Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artesia

My Paypal person said that my picture was too blurry for the legal name change form.  I replied with sending it again and telling them that it was scanned by a librarian and it was the best they would be able to get.  They apparently need glasses because they also said they need a photo ID, and that I needed to send it.  I sent it with the legal name change form.  I guess it depends on who looks at your request for how long it takes to fix.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: dizz on May 16, 2018, 11:20:17 PM
Saw my brother for the first time in 3 years. It was not my disphoria that caused not seeing him, another reason for a fight. But when he learned that I am going to live as a woman he contacted me. When he saw me ( as a woman btw ) he gave me a big hug and cryed. He told me he don't mind if I am a woman, the important thing is that I am happy. [emoji7] Thank you bro... But now you have to call me sis... [emoji23]

Sabrina

@dizz   
Dear Sabriana, Wow, that is certainly wonderful news and it was nice that you posted your reply on this thread so we could all celebrate with you.
What you described is a moment that you will always remember... acceptance by family members it a key element in our transition story.

I noticed that you have been a member here on Susan's Place a little over a year (since March 2017) and in the past you have posted some wonderful and terrific pictures of yourself....  more posts and more pictures are always welcome here.

Please keep us all informed with your updates and pictures as you feel comfortable doing that.
Hugs and wishing you well...
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Anne Blake

Quote from: Alyssa Bree on May 17, 2018, 04:40:27 AM
Congratulations Dizz!

I am grinning ear to ear....can't sleep...3:30 in the morning...staring at two prescription bottles full of Estradiol and Spironolactone. I start HRT today!!!!

xoxoxo
Alyssa

Hi Alyssa,

This is such good news, you must be so excited! Judging by the posts from some of our sisters, your sharing this fun step is bringing back such positive memories (for me too). Enjoy the ride and hang on, it is quite the roller coaster.

Hugs and blessings sister,
Tia Anne
  •  

Eryn T

Quote from: Alyssa Bree on May 17, 2018, 04:40:27 AM
Congratulations Dizz!

I am grinning ear to ear....can't sleep...3:30 in the morning...staring at two prescription bottles full of Estradiol and Spironolactone. I start HRT today!!!!

xoxoxo
Alyssa

Nothing really great happened to me yesterday. But seeing this really brightened my day!

Congratulations, Alyssa! Im so excited for you!

Much love,
Eryn
Looking to make and keep friends! Spreading the love, now that I can truly love myself!

Transition Blog: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,237152.msg2131598.html#msg2131598

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd5cx6Iok3BQYrGwdYbVqWA

Twitter: https://twitter.com/_TransGaming_
  •  

Alyssa Bree

Thank you everybody! And Danielle I will absolutely keep all of that in mind. Thanks for the info. I will update my Alyssa Chat thread later today to make note of the day.

xoxoxo
Alyssa
Your NEEDS drive your WANTS which drive your ACTIONS. To not take action is to not meet your needs.

I am like an archaeological excavation - being uncovered piece by piece, slowly...methodically... until all of the real ME stands proud in the light of day.
  •  

Laurie

It is a happy day for sure Alyssa, Congrats! You have joined the rollercoaster club. Fasten your seat belt and keep your arms and legs inside the car. The ride is about to begin, sit back and enjoy this ride.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Alyssa Bree

Your NEEDS drive your WANTS which drive your ACTIONS. To not take action is to not meet your needs.

I am like an archaeological excavation - being uncovered piece by piece, slowly...methodically... until all of the real ME stands proud in the light of day.
  •  

Allison S

Sitting in a little garden after it rained (and dried up). Makes it kinda worth having allergies

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Cheaney

I'm a couple of days late but I'm still freaking out in a good way that I got my dreadlocks put in! Puts a smile on my face when I see them or touch them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Roll

About to get ready to go meet up with my best friend from childhood (well, as much as up to the age of 20 still counts as childhood) after finding the courage to reach out recently all these years later. I'm nervous but excited! Hopefully still a happy today thread item when I'm back. ;D
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

sarah1972

Found that DSW has another pair of my favorite sandals in a different color... Oh, and they are called Sarah 😁 Guess where I will be this morning???

