Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on August 18, 2018, 03:06:10 PM
At the pawnshop to buy my dad a laptop and the cashier called me pretty lady [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

@Arianna Valentine
Aweee, you are a nice daughter to think of buying your dad a laptop computer.  ....  and being called a "nice lady" by the cashier was a big bonus... and very affirming...   
I am certain that you had that big smile on your face for quite a long time after that.

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: StealthStilettos on August 18, 2018, 02:45:04 PM
Thank you, I may have had a slight detour, but its good to be back. I'm 35, wish I would have started 5 years ago, but wasn't in the cards at that time, oh well, what can ya do. But I try to focus on the positive.

Side question how many posts do I need to make before I can do things like edit my profile and add an avatar, maybe even change my name?
Hi, StealthStilettos!

Welcome back to Susan's.

You can find information about minimum post counts, etc., in the links below.

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions forum to tell the members about yourself.  Here is some information that we like to share with new members:

Things that you should read

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: StealthStilettos on August 18, 2018, 12:34:11 PM
Maybe not much today but in the last month. So, I made this post over 5 years ago, just to say hi and say out loud somewhere I was trans. And while I wouldn't generally say 5 years is soon, last month I had my first doctors visit, labs came back good and in 10 short days I go back for an appointment that will allow me to start hrt! I'm so excited and anxious, actually have been having a little trouble sleeping lol. And I know I know, its a hurry up to wait situation. But I can't express how good it feels to finally get this ball rolling. :D

@StealthStilettos
Dear StealthStilettos
Wow, I see that you first became a member back in July of 2013, more that 5 years ago... and this is your first posting after that.  I am glad that you became a member of Susan's Place and that you have shared your postings with other members here on the Forums.

I am thinking that you may lots more questions and concerns, this is the right place for you to be to find out what others have done that may have been in your circumstances.

Be aware that there are a lot of members here that can identify with your situation..

I see that our beautiful member @KathyLauren has just given you an Official Welcome message... but please allow me to also warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others  and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....

***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace. 
In her Welcome Message  KathyLauren  included Important LINKS that will tell you about Susan's Place.  Included there is information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.   Please don't be a stranger, we want to share postings and thoughts with you.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

@StealthStilettos
Oh and another thing StealthStilettos:   
Please be certain to go to LINK that  @KathyLauren  provided for you in her Welcome Message to visit the Introductions forum to tell the members about yourself.
Thank you again for re-joining Susan's Place.....
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

To all the readers and followers of this thread......

OK now, this interruption is over...
....we just had to stop for a moment and Welcome our new Member....

NOW, back to our regularly scheduled programming......

"What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0"

Please continue on and post about your happiness and other good things happening to you today.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 18, 2018, 03:09:41 PM
@Arianna Valentine
Aweee, you are a nice daughter to think of buying your dad a laptop computer.  ....  and being called a "nice lady" by the cashier was a big bonus... and very affirming...   
I am certain that you had that big smile on your face for quite a long time after that.

Hugs,
Danielle
Sweetie I have to say this is the best weekend of my life at this point lol

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: StealthStilettos on August 18, 2018, 02:45:04 PM
Thank you, I may have had a slight detour, but its good to be back. I'm 35, wish I would have started 5 years ago, but wasn't in the cards at that time, oh well, what can ya do. But I try to focus on the positive.

Side question how many posts do I need to make before I can do things like edit my profile and add an avatar, maybe even change my name?

Hi D,                 18 August 2018

You might want to ask Alaskan Danielle as she is an Official Greeter and can give you all the info. I don't think it's too many posts before you can do everything any member can do.

Gee, 35, I turned that age in August 1975, just a couple of years ago.

Best Always, Love
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: christinej78 on August 18, 2018, 04:01:06 PM
Hi D,                 18 August 2018

You might want to ask Alaskan Danielle as she is an Official Greeter and can give you all the info. I don't think it's too many posts before you can do everything any member can do

Gee, 35, I turned that age in August 1975, just a couple of years ago.

Best Always, Love
Christine

@StealthStilettos                    cc: @christinej78
The answers you are looking for regarding posting Avatar/profile photos, editing your profile, and changing your name are all found in the LINKS IN RED that our member  @KathyLauren  posted at the end of her Welcome Message to you.

Here is the specific LINK that might interest you.
      https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,114.0.html.

Any other questions please ask......
Again, Welcome back to Susan's Place after your 5 year absence.
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on August 18, 2018, 03:58:15 PM
Sweetie I have to say this is the best weekend of my life at this point lol

@Arianna Valentine
I am thinking that things in your life will only get better and happier for you as you continue on.
Thank you for posting about your life events... especially the happy ones!!! :)

Please continue to keep us all updated.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Danielle Kristina

As for me, I've been at the beach on vacation for the past week.  While here I've gone out in public wearing my trans pride shirt and bra underneath, which is a first for me; gained a little more confidence dressing as myself; and getting a lot of quiet time on my vacation.  This morning I was dressed as myself and managed to walk out to my car for a joyride.  I was nervous about people seeing me dressed, but I did it anyway.  Of course, nobody knows me here at my vacation spot, so that helps, but still I managed to overcome that fear and that makes me happy today.

