Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colleen_definitely

So my girlfriend and I had a late lunch tonight and decided to just have dessert instead tonight.

I present you the stroopwafel s'more

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Maddie86

omfg that looks amazing! I plan on making smores from scratch next weekend but yours looks way better!
  •  

Maid Marion

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on August 25, 2018, 03:07:17 PM
Having a nice pan fried Chuck Eye steak (see if your grocer or meat market carries it.  Chuck Eye is lower cost than the delicious Ribeye cut, and is boneless and very tender.)  Yum

They had a 10oz Ribeye on sale, so I cut in half and had grilled Ribeye two nights in a row.  I marinated it in a teriyaki sauce with microplaned fresh garlic.  There is also a market that sells a lot of Porterhouse, so I'll cherry pick steaks with lot of tenderloin to divide up into two steaks.
  •  

Donica

I made rice and steamed veggies.
Brown rice.

The veggies in the steamer tray.

Set my trusty rice cooker/steamer/slow cooker combo.

After a few dashes of pepper, Pace Picante sauce and Monterey Jack cheese.

Bon appetit
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

kaitylynn

Heather and I are making a light dinner of Salmon and rice with steamed broccoli.  Surgery in the morning :)
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

Donica

Katherine, I hope everything goes well with the surgery. All my best wishes to you both.

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

davina61

With my chicken and onion curry made an Okra dish, followed curry recipe on packet of frozen Okra and its very tasty
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I was amazed that putting in a slice of provolone cheese in a hot bowl of veggie stew actually enhanced the taste!  I never tried that before!  The cheese melted nicely as I stirred.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

davina61

Made a lamb, potato and leak pie with white sauce and suet pastry
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Katie Jade

Quote from: davina61 on August 29, 2018, 02:54:03 PM
Made a lamb, potato and leak pie with white sauce and suet pastry

Wow nice, unfortunately Im after getting onto Keto stage so no carbs or sugar (Apart from a but in palatable coffee..
See you soon

Luv n Hugz
Katie

;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :P :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

V M

Last night I made spaghetti with meatballs, tonight will be leftover the spaghetti  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Julia1996

Last night I made stuffed pork chops with apple gravy, mashed potatoes, fried corn and green beans. For dessert I made a cherry cheesecake.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Julia1996 on August 30, 2018, 06:50:16 AM
Last night I made stuffed pork chops with apple gravy, mashed potatoes, fried corn and green beans. For dessert I made a cherry cheesecake.

Wow Julia! Yet another cool idea. Fried corn and green beans. I definitely need to try that. What did you use to fry them in?
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Donica on August 30, 2018, 08:20:32 AM
Wow Julia! Yet another cool idea. Fried corn and green beans. I definitely need to try that. What did you use to fry them in?

I fried them in butter with a little bacon grease. You can use any type of corn but I think it tastes best if you use fresh corn you cut off the cob. I also fry like a half cup of diced onions in with it.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Julia1996 on August 30, 2018, 08:49:00 AM
I fried them in butter with a little bacon grease. You can use any type of corn but I think it tastes best if you use fresh corn you cut off the cob. I also fry like a half cup of diced onions in with it.

Yum! That sounds delish Julia!
I've been eating healthy all week. That's it! I've had it! I'm doing the DiGiorno tonight!!! Nope,,, don't try to stop me! I might accidentally bite a finger if you get to close! I can do a pretty mean pig-out session when it comes to pizza, especially when I doctor it up with real bacon pieces and extra cheese  ;D.
  •  

DawnOday

8/31/18
Smoked brisket at tonight's pot luck dinner at the Rainbow Gender Center in Tacoma. If you can make it. Starts at 6:30.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

ChrissyRyan

I made some vegetable stew with fresh veggies.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Maddie86

Quote from: DawnOday on August 31, 2018, 04:29:52 PM
8/31/18
Smoked brisket at tonight's pot luck dinner at the Rainbow Gender Center in Tacoma. If you can make it. Starts at 6:30.

bbq brisket is one of my favorite things to eat!
  •  

DawnOday

It was delish. Dipped in Devil Spit. A good time was had by all. I really like to make people happy. I have a Green Egg that is so bitchin. 12 hours low and slow.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •