News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Amazing Discoveries...

Started by tgirlamc, September 19, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faith

@Ashley

Looking awesome Ashley. And as always, quite the inspiration for all the new people that are still trying to get on solid ground.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Jessica

Congratulations sister 🌸🌸🌸
You always impress me!
Two years married and loving life.
Grandchildren will be the icing on the cake!

Hugs and smiles from another California girl

@tgirlamc

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: krobinson103 on September 20, 2018, 02:57:37 AM
I love the thread. I can really relate to your mindset. The fact is if you set your mind to it and accept the real you then life is so much better. Its a long road yes, but each challenge makes you stronger and every day the vision becomes clearer. Its never too late to start to reach your true potential. :)

@krobinson103 ...That's the secret I want everyone here to know! Keep spreading the word!😀!!!!

Moving towards truth in one's life is the correct direction of travel... living a lie can be maintained but, at what price?... In the end, it serves no one... not ourselves or, those we Love... It is a waste of life's glorious nature and possibilities... Our purpose here in life is not to hide, it is to make real and loving connections... True connection to life and to others cannot be made without truth and without taking chances...

@Sonja @Cindy @V M @Faith @Jessica

Many thanks to each of you for your good wishes and kindness!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley 😀💕🌻

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Kendra

Ashley, congratulations on your 2nd wedding anniversary as your true self.

You are proof of what can be accomplished, and such an inspiration.  Wow! 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Rachel

Congratulations, I am happy for you.

Pretty dress :)
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

tgirlamg

@Kendra @Rachel

Thanks to you both for the sweet words and thoughts my sisters!!! 😃

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 💕🙏🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

anne_indy

Thanks for your update. It gives those of us early in the process the hope of what can be.

Anne

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: anne_indy on September 21, 2018, 02:41:37 PM
Thanks for your update. It gives those of us early in the process the hope of what can be.

Anne

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@anne_indy

Thank you Anne!... I see hope as a major ingredient to making it all work... transition...and life.
Just a bit of hope kept alive in our heart can propel us forward to amazing things...

Hope Lives...

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,233543.0.html

On an interesting side note, I will be doing a speaking engagement in the week ahead in the very historic local meeting hall that my husband and I were married in... I will be addressing employees from the Sheriff's Office and Police Deparments from all over the county as part of their LGBT training... I'm really looking forward to it!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 😀💕🌻

•  

Laurie

Hi Ashley,

As usual I'm late to the party, Congratulations on the 2 year anniversary Grandma! LOL You look lovely in that dress as always Ashley. Wonderful and amazing things do happen and you have been a great examplke of that for the rest of us by example.

Love ya, Ashley

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

HappyMoni

Gosh darn it Ashley, you are always so upbeat and inspiring, always have a kind word for others. I gotta say, "I love it. You are awesome." So nice to see great things happening to a wonderful person. How do you feel about being called Grandma when you look nothing like the part? Thank you for sharing this with us.
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

tgirlamg

@Laurie ... Thanks so much my dear sister!!!.. not late to the party at all!!! We party around the clock here!!!

@HappyMoni ... Thanks to you as well sweet sister!!!... I am fully embracing the Grandma label! My grandma was a very special person in my life and I cant wait to step up and give the love to a grandchild that she always gave to me... I have big shoes to fill in that department but, I will do my best to make her proud!

Thanks for saying I don't look the part though!... I think my grandma had slightly different fashion sense!  :)

I don't think I look ready for the rest home... yet?

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Onward we go my friends!!!

Ashley  :)

•  

randim

Congratulations Ashley.  May you have many years of happiness with your family.  To echo what many others have said, your story is truly inspirational.  Primarily for your philosophy of life, but if one drops into the gutter they would have to say your before and after pix are wow, just wow.  May you always walk in the light, as the faith people say.
  •  

Azurite92

Wow. This is a very heart-warming post and truly inspirational. It goes to show that love wins and conquers all. As a young transgirl, I've always wanted to have a man who would love me for who I am, my past, present and what my future will be. I'm very happy for you and congratulations on the anniversary! Wishing you more fruitful years of your marriage.

