the beautiful life that is possible!
Have any suitors brought you any treats and laughter in this holiday season we find ourselves in?
I'm also wondering is which way Santa flys out of "North Pole", west or east?  And are you one of the first or the last of deserving souls graced by his visit?

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

cc: @Alaskan Danielle

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Lisa89125

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 11, 2018, 10:44:25 PM
@Lisa89125
Dear Lisa;
I am happy that you are reading about my life endeavors.... it has been an exciting journey for sure. 
Thank you for following my thread.  You are always welcome to comment here.

Wishing you well in your own journey.
Hugs,
Danielle

Danielle, Thank you.

I am really enjoying your Chronicles and am wishing you all the best.

Hugs,

Lisa

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Jessica on December 11, 2018, 10:59:42 PM
I'm so very happy "Hunted Prey" was started by you Danielle, it shines a bright light on the beautiful life that is possible!
Have any suitors brought you any treats and laughter in this holiday season we find ourselves in?
I'm also wondering is which way Santa flys out of "North Pole", west or east?  And are you one of the first or the last of deserving souls graced by his visit?

Hi Jessica,                     12 December 2018

From the North Pole, the only direction possible is South, from the South Pole the only direction possible is North, From the East and West poles, no direction is possible.

Best Always, Love
Chris
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Jessica on December 11, 2018, 10:59:42 PM

If Danielle is not the first one visited by Santa then there is something wrong she is truly one of the sweetest and most kind-hearted people that I know

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

sarah1972

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 12, 2018, 11:42:58 PM
If Danielle is not the first one visited by Santa then there is something wrong she is truly one of the sweetest and most kind-hearted people that I know

I think she should be first and then again on Santa's way home.... She would deserve Santa stoping twice!

•  

GingerVicki

Quote from: sarah1972 on December 13, 2018, 06:36:43 AM
I think she should be first and then again on Santa's way home.... She would deserve Santa stoping twice!

You know that's gonna happen! Didn't you see those cookies? Everyone knows Santa likes cookies. :)
  •  

sarah1972

Ah! this is why Danielle ( @Alaskan Danielle ) is so busy baking cookies...

I was suspecting she is just trying to drum up business for her sweetheart. But now it all makes sense! Hope Danielle makes sure that Santa does not eat all the cookies on the first pass, otherwise he may have to drop a few bags of gifts given the weight he has gained...

@Alaskan Danielle : Could you give Santa a bag of cookies to bring over to my place? I know I am on his naughty list, but my kiddo would love some of your cookies...

Hugs,

Sarah

Quote from: GingerVicki on December 13, 2018, 09:58:09 AM
Quote from: sarah1972 on December 13, 2018, 06:36:43 AM

You know that's gonna happen! Didn't you see those cookies? Everyone knows Santa likes cookies. :)

•  

Amie June

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 01, 2018, 07:05:29 PM
@HappyMoni
Dear Moni:
You are very correct... the Alaska Railroad is the main freight hauler coming from our largest city Anchorage but the Railroad tracks are not passable so railroad service is cancelled.  Also many of the main highways and bridges coming north from Anchorage are damaged and if not closed, they are slow going.
Fortunately in my small town, we do not need large quantities of supplies and freight like a larger city like Fairbanks may need... we get all of our freight and supplies by truck....   but we are concerned.   

Like many townspeople here I am quite prepared and always keep a pantry full of food, and my propane tank is full, my vehicle gas tank is full and our electricity has not even flickered... so I am prepared to wait this out. 

BAD NEWS: My tentatively planned Christmas Shopping trip to the big city with my Tooth-fairy Suitor #4 will most likely be delayed and/or cancelled.   >:(   :(    The good news is that all the airports are open and running.

