Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

Quote from: emma-f on November 18, 2018, 10:12:18 AM
Barbie - looking amazing, I love the boots

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on November 18, 2018, 12:42:24 PM
Barbie You look Beautiful in every pic I have seen, I love high heel shoes to but ya it make it hard to pass

Thanks, emma and natalie,

The boots are cheap, but very comfortable to wear.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Size-34-43-New-2018-Over-the-Knee-Boots-Women-Faux-Suede-Thigh-High-Boots-Platform/32882402462.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/MORAZORA-2018-new-top-quality-flock-leather-boots-woemn-high-heels-platform-ankle-boots-for-women/32881196056.html

emma, usually I do not apply mascara in the lower eyelashes to emphasize the upper eyelines, and you may try it to see how your eyes look like. Variation is always enjoyable.

Quote from: Dietlind on November 19, 2018, 07:40:27 AM
You do look great again, and as always, those unbelievable long legs!

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 19, 2018, 11:46:03 AM
Looking very beautiful and professional as usual Barbie

Thanks, Dietlind and Arianna. The boots are also unbelievably comfortable to walk on! Yesterday I had dinner with some people from the audience, drinking a lot of soju and beer. They praised my lecture so much and I was  glad to hear it.

Cheers!

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: tgirlamc on November 18, 2018, 05:07:21 PM
A few shots of recent life!!!... Hubby and I flew down to LA for what was sadly the last game of the World Series... Much Dodger gear was worn during the playoffs as well...

Sounds great!

Here all news from LA are about the tragic wild fires there. Dodger is well known here as some Korean players once played there. My eldest son lived in LA last  year for about 1.5 years, and I once visited there to see him. LAX is unbelievably harsh in security (the security woman even ransacked my groin area) and I will never be there again!

I am wondering whether the sea water is warm enough to show your beautiful bikini.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on November 15, 2018, 03:54:56 AM
Yay new thread!
This was the first day I wore heals again to work after my broken ankle ordeal, I was feeling fierce. Hair was needing a wash but I dry shampooed it and slicked it back with a high ponytail tail and quiff.
I'm honestly feeling amazing lately. When I think of how much I hated my body years ago, and I see how it is now without ever having done surgery or anything to it, am amazed. It shocks me most days. Like it's not even me when I look in the mirror, it happen so fast I feel like I have stole someone else's body X3. All the wishing I would one day wake up female is actually now a reality. A surreal one at that.
Any way, today is new hub onto my daily and adjusting handbrake day. Handbrake without shoes = death

A few Pics before work yesterday

Rachel, that top emphasizes well your slim waist line and also your black long hair. Yes. I know the feeling of looking like somebody else, but it is anyway always ME. Healthy ankles are critical in wearing ankle boots, too.
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: emma-f on November 09, 2018, 03:07:04 AM
I had some botox and my lip fillers re-done yesterday. Feel more myself again  :) Plus winter is here so I can start wearing winter colours on my nails again  :) :)

You now look more confident and happy.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: barbie on November 19, 2018, 05:28:39 PM

Thanks, Dietlind and Arianna. The boots are also unbelievably comfortable to walk on! Yesterday I had dinner with some people from the audience, drinking a lot of soju and beer. They praised my lecture so much and I was  glad to hear it.

Cheers!

barbie~~
Just being nosy, what are you lecturing about?  I used to travel around the world to present medical seminars to operating room staff.
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: barbie on November 19, 2018, 05:42:19 PM
Rachel, that top emphasizes well your slim waist line and also your black long hair. Yes. I know the feeling of looking like somebody else, but it is anyway always ME. Healthy ankles are critical in wearing ankle boots, too.

Thanks Barbie, I love that top too.
And I am working hard in strengthening my broken one so I can get back into heels.

And thank you too Ashley, I'm loving being back on two legs, it's definitely a slow process to gain full mobility again.
You look really good in your recent pics!
Happy smile! There are alot of those in this thread, alot of of happy confident people 💖💕

•  

barbie

Quote from: Dietlind on November 19, 2018, 09:59:52 PM
Just being nosy, what are you lecturing about?  I used to travel around the world to present medical seminars to operating room staff.