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: sarah1972 on May 19, 2018, 07:46:59 AM
Found that DSW has another pair of my favorite sandals in a different color... Oh, and they are called Sarah [emoji16] Guess where I will be this morning???

SOLD

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: Artesia on May 17, 2018, 08:15:50 AM
My Paypal person said that my picture was too blurry for the legal name change form.  I replied with sending it again and telling them that it was scanned by a librarian and it was the best they would be able to get.  They apparently need glasses because they also said they need a photo ID, and that I needed to send it.  I sent it with the legal name change form.  I guess it depends on who looks at your request for how long it takes to fix.
They never told me what the issue was with the first copy of the photo ID I had sent.  I sent it again and .....

Yay; they finally did it.  Got the "responded to your message" email this morning.

Funny part was they told me I needed to make sure my name matched on my bank account or I would have issues transferring money.  Name on my bank account has been changed for 8 weeks now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: Laurie on May 17, 2018, 12:51:41 PM
  It is a happy day for sure Alyssa, Congrats! You have joined the rollercoaster club. Fasten your seat belt and keep your arms and legs inside the car. The ride is about to begin, sit back and enjoy this ride.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hugs,
   Laurie

Pretty sure there are no seat belts on this ride. It can be terrifying and exhilarating and some times both at the same time.

Lots of waiting in a freaking long queue too.

•  

christinej78

Quote from: TonyaW on May 19, 2018, 09:13:04 AM
They never told me what the issue was with the first copy of the photo ID I had sent.  I sent it again and .....

Yay; they finally did it.  Got the "responded to your message" email this morning.

Funny part was they told me I needed to make sure my name matched on my bank account or I would have issues transferring money.  Name on my bank account has been changed for 8 weeks now.

Hi TonyaW,                19 may 2018

Canned responses; responses from customer service reps when talking to them on the phone are read from a script.

The world we live in.

Best Always,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: christinej78 on May 19, 2018, 09:23:46 AM
Hi TonyaW,                19 may 2018

Canned responses; responses from customer service reps when talking to them on the phone are read from a script.

Your message is important to us. Please hold and we will read it in the order received.

[emoji16]

- Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

TonyaW

It's so irritating when there are issues when others are soooooo easy.

I had one place I have a loan from did the change within an hour of when I emailed customer service.  Some have done it over internet chat help sessions without needing the court order. 

My pharmacist lisence was updated the same day I sent the notice. 

•  

christinej78

Quote from: TonyaW on May 19, 2018, 09:41:26 AM
My pharmacist lisence was updated the same day I sent the notice. 

Does this mean you are a drug dealer; I believe it "dose" in a positive way. Congratulations.

Best Always,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: christinej78 on May 19, 2018, 09:51:57 AM
Does this mean you are a drug dealer; I believe it "dose" in a positive way. Congratulations.

Best Always,
Christine
I tell people I have a license to sell drugs. I don't work retail anymore so I don't actually do any of the selling part.

•  

christinej78

Quote from: TonyaW on May 19, 2018, 09:58:36 AM
I tell people I have a license to sell drugs. I don't work retail anymore so I don't actually do any of the selling part.

Tonya,             19 May 2018

I have friends here in Fort Worth that are my drug dealers; they own a pharmacy and I do all my dealing there. I'm sure they would like to have you on their staff. If you ever decide to relocate to a "cooler not" climate. this is a good place and I'm sure they would be happy to have you. Everyone there knows about my transition. On the 27 of March, my endocrinologist electronically sent my prescription for Estradiol to them. I walked in about a half hour later and my friend said "What's going on." I said "Just what it looks like" or something to that affect. I told him exactly what is going on and asked him to "splain" it to all his employees.

Best Always,
Christine
  •