News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer M

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 13, 2018, 06:39:39 PM
Just be careful to watch your budget...  it can get out of hand so easily when shopping for women's clothes and shoes.
Yes...the half-dozen pairs of boots will attest to that. And yet neither Wal-Mart nor Target is carrying tall-boot holders anymore.

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 13, 2018, 08:24:32 PM
When taking HRT or any meds it is very important to stay hydrated, drink lots of water and fluids even if you don't feel excessively thirsty... this helps to flush toxins out of your body. 

My salt cravings include not only dill pickles, but also olives, potato chips, salty nuts and salty foods in general....
I'm not a pickle or nut person, and potato chips will be fattening. Would Gatorade be a potential substitute when taking spiro?

•  

RoryL

Quote from: Dietlind on November 12, 2018, 11:35:00 AM
Looking good!  Is that your natural hair? This length or a little more (shoulder length) is what I am trying to get.  The speed with which mine seems to grow, tells me I have to wait another 100 years or so to get there!

Thanks! I'm wearing a human hair topper, so most of what you see is mine by right of purchase only, LOL. My (colored to match) natural hair is blended throughout the sides & back.

Quote from: RealLacy on November 12, 2018, 11:46:52 AM
Rory!
You look so good! Happy first day! I bet you are on cloud 9 right now!

Lacy

Thanks, Lacy. Feeling good, that's for sure! I'm also wondering why it took so long for me to take this latest step, but it was important for me to do it on my own timetable. I was definitely ready, lol!
"I will not have my life narrowed down. I will not bow down to somebody else's whim or to someone else's ignorance" - bell hooks

"The best mind-altering drug is the truth." - Lily Tomlin

•  

Linde

Quote from: KarynMcD on November 15, 2018, 10:41:44 AM
Being from a Latino family, they usually have no problems at all with others being LGBTQ, as long as it's not in their family.
So, you tell me, I should not get adopted by a Latino family?  Well, it is good enough for me that they continue to be my friends!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

sophie1904

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-46153007

This happened today :) Awkward interview 5 days after facial surgery but comes across pretty well!
  •  

Jessica_Rose

Great job Sophie! You did come across very well, and you look awesome! Going public isn't easy for many of us, but those who do help make the world a bit more accepting. Thank you! :eusa_clap:

Love always -- Jessica Rose
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: sophie1904 on November 15, 2018, 08:55:31 PM

This happened today :) Awkward interview 5 days after facial surgery but comes across pretty well!
That is amazing news

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: Jennifer M on November 15, 2018, 11:10:40 AM
Yes...the half-dozen pairs of boots will attest to that. And yet neither Wal-Mart nor Target is carrying tall-boot holders anymore.
I'm not a pickle or nut person, and potato chips will be fattening. Would Gatorade be a potential substitute when taking spiro?
Gatorade and the like have potassium in them also and can be a problem if taking spironolactone. Depending on your potassium levels you most likely don't have to stay away completely but not a good choice as a regular beverage.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: TonyaW on November 15, 2018, 10:43:55 PM
Gatorade and the like have potassium in them also and can be a problem if taking spironolactone. Depending on your potassium levels you most likely don't have to stay away completely but not a good choice as a regular beverage.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I was actually told that exact same thing by my doctor she said to stay away from Gatorade and Powerade

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Kendra

SOPHIE!!!  Wow - I am in awe.  So glad you did this! 

Quote from: sophie1904 on November 15, 2018, 08:55:31 PM

Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

OMG I just had sex for the first time in over 2 years and it was by a really hot stripper  I can't believe I just did that. It felt so good  I am still shaking. He is the first guy I have had sex with since I transitioned
  •  

Jessica_Rose

Well if I had sex for the first time in over 2 years, I think 'happy' would be a gross understatement! I am ecstatic for you!!!  :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

ChrissyRyan

The blouse I have wanted went on sale today and my store pickup order is confirmed for pickup in my size and color.  It is nice to get a better price, isn't it?   :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on November 14, 2018, 11:26:02 PM
I went some more cloth, shoes, purse and necklace shopping.  I was dressed femle, but had no make up on just my normal male face with my rather short hair kind of female done.  The lady who controlled the changing rooms pointed to the guys changing rooms, but I told her that I was going to the ladies ones, and she said "of course".  A young man at the checkout called me ma'm.  50/50 passing with a male head an top of female clothing is not all that bad (I think)

Today was also the first day ever in my entire life that I wore a skirt.  Definitely a new and somewhat different feeling.  I am not sure whether I like it to be fully exposed to the elements down at my parts!

That's how I went today (I hope this link will work)  san's my doggy
https://imgur.com/sRcpqDa

You're looking good. You have an adorable dog too.

For me I'm thankful for the continued weight loss. I'm down to a flat 225.
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Jessica_Rose on November 16, 2018, 05:27:53 AM
Well if I had sex for the first time in over 2 years, I think 'happy' would be a gross understatement! I am ecstatic for you!!!  :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

@Jessica_Rose Thank you I am ecstatic I can't believe I did it that I had the chance and took it. I still have a fat lip from it lol. I can't get his smell out of my mind wow.
  •  

steph2.0

Actually yesterday: My Bestie gave me a beautiful jacket for no specific reason other than I loved it but didn't want to spend the money. I love her so much!!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on November 16, 2018, 08:26:41 AM
You're looking good. You have an adorable dog too.

For me I'm thankful for the continued weight loss. I'm down to a flat 225.
Thanks! And my doggy also thanks you.  It is a Rottweiler/Great Dane mix, and she was a rescue from a dog fighting outfit!

Keep on going down, the rewards are great (I want to loose another 20 Lbs).  The slimmer you are, the larger the selection on really cool clothing items is waiting for you!

•  

Linde

Quote from: Steph2.0 on November 16, 2018, 10:46:40 AM
Actually yesterday: My Bestie gave me a beautiful jacket for no specific reason other than I loved it but didn't want to spend the money. I love her so much!!

Stephanie
Looks great on you!

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Steph2.0 on November 16, 2018, 10:46:40 AM

Stephanie
@Steph2.0
Dear Stephanie:
You look so very beautiful in your picture and your new jacket... but sunglasses in November???  I know, I know, your Florida weather is still kinda like summertime. ... 

...but here the days are getting quite short now and it has been C_O_L_D
This morning when I woke up it was -2 deg F  (-19 C) !!! Burrrrrr

Sunrise will be just before 9:40AM this morning  ... and Sunset at 3:40PM and they will keep getting shorter through winter solstice Dec 21, 2018   ........... no sunglasses needed here for a while.

Thank you for sharing...
Hugs and well wishes,
Daniel

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 16, 2018, 11:13:35 AM
@Steph2.0  ...your Florida weather is still kinda like summertime. ... 

did someone say weather?

It's nasty out, 67 deg, brrr, I'm staying inside

Faith
ps.
Lookin' good Steph!
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Linde

Quote from: Faith on November 16, 2018, 11:36:37 AM
did someone say weather?

It's nasty out, 67 deg, brrr, I'm staying inside

Faith
ps.
Lookin' good Steph!
I have to go to my electrolysis session in Fort Myers.  I am debating whether I should wear my down coat or not.  We want to go to the Music Walk in Fort Myers tonight, and I might have to dig out my skiing stuff to make sure I don't freeze to death!

•