Like this one: http://dimg.donga.com/wps/NEWS/IMAGE/2014/03/07/61504752.1.edit.jpg

Cheers!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: tgirlamc on November 18, 2018, 10:42:16 PM
VM, Arianna (who's looking Darling!)... and Sonja! Thanks so much for the sweet words sisters!

Take Care,

A 🙋‍♀️💕🙏🌸
@tgirlamc

Ashley - I'm really going to miss seeing you on Susan's Place, but I wish you the very best. XOXO

Love,

Sonja.
  •  

I Am Jess

It's been a couple weeks since I've posted and there has been so much fabulousness I've missed.  I've been super busy with work and I had a few days of some super times going out with my friends.  Last week one of my friends had an 80's themed birthday party and I thought I would try a little different look.  I had by hair done that day and actually put on false eyelashes and had my makeup done by someone else.  The result was something very different than anything I have tried before.  It makes me wish I had been able to transition in the early 80's when I was still a youngster in my 20's.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: I Am Jess on November 20, 2018, 07:22:52 PM
It's been a couple weeks since I've posted and there has been so much fabulousness I've missed.  I've been super busy with work and I had a few days of some super times going out with my friends.  Last week one of my friends had an 80's themed birthday party and I thought I would try a little different look.  I had by hair done that day and actually put on false eyelashes and had my makeup done by someone else.  The result was something very different than anything I have tried before.  It makes me wish I had been able to transition in the early 80's when I was still a youngster in my 20's.

@I Am Jess

WOW - Jess you look beautiful!! XO

Sonja.
  •  

Linde

•  

Charlie Nicki

Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Dietlind on November 20, 2018, 08:09:51 PM
My Korean is non existing, but am I to assume that you have something to do with marine biology?

Yes. Especially fishes.

Today I am wearing red as it becomes a little bit cold today.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Linde

Quote from: barbie on November 21, 2018, 08:49:52 PM
Yes. Especially fishes.

Today I am wearing red as it becomes a little bit cold today.

barbie~~
Looking great again!
What is a bit cold?
  We had it a "bit cold" around here the other day, and people started to act as if they have to die soon! 
The temperature dropped down to 75ºF (24ºC) for one day.  The end of the world as we know it was n sight for many people around here!  Life is normal again, because we can celebrate Thanksgiving at a balmy 85ºF (29.4ºC).  That is our normal mid fall temperature.

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Arianna Valentine you are looking good glad you had a good thanksgiving

Ashley gorgeous as always I miss the summer weather here already we are at -19 today

Jess just stunning like always

Harley i missed your pic but congratulations on the surgery

Barbie you look beautiful
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Dietlind on November 21, 2018, 09:13:07 PM
What is a bit cold?
  We had it a "bit cold" around here the other day, and people started to act as if they have to die soon! 
The temperature dropped down to 75ºF (24ºC) for one day.  The end of the world as we know it was n sight for many people around here!  Life is normal again, because we can celebrate Thanksgiving at a balmy 85ºF (29.4ºC).  That is our normal mid fall temperature.

Here the lowest temperature this week is 5ºC (41ºF), but it is already below the freezing temperature in Seoul, where I am going to be this evening, expecting snow at night. I will wear a thick coat and long boots. Last winter we had a lot of snow for more than a  month, and I am going to change to the winter tires very soon.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

cluck1992

Quote from: Dietlind on November 21, 2018, 09:13:07 PM
Looking great again!
What is a bit cold?

Well we had "a bit of cold" today also... it was 3ºF (-16.1ºC) with a wind chill that made the real feel -8ºF (-22.2ºC).... Happy Thanksgiving

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

Linde

Quote from: cluck1992 on November 22, 2018, 06:22:00 PM

Well we had "a bit of cold" today also... it was 3ºF (-16.1ºC) with a wind chill that made the real feel -8ºF (-22.2ºC).... Happy Thanksgiving

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I know what that means.  I moved from NW Wisconsin (at the border to Minnesota) to here, because I was sick and tired of having cold feet for 1/2 of the year!

•  

barbie

About to fly to Seoul. The airport here is crowded and warm.

barbie~~

나의 SM-G950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Just do it.
  •