News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jill610

Quote from: KatieP on February 21, 2019, 11:01:04 AM
Jill, I TOTALLY concur with Jaime!!! Great job.

Probably like all of us, I look for gender clues very critically every single time I look at anyone. In my professional ( ;D) opinion, you are way past the tipping point, Jill. Based on the pictures, Jill, I would have clocked you as female.

That said, I literally laughed out loud from your comment, Jaime. "Where's the dude?" HA! I can picture the little old Wendy's lady saying, "Where's the beef?" So fun.

Probably that should be our winning motto, and the indicator to move to the "Fabulous" thread...  ;D

Kate

Now you went and put that catch phrase in my brain, evil! They are back to using it again I think.

•  

Linde

Quote from: jill610 on February 21, 2019, 09:34:04 AM
Thank you :)

I still see guy :(
Would you please be so kind and point the guy out to me?  i did not know that my eyesight was that bad that I mistake a woman for a guy?
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Linde

Ws at my endo today, and he told me that I should definitely stop spiro, and very likely Finasteride, too, if my urologist agrees with this.  That would be great, two less chemicals I have to stuff into my body.  The endo even felt that I might be able to get along with estrogen only, now that it does not need to fight the testosterone anymore.  We will see in about a month.  He said, I might get even a slower beard growth than I have currently already, I hope that this is true, and I would do very limited electrolysis only!

We talked about my desire of losing more weight, and he felt that this may cause my diabetes to go mostly away to being glucose intolerant only (pre diabetes)!  I will try very hard to achieve this!

This was a good day for me!

<NO DOSAGES PLEASE>

•  

SophiaBleu

We booked our hotel for GCS.  10 days away from home and our fur babies. But still, one more cogin the GCS timeline!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority.
              Gerald Massey

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: SophiaBleu on February 21, 2019, 03:20:44 PM
We booked our hotel for GCS.  10 days away from home and our fur babies. But still, one more cogin the GCS timeline!

@SophiaBleu
Well, yes indeed this is happy news that you reported...

GCS is not just one more cog in your transition timeline,
it is definitively one of the very big cogs and a major step.
When it the tentative date for your GCS?

Please keep us all updated so we can be rooting for your success and good recovery.
Hugs and best wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

SophiaBleu

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on February 21, 2019, 03:27:30 PM
@SophiaBleu
Well, yes indeed this is happy news that you reported...

GCS is not just one more cog in your transition timeline,
it is definitively one of the very big cogs and a major step.
When it the tentative date for your GCS?

Please keep us all updated so we can be rooting for your success and good recovery.
Hugs and best wishes,
Danielle

GCS is at the end of April. Very close now. And you're right. It is a very big cog! [emoji4]

They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority.
              Gerald Massey

•  

Dena

Three dentist visits for a crown because the first crown cracked while it was being fitted, 4 cracked teeth with silver mercury fillings drilled out then repaired with dental bonding and a cleaning. I am done with the dentist for 6 more months.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Jaime320

Quote from: KatieP on February 21, 2019, 11:01:04 AM
Jill, I TOTALLY concur with Jaime!!! Great job.

Probably like all of us, I look for gender clues very critically every single time I look at anyone. In my professional ( ;D) opinion, you are way past the tipping point, Jill. Based on the pictures, Jill, I would have clocked you as female.

That said, I literally laughed out loud from your comment, Jaime. "Where's the dude?" HA! I can picture the little old Wendy's lady saying, "Where's the beef?" So fun.

Probably that should be our winning motto, and the indicator to move to the "Fabulous" thread...  ;D

Kate

I agree Kate.
  •  

Jaime320

In a round about way this makes me happy. To different guys gave me a weird look coming and going from men's room. Both were looking down then up and seemed to focus on chest. Umm excuse me. Just wearing jeans and a button down with ball cap. I think the messenger bag is giving something away, but I've been stuffing jacket under strap to help hide. Time to go shopping. Again.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Well my dad passed away on February 4th that is not what makes me happy obviously what makes me happy is I received a letter from the state representative Speaker of the House of Kentucky honoring my dad and sending his condolences that made me so proud

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

KatieP

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on February 21, 2019, 07:12:35 PM
Well my dad passed away on February 4th that is not what makes me happy obviously what makes me happy is I received a letter from the state representative Speaker of the House of Kentucky honoring my dad and sending his condolences that made me so proud

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

Wow!! A famous family? We have a celebrity among us!!!

