News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Now I’m Nicole

Started by Nicole70, July 07, 2018, 07:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizK

Hi Nicole

thanks for the update and nice to hear things are starting to settle for you. Its a horrible time when the HRT is out of whack.

Lovely to hear of the developing relationships within your family which are so supportive. They are bringing you a great deal of happiness because of their continued support.

I have only nice things to say about Mr Ives but then I am a little biased. He has a nice bedside manner and I found him pleasant to chat with. I have not had any real complications and if you follow what he has requested you will be fine. Being healthy is going to make the biggest difference to your experience.

Hopefully we can catch up soon.

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Stevi

Nicole,

I am glad to hear that your HRT regimen is back on track and of your acceptance by your closest loved ones.

Happy New Year to you and your family,
Stevi
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Nicole70
Dear Nicole:
It was wonderful for me to meet you on the Forums this past year...
I have so much enjoyed your updates as you continue on in your journey.
Thank you for feeling free to share your life events with all of us.   

I have very much enjoyed swapping comments and thoughts with you on your thread, my thread, and on various threads around the Forums.
Obviously there are some bumps in the road that all of us experience so we continue to hang on for an exciting ride.

I am so very happy that I found you and your thread on the Forums this last year and I will be eagerly following your upcoming reports and updates in the New Year in 2019.

Wishing you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR   in 2019...

Hugs and as always, well wishes.

Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Nicole70

Happy New Year to everyone!

Danielle thank you for your continued support, and thank you to all contributors and followers of my thread, you have all been a tremendous help to me and hopefully to others too.

2019 is set to be a momentous year for me, I have to focus on my weight loss and fitness goals before GCS surgery later in the year.

It is already 2019 here in Australia we are watching New Year celebrations around the world on the the News while having breakfast, the temperature is set to hit 32C here today, the pool is looking inviting already!

I wish everyone a lovely night of celebrations,  and hope you all find happiness in 2019, and for those transitioning or thinking about it I especially hope that you find happiness and have a smooth journey.

Hugs to all

Nicole [emoji322][emoji322][emoji254]

•  

LizK

Hi Nicole

You got this, I visualised myself on the table as the anaesthetic was about to be administered, I will also never forget it when I was actually lying there experiencing the visualisation ....

You can and will do it for yourself...I have no doubt in your ability to meet your goal. I look forward to catching up over the next 12 months and hearing about your progress. Thank you for your support and I thoroughly enjoyed your visit the other day...it did wear me out but it was fun.

Take care

Liz

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

sarah1972

Happy New Year Nicole!

Seems like you have some great goals, and welcome to "The Class of 2019" - seem like we have quite a sizable group this year planning surgery.

I share your goals, I have 4 months to lose another 10lbs and increase fitness before my turn.

I wish you all the best, hope you achieve your goals and I keep my fingers crossed for your surgery!!

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

Nicole70

Hi Sarah,

Happy New Year to you and yours, thank you for your words of encouragement, you are a lot closer to your GCS than I. I hope all goes well for you in your preparation. I have to loose about 40 pounds, but my surgery is scheduled towards the end of the year after my 2nd eldest daughter has completed her final year at school. I'm actually looking forward to getting fit and loosing weight.

Hugs

Nicole
  •  

LizK

Hi Nicole

Just sent you a text but thought I would just say. I understand many of the feelings you are experiencing. It's a very difficult and personal decision. One thing that springs to mind is that you need to work out  is what you need to do  for yourself to be able to continue on with your life and be happy.

I say this because it will make it far more difficult to do the best you can by your family if you are not in a happy space. Working out where you need to be for yourself is possible the hardest thing to do...But I am here and the coffe is always on[emoji3]

Take care

Liz

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Nicole70

I feel the need to provide an update today, I'll keep it short.

Things are going well at the moment, I have had some down periods since my last post but I think that was due to questioning my motives for GCS and uncertainty regarding my situation with my wife. The good news is my wife has stated she is not going anywhere and we still love each other, hearing that was like lifting a tonne of weight off my shoulders, I feel very blessed to have her and my family.

I have lost 26lbs since Christmas, only 23lbs to reach my GCS target weight which is in 208 days, 17 hours time (not that I'm super excited or anything)

Hormones are stable and feeling good, I don't see many changes physically but I have gone up a bra size, I now am in a C cup. My hair is recovering after the testosterone disaster late last year which made a lot fall out.

Apologies for not posting sooner or joining in more on the forum, I find reading too many posts triggering and have had to take a step back to keep my mood more stable, I'm hoping after GCS my dysphoria will not rage so hard and I'll be able to contribute more.

After approximately 50 hours electrolysis I finally feel comfortable going out bare face, picture from today below without makeup.

I'm loving wearing dresses at the moment but since it is getting cold here that will soon end.

Hugs to all,

Nicole

•  

LizK

Hi Nicole
Lovely to have an update from you not of course that I would have any clue what is going in you life...its not like we have coffee or anything LOL Great to see you posting hope we might see you this week??
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Nicole70

Liz,

I do enjoy catching up with you and Cindy, you both help keep things grounded for me. I'd love to catch up this week, I'll message you both.

Hugs,

Nicole
  •  

Stevi

Nicole,

It warms my heart to hear that your wife as committed to your future together.

Hugs and blessings to you both,
Stevi
  •  

Cindy

Coffee? Someone say coffee? :icon_blahblah: :icon_yes:
  •  

Nicole70

Thank you Stevi, I would say a large proportion of my anxiety concerned my relationship with my wife and the affect my transition was having on our relationship. While I appreciate that nothing is ever certain in life, knowing that she isn't just waiting for the right time to leave me (or so I was thinking) is a huge relief.

I feel very blessed to have her with me on this journey, it has not been easy for her and speaks for the beautiful person she is.

Nicole
  •