Aside from that, turned off Facebook, email accounts, and the phone.  When I get back home I'll reconnect everything, but until then I've been enjoying some time away from it all! 
April 19, 2018: First post here on Susan's Place
April 27, 2018: First session with my gender therapist
July 30, 2018: Received my HRT letter
September 3,2018: Came our for the first time

Becoming me more every day!!!
  •  

Rayna

Had a nice dinner with @Laurie, @Michelle_P, @Jessica_Rose and Susan. It was my first meeting with all but Laurie...so wonderful to meet in real life with friendly, like minded people.  And our waiter ma'm-ed and lady-ed us throughout  :)
If so, then why not?
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: RandyL on August 18, 2018, 10:29:26 PM
Had a nice dinner with @Laurie, @Michelle_P, @Jessica_Rose and Susan. It was my first meeting with all but Laurie...so wonderful to meet in real life with friendly, like minded people.  And our waiter ma'm-ed and lady-ed us throughout  :)

@RandyL

That must have been so exciting for you to finally meet those that you have only met online here on the Forums....
.... and to be ma'm-ed and lady-ed the entire time when you all went to dinner.

Were there any pictures???  We all love to see pictures here. 
The old and true saying here on the forums is:  "Pictures or it didn't happen"  ;)   :)

Thanks for sharing and posting....
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

@RandyL

Whoops, I just saw the picture of all of you at dinner...
it was posted my @Michelle_P on the "You Look Fabulous Darling" thread.

Very nice photo of everyone!!!
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Rayna

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 18, 2018, 10:56:42 PM

@RandyL

That must have been so exciting for you to finally meet those that you have only met online here on the Forums....
.... and to be ma'm-ed and lady-ed the entire time when you all went to dinner.

Were there any pictures???  We all love to see pictures here. 
The old and true saying here on the forums is:  "Pictures or it didn't happen"  ;)   :)

Thanks for sharing and posting....
Hugs,
Danielle
Yup, really encouraging to meet all of them.  And they all looked so great!  See here (@Michelle_P posted the picture for us)
Quote from: Michelle_P on August 18, 2018, 10:08:58 PM
Wheee!  "photos or it didn't happen!"
LOL!  Good times, ladies. Have fun!

Meanwhile, @Laurie, @Jessica_Rose, Susan, @RandyL, and Michelle_P were out on the town enjoying some good Italian dining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If so, then why not?
  •  

Arianna Valentine

So me and my boyfriend decided seeing how we can't afford to go to Olive Garden for my birthday I went to the grocery store bought a frozen lasagna and some garlic bread and I called him up after I got out of the pawn shop yesterday and told him to dress nice wearing a pair of dress pants and a dress shirt that I had a surprise for him well he did and I went home and I put on my purple dress this is the first time I've ever wore it other than to try it on like it was time for the tags to come off and did my makeup up really fancy and nice and did my hair and I was pulling up to his house and I'm like he said that he was waiting outside on the front porch and I was like no you need to go back inside and no peeking out the windows so he opened the door and saw me and my beautiful purple dress black thigh high nylons pearl necklace gold dangly earrings with diamonds in them and we stayed there at his place to celebrate my birthday dinner even though it's a couple weeks away we had a nice lasagna dinner with garlic bread and we slow dance to some music that I put on my cell phone thank you YouTube and we cuddled all night long it was amazing... all day & night yesterday he was complimenting me and today out of nowhere foot massage love love love... [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Arianna Valentine
There is no way that there would be any comment that I could make on your surprise birthday update to make it any sweeter or more heartfelt that the way that you wrote it.......
Very, very lovely. 
The only thing missing, a picture of you all dressed up as you described in your post.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful and joyous life events with all of us.
Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on August 19, 2018, 11:39:00 AM
So me and my boyfriend decided seeing how we can't afford to go to Olive Garden for my birthday I went to the grocery store bought a frozen lasagna and some garlic bread and I called him up after I got out of the pawn shop yesterday and told him to dress nice wearing a pair of dress pants and a dress shirt that I had a surprise for him well he did and I went home and I put on my purple dress this is the first time I've ever wore it other than to try it on like it was time for the tags to come off and did my makeup up really fancy and nice and did my hair and I was pulling up to his house and I'm like he said that he was waiting outside on the front porch and I was like no you need to go back inside and no peeking out the windows so he opened the door and saw me and my beautiful purple dress black thigh high nylons pearl necklace gold dangly earrings with diamonds in them and we stayed there at his place to celebrate my birthday dinner even though it's a couple weeks away we had a nice lasagna dinner with garlic bread and we slow dance to some music that I put on my cell phone thank you YouTube and we cuddled all night long it was amazing... all day & night yesterday he was complimenting me and today out of nowhere foot massage love love love... [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 19, 2018, 01:52:06 PM
@Arianna Valentine
There is no way that there would be any comment that I could make on your surprise birthday update to make it any sweeter or more heartfelt that the way that you wrote it.......
Very, very lovely. 
The only thing missing, a picture of you all dressed up as you described in your post.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful and joyous life events with all of us.
Hugs and hugs,
Danielle
I too wish I took a picture but I forgot and my high heels killing me they hurt the toes... LOL I think I was a little too involved in the moment to worry about a picture or anything I was just enjoying the moment...

•  

Donica

Hi everyone!
I have an appointment with my therapist this morning. It's time to make everything official. I originally made this appointment to get a referral for voice feminization therapy. But now I also want to officially begin my RLE, legally change my name and gender marker. I am also going to start the ball rolling for GCS. I have already started presenting as female so I will be in full dress. I'm so happy!!! I will give you all an update when I get back.
Wish me luck!

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Anne Blake

Hi Donica,

Congratulations on taking such a big step. So many things hinging from this point, celebrate it well. And of course, best of luck throughout this day and as your journey progresses. Please keep us updated.

Tia Anne
  •  

GingerVicki

The cool breeze feels so nice and the strong coffee. I think today will be wonderful.
  •