Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayna

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 02, 2018, 02:58:39 PM
You know I think that's the biggest thing about being male-to-female transgender that I don't believe that female to males really have the issue with and I might be wrong but we're always going to have self-image problems because we grew up the wrong gender you were born the wrong gender and yeah the beard definitely doesn't help the mustache shadow that even I get doesn't help it definitely affects our self-esteem...

And I know that female to male transgenders do have the same problem the reason I say I don't believe they have the self-esteem issue is it is a lot easier for a female to pass as a male then it is for a male to pass as a female in my opinion of course and everything I say is my opinion

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?
Check out this thread from today by a FTM who is having dysphoria and misgendering issues. It happens to nearly all of us, whichever way we are going.

Sent from my Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

If so, then why not?
  •  

tgirlamg

@Sky 1090 @Rachel_Christina and @Sonja

Thanks for the sweet talk little sisters!!! 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 🌺
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Sky1090 on December 02, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

Well said hun. I just think I've always had this self image problem. While others can't seem to see the beard shadow, my eyes are drawn to what little is left. Can't wait for HRT and hair removal. That induces the dysphoria more than anything else I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't see a hint of a beard shadow on your face.  What I see is a pretty girl with wonderful hair!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Linde

Quote from: barbie on December 02, 2018, 04:21:05 PM
I am sure the site is only for domestic delivery, but you may look over the site: http://www.innovill.com/

Just ago, I ordered 4 long coats at just ca. US$70.

I am also pre-HRT without any plan of transition. A slight change in appearance can make me look like a typical man. Yes. I think hair style is the most critical.

barbie~~
Thanks!  I will give it a try!
And no, you cannot change easily into a male, I don't think so.  Your entire body is very feminin, so is your face!  You are a pretty woman, and you better don't change this!

Looked at the website, a lot of really nice stuff there!
Boy, I wish I could read Korean print!

•  

Sky1090

Quote from: Dietlind on December 02, 2018, 05:53:54 PM
I don't see a hint of a beard shadow on your face.  What I see is a pretty girl with wonderful hair!

Lol wigs are amazing ;) Can't wait for my natural hair to be this long

•  

Sky1090

Quote from: barbie on December 02, 2018, 04:21:05 PM
I am also pre-HRT without any plan of transition. A slight change in appearance can make me look like a typical man. Yes. I think hair style is the most critical.

barbie~~

While I am pre HRT, I do have plans for full transition. While I'm in these "in between" stages, I agree, hairstyle can make or break you.

•  

Linde

Quote from: Sky1090 on December 02, 2018, 06:00:43 PM
Lol wigs are amazing ;) Can't wait for my natural hair to be this long

I wear a wig in my avatar picture, too.  I hate the thing, and can't wait either until my hair is that long.  Most of the time I go with my natural hair only.  It is now long enough to make it into a somewhat female hair do.

But you still look good and pretty to me!

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on December 02, 2018, 05:59:16 PM
Thanks!  I will give it a try!
And no, you cannot change easily into a male, I don't think so.  Your entire body is very feminin, so is your face!  You are a pretty woman, and you better don't change this!

Looked at the website, a lot of really nice stuff there!
Boy, I wish I could read Korean print!
If you look at the website on your phone it gives you the option to have it translated to English also Google should offer that as well

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 02, 2018, 07:06:13 PM
If you look at the website on your phone it gives you the option to have it translated to English also Google should offer that as well

Thanks!  I am not so really wild about Google translate, because I know what it does with German and Dutch.  I have my doubts that it will do better with Korean!

•  

Denise

This was taken a few weeks ago at the TDOR at the Center on Halsted in Chicago.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation (Schechter): 31-Oct-2017
FFS (Walton in Chicago): 25-Sep-2018
Vaginoplasty (Schechter): 13-Dec-2018

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.

The Voices are Gone
Living Life to the Fullest
I am just Denise
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on December 02, 2018, 07:29:48 PM
Thanks!  I am not so really wild about Google translate, because I know what it does with German and Dutch.  I have my doubts that it will do better with Korean!
Again this was on my cell phone but it seem to do a pretty good job

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Denise on December 02, 2018, 07:36:58 PM

Looking good!

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Denise on December 02, 2018, 07:36:58 PM

You look absolutely amazing I love that outfit too

•  

barbie

Suddenly it is  like summer. Departing for Busan.

barbie~~

나의 SM-G950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Just do it.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: barbie on December 02, 2018, 10:54:39 PM
Suddenly it is  like summer. Departing for Busan.

barbie~~

나의 SM-G950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄
You always manage to look very composed and always beautiful and such long legs OMG

•  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on December 02, 2018, 11:09:34 PM
You always manage to look very composed and always beautiful and such long legs OMG

You said it lady, you said it!

•  

April_TO

I have not posted in awhile but I am quite happy with the way this mini pictorial I did on my vanity :) 5 years on HRT.

Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: April_TO on December 03, 2018, 10:28:29 AM
I have not posted in awhile but I am quite happy with the way this mini pictorial I did on my vanity :) 5 years on HRT.

You should be happy and you are very beautiful

•  

Linde

Quote from: April_TO on December 03, 2018, 10:28:29 AM

I think you look great!
Is it just me, or is it a fact that Asian/Eurasian faces tend to look younger than northern European faces?
I see this with all girls here, who have some Asian influences in their faces, they all seem to look younger than us northern Europeans.  I might be wrong, but this is what impression I get!

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on December 03, 2018, 12:08:34 PM
I think you look great!
Is it just me, or is it a fact that Asian/Eurasian faces tend to look younger than northern European faces?
I see this with all girls here, who have some Asian influences in their faces, they all seem to look younger than us northern Europeans.  I might be wrong, but this is what impression I get!
Asian women as well as Arabic women and Men do tend to age a lot better than other women and men for that matter

•