Thank you for your comment and thoughts.
Hugs,
Danielle

Click on the Link to see photos and a more detailed story:
https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/2018/12/01/alaska-railroad-reports-impassable-sections-of-track-north-of-anchorage-after-earthquake/

Alaska Daily News  Dec 01, 2018
Alaska Railroad reports impassable track north of Anchorage after earthquake

Author: Devin Kelly
Updated: 27 minutes ago calendar Published 1 hour ago

Damage from Friday's 7.0 earthquake in Southcentral Alaska has rendered parts of the Alaska Railroad system north of Anchorage "impassable," indefinitely shutting down train service between Anchorage and Fairbanks, an official said Saturday.

Tim Sullivan, an Alaska Railroad spokesman, said in a statement that the railroad had identified at least three areas to the north damaged by ground shifting, cracking or sloughing.

At one spot near Nancy Lakes, in the Matanuska-Susitna Borough, crews reported cracks 2 and 4 feet wide and between 100 and 150 feet long on each side of the tracks, Sullivan said.

Hi Danielle!

I'm so glad to get the positive news from you and your little town! But the rest of the facts regarding rail and roadways in other areas are quite sobering. Yikes! I can't even imagine the earth opening up where I live in the Midwest. I'd be afraid to go anywhere near these areas. You seem to have the perfect mindset with your preparations, but I'm sure this is required to survive and thrive out there. Sorry your Christmas plans are affected and I do hope you can make the most of it.

Lots of love from Michigan,
Amie June
Came out to myself September 15, 2017
Stopped cutting my hair September 15, 2017
Started gender therapy September 28, 2017
Came out to two female friends and sister December 2017
Came out to adult daughter and her partner January 2018
First appointment with endocrinologist March 21, 2018
Started HRT March 23, 2018
Started laser treatment for facial hair June 28, 2018
Started electrolysis October 11, 2018

"You are woman
and you're beautiful.
Let the world see you."
  •  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE: December 13, 2018.          bcc: @Jessica   @sarah1972

Thank you to ALL of my readers and followers for your comments on my thread. 

I have not been able spend more than a short time on the Forums yesterday and today... and I will not be around much until  Saturday the 15th...
... I am on the road with little or NO CELL SERVICE so my messages and emails may go unanswered for a while but I will return and make up for it.   

Please know that I really appreciate your most kind words in your comments... [emoji173]
I wish I could send all of you some of 🍪 cookies 🍪..

Please continue with your comments to me and to each other on my thread... It makes me very happy to see that happen.  I will be back.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 13, 2018, 04:55:25 PM

I have not been able spend more than a short time on the Forums yesterday and today... and I will not be around much until  Saturday the 15th...
... I am on the road with little or NO CELL SERVICE so my messages and emails may go unanswered for a while but I will return and make up for it.   

Please know that I really appreciate your most kind words in your comments... [emoji173]
I wish I could send all of you some of 🍪 cookies 🍪..

Please continue with your comments to me and to each other on my thread... It makes me very happy to see that happen.  I will be back.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

Have safe travels sister, I hope you are taking a long one.  That would mean you're doing something special for yourself. 

Hugs and smiles, Jess 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

sarah1972

You do deserve a little break my dear Danielle!

Safe travels and I hope you will have a lovely time!

Hugs,

Sarah

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 13, 2018, 04:55:25 PM

I wish I could send all of you some of [emoji514] cookies [emoji514]..

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Update December 14, 2018
Today ... still on my road trip, having a nice mini-vacation.

-16 deg F.   Sunrise this morning 10:55AM and sunset 2:35pm

Winter solstice next week on Dec 21... even shorter day and longer night

Danielle

•  

Donica

Be safe and have fun Danielle. Maybe this will keep you warm on those -16 deg. F days? Well, Ok so I opted for pizza dough but at least it came out delish and WARM.

Italian sausage bread.

Stay warm!
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Donica on December 14, 2018, 02:04:59 PM
Italian sausage bread.

OMG Donica! I hope you haven't tasted that yet! How do you know it's not poisoned? Send it to me and I'll taste test it to make sure it's safe.

Just watching out for you, girl!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •