Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Two days before BA and a wave of emotions.

Started by HappyMoni, July 08, 2018, 09:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: HappyMoni on August 29, 2018, 04:43:14 PM
7 weeks post op.

I had a new sensation going braless today. As I walked, I could actually start to feel the weight of my breasts for the first time. I have noticed they are not nearly as high as they used to be also. I have been a little worried lately about the under the muscle, cohesive gel combination not allowing for as much motion/movement. I want to be able to feel that motion. Of course, the up side is the lack of sagging, the lack of much of a need to use a bra if I want, and the youthful firmness. No pain to report. Scars healing well. Using scar strips religiously.

@HappyMoni
Dear Moni
YES, you indeed sound happy about the results, and as you described everything, you should be happy...

It is good that you are not experiencing any pain and that the scars are healing well...

So, how have you handled your increase in bra sizing so far???  Are you finding that different styles of bras are working better for you now?

I can attest to the fact that it is so nice to finally fill out women's clothes without the extras.  Oh and the bounce is very nice as long as it doesn't hurt.... and for me when braless there is lots of jiggling and bounce so I can't do the active stuff without a bra.  It is quite a sight in the mirror however, when braless and with a tank top on... to see my nipples protrude so much and the bouncing and jiggling when I just walk...

...and of course everyone, especially the guys take notice immediately....  I can feel their eyes boring into me!!!!

...my boobs are quite firm but still bouncy, a perfect compromise in my opinion..  when I jog or fun, or at the gym I definitely wear a sports bra.... 

A final note: Hopefully no sagging for either of us for a very long, long time.

Again, I am so happy for HappyMoni !!!!!
Thanks for your update.
Hugs,
Danielle 

Fortuanately I did not need a BA and I am very happy with my  C cup.... big enough for my needs, still firm enough to go braless if I wish, and at the size that my boobs are now, I am not having any difficulties with my active lifestyle.... they are big enough for me!

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single

Email:  --->  alaskandanielle@
                             yahoo.com
  •  

kaitylynn

Moni, that is an awesome report!!!  I can only imagine at the moment...right now still in the compression dressing.  Keep thinking, ESCAPE...

Just...

Need...

Escape...

How long did you go without direct support of a bra?
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

HappyMoni

Thank you Danielle and Kaity,
   It has been busy here with my return to work. Thank you for posting. I have worn nothing but sports bras, tops with shelf bras, or no bras to this point. I am free to go shopping for bras according to my doctor, but I don't think I have stopped changing. At least, I hope I haven't. It's confusing when you hear about drop and fluff so much. When you are going through it, you really don't know where you are in the process. Am I part way, mid way, almost done? Who knows. I go for another follow up at three months. I'll maybe know more then. To be candid, I am a bit worried that I don't have much bounce. I want to experience that. If I raise my arms and kind of jump up and down, they really move a good bit. If I lower my arms, do the same thing, they move hardly at all. This makes me think it is the under the muscle aspect of the surgery rather than the cohesive gel aspect that is limiting their motion. The muscle must be limiting their movement. I know there are health benefits to doing things as I have, but hope I didn't trade that for a lack of a natural feel of motion. Anyone else done cohesives under the muscle? Kaity, glad things are progressing for you. It is hard to wait for healing after waiting for the surgery. The nice thing for me is the boob progress distracts me from looking all the time to see if my hair has started growing.
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

HappyMoni

I've been smiling since this happened this afternoon. I went to the facial surgeon, Dr. Papel, to follow up a repair he did to my FFS surgery done by Dr. _____. I really like this doctor. As he was working on me, he said that he dropped a piece of gauze 'down there'  roughly pointing to my frontal area. When he was done, I looked for the gauze in my lap but couldn't find it. It turns out he dropped it in my cleavage. I was so giddy.

I am 2 months and eleven days post op. I am very happy with my boobs. They have softened significantly. They are firm but soft. They are still slightly high and I am hoping for some more dropping, but they are much better position wise.

Does this mean I can start hiding my money in there like they do in the movies? lol

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

DawnOday

Love.. when I went to my meeting last week without my purse I used them to store my keys and cell phone. That is pretty cool.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

HappyMoni

Dawn, I tried to act like "Oh, this happens all the time." Instead of, "This is so cool hee hee hee."

]
  •  

Azurite92

Hello Moni,

Was meaning to ask if did you lose nipple sensitivity post op with BA? And if you did, how was the nerve recovery? How long did it take for you to feel something again? And at your current recovery, do you still feel discomfort if you move/massage your boobs for quite some time? I worry once I get BA and during sex, guys would usually fondle and squeeze the boobs, I thought it might cause discomfort or worse, pain. Sorry for my rather personal questions haha, you don't have to answer it if it's quite uncomfortable for you. Thanks

Regards,

Azure
Moonlight shines upon the guilty, and the innocent alike
  •  

HappyMoni

Azure,
   Pretty name! Thank you for writing. No question is too personal for me. My implants were on the bigger side, so I went with incisions under the breast. I never lost sensitivity to the nipples but rather lost feeling in the lower third of the breast. I believe that is already beginning to return. At 2 months and 12 days, I really have no soreness at all. Once in a while they are a little 'sore sensitive' to the touch especially when I am tired. I haven't taken them on an extensive 'road test' yet as far as continuous squeezing, but I think they would be okay. I wear the tiniest bra in the world most times, two pieces of tape to cover the nipple pop-age. I haven't shopped for any sexy bras yet, but would like to. After so long wanting to wear a bra when I didn't really need one, I find I don't want to wear one when it might be of use. lol I think you will love having them. I get used to them being there much of the time now, but the confidence boost is really significant. Your guy friend(s) will love em.
Moni

]
  •  

Kendra

Quote from: HappyMoni on September 21, 2018, 05:59:35 PM
> When he was done, I looked for the gauze in my lap but couldn't find it. It turns out he dropped it in my cleavage. I was so giddy.

I am 2 months and eleven days post op.

Had mine installed a day before you did, but now you've zoomed past me on this most important milestone.  I won't admit to being competitive, because I really am not except when I am.  Nothing has been accidentally caught between my boobs although I really want that.  Really.  Want. 

Is it called boobsketball? 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Azurite92

Quote from: HappyMoni on September 22, 2018, 02:30:41 PM
Azure,
   Pretty name! Thank you for writing. No question is too personal for me. My implants were on the bigger side, so I went with incisions under the breast. I never lost sensitivity to the nipples but rather lost feeling in the lower third of the breast. I believe that is already beginning to return. At 2 months and 12 days, I really have no soreness at all. Once in a while they are a little 'sore sensitive' to the touch especially when I am tired. I haven't taken them on an extensive 'road test' yet as far as continuous squeezing, but I think they would be okay. I wear the tiniest bra in the world most times, two pieces of tape to cover the nipple pop-age. I haven't shopped for any sexy bras yet, but would like to. After so long wanting to wear a bra when I didn't really need one, I find I don't want to wear one when it might be of use. lol I think you will love having them. I get used to them being there much of the time now, but the confidence boost is really significant. Your guy friend(s) will love em.
Moni

Thank you for the compliment on my name :). Re: sensitivity, well that's very lovely to hear and glad that you're getting back your sensation on the lower part of your breast.  I'm sure you don't really need a bra #freethenipplemovement but pretty sure you'll look great in sexy bra too. How much in cc did you get btw and if the implant is too big is the incision always under the breast? I worry about scarring. How long does it usually take for the scar to disappear?  I plan to have 500cc but still not sure if I should go submuscular or subglandular. I heard subglandular would make it more natural looking and doesn't affect arm animation?

Regards,

Azure
Moonlight shines upon the guilty, and the innocent alike
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Kendra on September 22, 2018, 07:49:20 PM
Had mine installed a day before you did, but now you've zoomed past me on this most important milestone.  I won't admit to being competitive, because I really am not except when I am.  Nothing has been accidentally caught between my boobs although I really want that.  Really.  Want. 

Is it called boobsketball?

Guess someone wasn't reading the small print at the boob doctor's office. You have to attend classes to learn the fine skill  of being a boobsetball backboard. It takes seconds and seconds to acquire the ability to do this. I started with popcorn before I was ready for the big time, gauze pads. Pay your dues, Kendra, come on!  :P

]
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: HappyMoni on September 23, 2018, 10:57:40 AM
Guess someone wasn't reading the small print at the boob doctor's office. You have to attend classes to learn the fine skill  of being a boobsetball backboard. It takes seconds and seconds to acquire the ability to do this. I started with popcorn before I was ready for the big time, gauze pads. Pay your dues, Kendra, come on!  :P

LOL!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Azurite92 on September 23, 2018, 07:35:43 AM
Thank you for the compliment on my name :). Re: sensitivity, well that's very lovely to hear and glad that you're getting back your sensation on the lower part of your breast.  I'm sure you don't really need a bra #freethenipplemovement but pretty sure you'll look great in sexy bra too. How much in cc did you get btw and if the implant is too big is the incision always under the breast? I worry about scarring. How long does it usually take for the scar to disappear?  I plan to have 500cc but still not sure if I should go submuscular or subglandular. I heard subglandular would make it more natural looking and doesn't affect arm animation?

Regards,

Azure

Azure,
   Thanks for writing. My implants were 640 cc's. The best thing to do is check with what the surgeon will do and will not do. If you read early on in this thread, I went through my thought process on the size I picked. I use silicone scar strips on my scars and they are looking pretty good at this point. Besides the boobs are big enough to have the scars hidden in the 'boob sweat area.' Whatever you do, I'm convinced there are always thoughts of, "What if I had done..." Still too early to know if I might have liked subglandular for more motion. Submuscular so far makes the no bra thing easier. I didn't want capsular contracture complications, so I went as I did to minimize the risk. I would consider your chest size in figuring out how big to go. I am glad I went bigger because they are well proportioned to my body. I hope to check back on this thread once in a while for about a year. That should be time enough to give my final opinion of how things turned out for the choice I made.  Keep us updated, would love to hear your thought process as well.  :) The world is better with boobs! (The world is better without boobs! For you boys out there!)

]
  •  

Kendra

Quote from: HappyMoni on September 23, 2018, 10:57:40 AM

Yeah more skills to learn if I wanna score at boobsketball. 

Reminds me of another surgically enhanced sport that contains fine print and time-out: the penalty box of dilation. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Faith

I still want to know .. What's this 'cleavage' that people speak of?  :(
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Faith on September 23, 2018, 12:01:00 PM
I still want to know .. What's this 'cleavage' that people speak of?  :(

(This is too easy) You need to have Faith!

Kendra, how bout dilators at twenty paces at dawn? I'll see you on the field of honor. Laurie, would you be my 'second?'

]
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: HappyMoni on September 23, 2018, 02:39:02 PM
(This is too easy) You need to have Faith!

Kendra, how bout dilators at twenty paces at dawn? I'll see you on the field of honor. Laurie, would you be my 'second?'

I volunteer to be Kendra's second. Can you wait about 8 months?

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Kendra

•  

Faith

I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Kendra on September 23, 2018, 03:02:21 PM
Or six inches.

Whichever occurs first.

(Whew! I almost type something that would have been censored!)

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •