News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Katie Jade’s stuff

Started by Katie Jade, May 20, 2018, 05:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KathyLauren

Quote from: Katie Jade on October 06, 2018, 02:51:06 PM
I don't think I posted this one of me, all real stuff (i.e. no wig thing...), how do you think I'm coming along? I think I can see a bit of a girl in there somewhere.. hair is just onto shoulders at the moment at the back and an inch or so past my ears (apart from the bits that need 'repairing'.....)

Katie, I really like this picture!  I see 100% beautiful woman there.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Katie Jade

Thank you all, Hair band takes hair up about 2" anyway but I  definitely need grafting asap.
Just trying to leave it as late as possible so that I can get FFS done at the same time. HR at work classify this as justifiable time off so will take as long as it needs (on full pay of course). Helps them with their 'Diversity' targets

Still loving it all - even had random weeping session just thinking about all the beautiful friends that I have, here and in family.

Got another text from future sister in law wanting to bring my mom down to see me so that she is free from any male influence (Dad still a problem and possibly will always be, so love him  - and mom of course). Not going to stop that at all.. Really love the sisters together stuff.

Look for the good and it has always been there.

Bless

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Katie Jade

Well, now, Not only does future sister in law want to bring my Mom up to see me as per last post, but my Cousin, well she want to bring my Godmother and Aunt over to see me as well as she thinks I was really lovely at the weekend and she felt very much at ease with me (Katie). Seems like the ladies of the family are mobilising... that just leaves my eldest brothers wife, but as she recently had a bereavement and her Mom isn't too well then I doubt she will be of a mind to come just yet. Remember these ladies, apart from my future sister in law, are people who have known me the whole of my life or at least 50 years. I will have to bake them a cake to celebrate I think. Now there is a thing, more pictures of cakes... Very much looking forwards to all these meetings.
And the lilies from my Cousin are blooming, but my pink ones are being reluctant to it seems.... they have been in the vase about 5 days as well in bright light, plenty of water etc. Maybe just like me, a late bloomer :)

Pic (or it didn't happen and I did ask the lilies if they minded me posting a pic of them and they didn't say they minded..)

Makes a change from selfies or pictures of food.

Also today had another meeting with the HR manager and we made more progress on my coming out party thing at work. Im OK to let HR take a bit of a lead as of the 2,500 people at work, probably 1000 - 1600 have either worked with me, seen me, recognised me or otherwise and its only fair they all know at the same time... I will have 3 days in work as me before Xmas, but to tell the truth if it had to happen tomorrow then I'd go for it. Looking forwards to it really as the secret is getting stale for me and I need to move on.
HR lady thought my voice was coming on nicely as well as I narrated my personal message to the workforce to her (I just did it,  after all it is my message).
So all that R&B singing in the car on the way to work seems to be working well (well a few songs anyway as I don't have the vocal range and it strains if it try too much - I keep away from that as it can cause more problems with the voice than it solves).

So that's it folks, another blooming message from me

Luv n Hugz, as always

Katie

:-*     :angel: :angel: ;D ;D ;D :angel: :angel: :-* :-* ;D ;D :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

(p.s. any chance of more emoji..)

•  

davina61

We will drink a drink to lily the pink (just popped into my head) sing along !!! Nice to see your moving along and HR are with you. XXXXX
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Katie Jade

Aha!!!!! thats unlike you Davina - you missed 'a drink' out (lol). 3 at a time on that song.. I remember it so well, in the ice cream parlour in my home town with my mom with her horn rimmed glasses, sigh, such a long long time ago.
Funny how memories surface with the right song..
Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*       ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

ps your looking great at the moment, didn't want to say earlier as too many congrats at the time.

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Katie Jade
Dear Katie:
Wow what a wonderful and happy "blooming" report and update...  and the picture of your Lilies from your Cousin are beautiful.

.... and congratualations on your coming out events, meetings and parties....

I am starting to think that you will use any excuse to bake a cake....   use self control and don't eat it all yourself.

Thank you for sharing.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Katie Jade

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 08, 2018, 04:11:19 PM
@Katie Jade
I am starting to think that you will use any excuse to bake a cake....   use self control and don't eat it all yourself.
Danielle
Hi hun, well I don't think that's too bad a thing, I actually have more pleasure in seeing people like my cakes (I haven't baked many successful ones yet..) and I do enjoy the whole process really and keep thinking up really outlandish ones to try, I may have a go at some someday. (And as I cant put my cakes in the bin, they have to go somewhere... yummmmy)
I still need to make some pasties as well don't forget, so much to do...

I do so love your comments on my threads, make it worth while to see them so much appreciated, thanks again (as well to everyone else who read them of course).

