Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on January 23, 2019, 12:06:04 PM
I am going to share a couple of new pictures but I got a new dress in the mail last night oh my God I just wish I filled out the top

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk
Bit risky looking that dress, isn't it?  I am pretty sure that you will be able to fill the top one of these days. 
Going by the hurting in my girls, I am slowly hadding for a C cup.  You will get there, too!

How is your new work?  Are you having fun?
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on January 23, 2019, 12:18:08 PM
Bit risky looking that dress, isn't it?  I am pretty sure that you will be able to fill the top one of these days. 
Going by the hurting in my girls, I am slowly hadding for a C cup.  You will get there, too!

How is your new wor?  Are you having fun?
I love my new job all my customers love me my manager and other employees all love me

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Dana60

Quote from: tgirlamg on January 23, 2019, 11:56:36 AM
@Dana60

Getting Quite Happy is exactly where you should be!!! [emoji3][emoji106]... Looking Fabulous Sister!!! [emoji259]... Hope you had an awesome time at dinner!!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Hugs!!!

Ashley [emoji2320][emoji177][emoji258]
Thanks Ashley, yes i had a wonderful time at dinner [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

•  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on January 23, 2019, 12:19:51 PM
I love my new job all my customers love me my manager and other employees all love me

Well, it seems as if you found the right niche for yourself!  I wish you good luck there, and a speedy move towards a management position!
Hugs
Linde

•  

barbie

I am traveling in the mainland by a rental car.

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

Linde

You are always in your miniskirts!  Don't you get a cold rear end running around like that with snow covering the ground.  We used to say in Germany that there is a danger that you could get a could of your character, having your parts exposed to the cold like this!

•  

AoifeB

Dress and heels

And the top my girlfriend got me for Christmas

Sent from my SM-S550TL using Tapatalk

•  

Rachel_Christina

I like the style Aoife!

Arianna I do thing that dress is a touch on the side of Risky!
I like the floral loose fitting one much more

•  

Dana60

Like that look Aoife, very stylish.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

•  

Allison S

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on January 23, 2019, 12:06:04 PM

Wow you look beautiful in that floral top? Do you think that dress is a bit too revealing? I think when you fill it out, a nice mink coat would work well with it too.

Quote from: AoifeB on January 24, 2019, 01:49:53 AM

You look like Emma Stone! Really good choice your gf made with that top. Your shoulders and arms are very feminine. I'm envious...

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Allison S on January 24, 2019, 03:55:57 AM
Wow you look beautiful in that floral top? Do you think that dress is a bit too revealing? I think when you fill it out, a nice mink coat would work well with it too.

You look like Emma Stone! Really good choice your gf made with that top. Your shoulders and arms are very feminine. I'm envious...

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
Yes Allison that dress is a bit revealing but that's for my dominatrix outfit and you are right I do believe a black fur coat would look really good with

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Harley Quinn

Dress and heels

Lovely, red is a great color. I like the new top too. Very flattering. I think we all want a closeup of those heels. 🙂
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Dress and heels

Sent from my SM-S550TL using Tapatalk
Very beautiful and I love that plaid bustier

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on January 24, 2019, 09:07:24 AM
I just noticed the updated profile picture... now I must know why we haven't seen your bike on here... 🤔
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Harley Quinn on January 24, 2019, 09:13:12 AM
I just noticed the updated profile picture... now I must know why we haven't seen your bike on here... [emoji848]
I don't actually have a motorcycle I have a mountain bike but friend made that picture for me

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on January 24, 2019, 09:14:58 AM
I don't actually have a motorcycle I have a mountain bike but friend made that picture for me

Ahhh... well, that's something you'll have to remedy this summer. 😉
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Harley Quinn on January 24, 2019, 09:18:17 AM
Ahhh... well, that's something you'll have to remedy this summer. [emoji6]
Yes I did hear up in Canada they make automatic motorcycles I might have to look into that

•  

Harley Quinn

The current fleet...

My old bike got totaled by a truck... 😢

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Harley Quinn on January 24, 2019, 10:07:27 AM

I really like that purple one but that should be no surprise

•  

AoifeB

Maybe not the best photo, but here's a closer pic of the shoes.

•