PS. I love the floral dress. Fits well to your positive upbringing and the ambiance of this post which is full of good vibes and blossoming love. And I can't believe you're actually at least 52? O.o Wow.

Regards,

Azure
Moonlight shines upon the guilty, and the innocent alike
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: randim on September 23, 2018, 08:37:51 AM
Congratulations Ashley.  May you have many years of happiness with your family.  To echo what many others have said, your story is truly inspirational.  Primarily for your philosophy of life, but if one drops into the gutter they would have to say your before and after pix are wow, just wow.  May you always walk in the light, as the faith people say.

Quote from: Azurite92 on September 23, 2018, 09:20:31 AM
Wow. This is a very heart-warming post and truly inspirational. It goes to show that love wins and conquers all. As a young transgirl, I've always wanted to have a man who would love me for who I am, my past, present and what my future will be. I'm very happy for you and congratulations on the anniversary! Wishing you more fruitful years of your marriage.

PS. I love the floral dress. Fits well to your positive upbringing and the ambiance of this post which is full of good vibes and blossoming love. And I can't believe you're actually at least 52? O.o Wow.

Regards,

Azure

@randim  @Azurite92

Many thanks to you both for your good wishes and wonderful comments!

Azure... I have zero doubts that you will find what you seek... There are amazing guys out there that will appreciate and love every bit of who you are... You have an amazing life ahead... Live it out loud and stay engaged with the world around you...

Insert random Sunday thought here... 😀

This is truly an amazing time in history to be alive... I am 57 and my Grandmother was born in the 1890s...as a child in Iowa, she rode all day on a horse pulled wagon to go see what an electric lightbulb looked like... We live in a constantly changing and amazing world little sister... We have lots of lightbulbs now!!! 😀 We also have a world where we can live as we choose... it is just up to us to move forward with courage, hope and faith...

Onward we go brave friends!!!

Ashley 😀💕🙏🌺

•  

Sinclair

TG .. Ashley! OMG so nice to see you back posting! :)

Thank you for your words of wisdom, we all appreciate your journey and your success!!!!

Love the floral dress, looks awesome!

•  

JulieAllana

Agreed on seeing you posting here.  The light that surrounds your bright personality precedes you!

Peace,
               Julie
1/4/18 - Admission to self of trans - Start of transition
2/10/18 - First time out in public
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
2/16/18 - Started Laser Hair removal on face
7/4/18 - Down 101 pounds since 1/4/18.  Maybe start HRT at 210-15
9/22/18 - Weighed in @207 (down 113 lbs) this morning.
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

Allison S

That's so sweet. Congratulations Ashley [emoji173]
So happy for you!! You inspire me so much and remind me that what I may be going through is a true "phase". I don't expect anything but if I'm able to at least inspire and give hope to others, then that would be a gift... [emoji8]

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

tgirlamg

@Sinclair @JulieAllana @Allison S

Thanks to each of you for your kindness and warm words, They are so very much appreciated 😀

Julie!!! ...OMG.. Many congrats on both the weight loss and the impending step forward to HRT!!! Amazing things await little sister!...All shall be well!!!

Onward we go!!!

A 😀💕🌻

•  

JulieAllana

Yeah, we'll see.  Both extremely nervous and extremely excited.  Tomorrow going to fertility clinic to deposit some swimmers and if I don't need to make a subsequent deposit, it's off to the races for me.  Interesting times for sure.

Julie
1/4/18 - Admission to self of trans - Start of transition
2/10/18 - First time out in public
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
2/16/18 - Started Laser Hair removal on face
7/4/18 - Down 101 pounds since 1/4/18.  Maybe start HRT at 210-15
9/22/18 - Weighed in @207 (down 113 lbs) this morning.
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: JulieAllana on September 24, 2018, 09:24:14 PM
Both extremely nervous and extremely excited.

Julie

Sounds like a good sign Julie because that is exactly how it's supposed to feel 😀!!!!

Good luck with the... deposit!... 🤪

Hugs!!!

A 😀💕🙏🌺

•