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :o :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

•  

pamelatransuk

Katie

Delighted  to hear you are going public at work just before Christmas.

Katie/Danielle

This record was before my time but I recall hearing it as a little boy. I think you will enjoy it:

"If I knew you were comin', I'd have baked a cake"

https://open.spotify.com/track/06wWO5cW33S382hivOkXrq

Hugs to all

Pamela

•  

Katie Jade

Pink Lilies still not out - maybe I should threaten to sing to them....  >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-)

Went to a 1st meeting for a 'local' trans group - they have been going a while but this was their first 'social' sort of event rather than a support group (Im not certain what the difference is) so it was in a pub that usually only opens Thursday to Sunday nights (bands and stuff sessions really). Loved it. of the 9 people who went (it will get more popular) I knew knew 2 at the start but got on really well with everyone, including the biker boyfriend (Harley rider...) who came in later for one of the girls. Definitely going back next month I think.

Told 2 more at work and they were both very supportive, one helps as a suicide counsellor and he gave me open time with him on anything (I didn't know he did that) and the other was all 'wow', shook my hand and started to warn me about women and how they might react, then decided I probably knew most of it anyway, he lives in a house full of women, wife, mother, Grandmother, daughters etc. He is out numbered I think...
Another booked for tomorrow and one final one that I am somewhat hesitant about.
Hopefully it wont get out too soon at work, but I don't really mind if it does. Everyone so far seems to be keeping quite...

By this time in 9 weeks the grand unveiling will have been done and Ill probably be on the Gin and Tonics...... hic..

Luv n Hugz
Katie

:-*       ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :-* :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Katie Jade
Dear Katie:
I just love reading the good, happy, and postive updates by you on your thread.....  reading your good report puts a big smile on my face and all I can feel is happiness for you that things are going so well for you on many fronts, but now especially with your coming out process and progress.....  all of this coming out and no longer hiding your secret is so "freeing" for you and allows you to start enjoying your life a lot more.   
I will eagerly be following your additional coming out experiences and then of course the grande finale at Christmas time.

Thank you for sharing with all of us...
Hugs and continued well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Katie Jade

Its the running start not the 'grande finale' I think, but I know what you mean.
GLad you like my witterings as they are often random bits dropped on everybody, but most are highlights of my life at the moment, not as scrumptious as your stuff though, OMG... go girl go !!!!

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :angel: :angel: >:-) :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

•  

davina61

On the UP escalator to full time then dear, must send you the date and walnut tea loaf recipe to test your skills (its easy but can be overcooked easily) Have a G&T for me.XXXXXX
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Katie Jade

Quote from: davina61 on October 11, 2018, 03:31:04 PM
On the UP escalator to full time then dear, must send you the date and walnut tea loaf recipe to test your skills (its easy but can be overcooked easily) Have a G&T for me.XXXXXX
#Will do but its a few weeks off yet - maybe time to hone my skill on making a G&T  nutcake.
Seem to be overcooking my expectations maybe, whatever  lets get it over and Enjoy, like the G&T cake.

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*      :-* :-* :angel: :angel: ;D ;D ;D ;D :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

•  

Katie Jade

Hi
Today I went to my second Trans-Staffordshire meeting this week. Met a girl who about 30 years ago, self operated.... OMG!!!!! definitely not recommended, she was lucky to survive. She had some pics and stuff and she was a good looking girl before any 'operation'. Anyhow she has had a very wonderful relationship with her husband until he passed-on recently. She was really wonderful to listen to and clearly has had a good life. We had a long chat about everything and we will continue out chat next time we meet. She is a wealth of info as I'm sure you can guess.

The other meeting earlier this week was a social in Stoke on Trent, at a pub called the old Brown Jug. Its a live music venue but we had it all to ourselves that night. Very trans friendly place and the bikers apparently are quite protective of the girls that go there. Lovely place and lovely people.

Ex and mother in law came round last night and drank most of my gin and wine (well I had a little as well), so another night off tonight.

Feeling really good at the moment, I should get out more during the day though.