;D

And, my condolences about your dad. The deaths of our parents is super hard no matter the relationship we had with them in life...

Kate

Kate
  •  

AoifeB

I found some thongs on a steep discount while shopping and thought, eh, let's see. I was happy surprised that they aren't an impossible dream at the moment.
  •  

emma-f

I'm a barrister and when we start a legal claim for a client we create this document that has our name at the bottom. I started this claim for a client about 18 months ago and it was when I was in my former name.

So fast forward 18 months and the trial comes and Im against a guy who I've been against a good few times over the years, but not since I've transitioned. So he comes over and he's chatting about the case and eventually says "oh, by the way, I was expecting [former name] to be here, where is he" to which I respond "well, erm, this is a bit awkward, but I'm him, or he's me, or at least was" Other guy was cool, not mentioned again, but I liked how he didn't twig it was me.

Em x
  •  

AoifeB

Quote from: emma-f on February 23, 2019, 04:38:21 AM
I'm a barrister and when we start a legal claim for a client we create this document that has our name at the bottom. I started this claim for a client about 18 months ago and it was when I was in my former name.

So fast forward 18 months and the trial comes and Im against a guy who I've been against a good few times over the years, but not since I've transitioned. So he comes over and he's chatting about the case and eventually says "oh, by the way, I was expecting [former name] to be here, where is he" to which I respond "well, erm, this is a bit awkward, but I'm him, or he's me, or at least was" Other guy was cool, not mentioned again, but I liked how he didn't twig it was me.

Em x
Looking sharp
  •  

Megan.

Em x
Hehe, you look great, I'm not surprised at all he didn't twig, but I'm glad he respected you. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Sienna Grace

Quote from: jill610 on February 20, 2019, 03:35:13 PM
Finally, slowly, starting to see a she instead of a he.

I don't see even the faintest semblance of male... I understand where you're at though. The demons our minds create are bizarre.

You are quite beautiful x
  •  

Zoey421

Em x
This is a vote of confidence and younlook great, Emma.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

•  

Linde

Woke up this morning and did not find any blood in my packing and only very minimal pain, more discomfort than pain!

What I don't understand that some of the discomfort, like a dull pain, is in my lower belly, at about he point the inguinal canal would start.  I wonder if it is the cords, the surgeon said he would cut very short, and which might have retracted up into there?

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Dietlind on February 23, 2019, 10:16:22 AM
Woke up this morning and did not find any blood in my packing and only very minimal pain, more discomfort than pain!

What I don't understand that some of the discomfort, like a dull pain, is in my lower belly, at about he point the inguinal canal would start.  I wonder if it is the cords, the surgeon said he would cut very short, and which might have retracted up into there?

@Dietlind
Dear Linde:
I have already posted a happy comment on your Orchi surgery thread but I just want to tell here about you how happy I am for you that your recovery is seemingly going so well... 

Please understand that any surgery "down there" can cause all kinds of nerve pains (even removed from the immediate area,) black and blue bruising and other temporary issues down there as your body heals.
Hugs and best wishes to you....... thanks for keeping me and the rest of your followers updated.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on February 23, 2019, 10:25:12 AM
@Dietlind
Dear Linde:
I have already posted a happy comment on your Orchi surgery thread but I just want to tell here about you how happy I am for you that your recovery is seemingly going so well... 

Please understand that any surgery "down there" can cause all kinds of nerve pains (even removed from the immediate area,) black and blue bruising and other temporary issues down there as your body heals.
Hugs and best wishes to you....... thanks for keeping me and the rest of your followers updated.
Danielle
Thank you so much Danielle!

Your wishes and support feel really good to me!
Linde

•