TC everybody

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*      :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :-* :-* ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

•  

Katie Jade

Not posted for a short while, but getting so much doubt at the moment I didn't want to post. Just over 8 weeks to full time at work if I go through with it. If I dont then no one will believe me anymore anyway now, if I do then Im so scared as to the outcome, so much self doubt I'm getting at the moment. Getting a little freaked out to tell the truth.
I have two massive sides to this, everyone I talk to about it says go for it, everyone who I come out to says they are with me and good luck and it will all be fine, but.... Im back at square one it feels like, with the shame and anxiety coming in waves.
So hate this, I never asked for it.
Laters
Katie

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Katie Jade on October 16, 2018, 04:42:30 PM
Not posted for a short while, but getting so much doubt at the moment I didn't want to post. Just over 8 weeks to full time at work if I go through with it. If I dont then no one will believe me anymore anyway now, if I do then Im so scared as to the outcome, so much self doubt I'm getting at the moment. Getting a little freaked out to tell the truth.
I have two massive sides to this, everyone I talk to about it says go for it, everyone who I come out to says they are with me and good luck and it will all be fine, but.... Im back at square one it feels like, with the shame and anxiety coming in waves.
So hate this, I never asked for it.
Laters
Katie
@Katie Jade
Dear Katie:
Please read my following coming out summary and determine if any of it can be of help to you in your decision to make your world aware of the new "Katie Jade".

I had been living full time as a female or over 1 1/2 years in a place that no one knew of my past and secret and there all of a sudden was one person (my dental hygienist and now my suitor#4) that figured out that I was not a cis-woman, upon her letting me know what she discover, I immediately became fearful, then distraught and so very worried about how it would all turn out for me.... I was very afraid of losing some very good friends that I had made since I moved here.....  so I made the bold and brave decision to announce myself and I told everyone and came out to everyone that I encountered in my normal daily business and social activities.   

Nervous and apprehensive are words that do not come close to describing the anxiety that I felt....   but in the end, it was the right move for me to make the announcement about my past life myself, instead of people finding out via the grapevine gossip which by nature, would not be kind and benevolent toward me as a trans-woman.   

Each and every time I told someone else it became easier and easier.
It was like a big weight was lifted off of my shoulders and off of my mind.
I found that with that load off of me that I could start living more freely and more happily.

The majority of those that know me, accepted me and my transition... there were very few that did not.   I then happily discovered that my friends that I had previously established that knew me as a responsible and respectful woman came to my defense when they heard others talking badly about me being a trans-woman.

Coming out on my terms by making my own announcement and not letting gossip start was the best thing that I could have done.  Lesson learned!

Best wishes to you. I sincerely hope that you find my thoughts helpful to you in your coming out situations.
Danielle

•  

davina61

You must go through with this, yes you will be apprehensive as its a big step but when you see nothing bad happens and the relief you will get you will wonder why you had doubts . Go for it love, hold your head high and be your true self.XXXXXXXXX 
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Kendra

Katie it's normal for us to over-think and have knots in our stomach when we anticipate all these changes.  Part of our past habits is denying ourselves the right to be who we are - letting arbitrary and unnecessary traditions define us all those years.  In the future you'll look back on this and realise transition is a decision to allow yourself to live naturally.  The change does take adjustment and time.  An adjustment as you are emerging as a beautiful butterfly. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Katie Jade

Hi and thanks for your comments of support Danielle, Davina and Kendra.
You are of course dear to me and I take your comments to heart as they are so supportive, and of course you will have been where I am at the moment.
Ive managed to blag a lift from my Ex into Derby tomorrow and a further lift into Nottingham, with a dear friend, to go on the 'Nottingham Invasion'. Lets see how that goes. Im probably all out there with black cami under a webbing  bat wing top (I so liked Kendra's from the Birmingham meet up, and its lovely to wear) with a just above the knee pleated red and black tartan skirt , black tights (its getting cold) and some low heeled boots, with my leather jacket and a scarf of course. Trying not to look too 'easy' but its not a clingy outfit so should be ok. Ill post pics if I can on Sat.

I don't know why but I am so up and down at the moment. I was 2 weeks late with my AA injection which wasn't helping as horrible stuff started happening, and I was sleeping badly.  8 Weeks from now and it will all be out at work and my future changed. No going back. Talked to my youngest son today as he is having doubts over his career. I said just go for it  as many don't follow their degree subject anyway so maybe just get a good STEM subject degree and you will be OK (science, technology, engineering and mathematics ). He isn't artistic so arty and life subjects aren't for him I think. He can have them as a hobby anyway. He is so nice to me face to face, but has his frst appointment with his doctor over depression next week. I cant help but know I contributed to it. That makes me sad so I am trying to be there for him as much as possible.
Anyway, Im not dwelling on that. Ill post a pic of what I may be going out in but maybe cut the head off it as no make up and concentrating on the phone etc. Also standing like a builder and not feminine... need those heels on I think..

Look away now...

Well, sleep well and may your god bless you if you have one , if not bless you anyway.

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*        ??? ??? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :-* ??? ??? ??? ;D ??? ;D ???

•  

davina61

Looking glam dear,knock em dead!!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•