Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 10.0

Started by V M, November 08, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoey421

Hi everyone, I have been traveling extensively the last two months and have not had a lot of time, or frankly energy, to post and contribute. I have seen all of the fabulous pictures and each of you look awesome!

Spring is here in Vancouver and I am on the look out for spring and summer clothes. My first as a woman.

Here are some pics --- love love the pink runners, new pink wrap top, and the wild and fun floral wideeg pants.

Luv and Hugs, Zoe

p.s. I still haven't figured out how to stand for a selfie!!!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

•  

Michelle_P

I interviewed for a board position that I probably won't get, but what the heck...  Gotta try...

Still felt Ab Fab!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

I had to do our contract negotiations, The first pic I look like crap because I got 2 hours of sleep preparing for negotiations 

Day one

Day two

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: CynthiaAnn on April 04, 2019, 07:25:51 AM
Ashley you are rocking those late fifties, and an amazing human to have cared for your self so well, it shows !!

Hugs

C -

Thank you so much for the sweet words sister!!! I guess the money I spent on Michael Jackson's old hyperbaric sleep capsule wasn't totally a waste!!! Lol  :D ...Love Ya Sis!!!!  :)

Quote from: Zoey421 on April 04, 2019, 02:21:36 PM

Zoey!!!!!!

There's my little sister lookin' Fabulous!!!... It has been such fun and an honor to go clothes shopping long distance with you!!!... You are all over this new path in life and it will unfold for you in whatever manner you choose!!!

Big Hug and Lotsa Love!!!

Quote from: Michelle_P on April 04, 2019, 04:49:07 PM
I interviewed for a board position that I probably won't get, but what the heck...  Gotta try...

Still felt Ab Fab!

Michelle!!! Fingers crossed for the board position!!! If you don't get it, it certainly wont be for the lack of Fabulous!... Great outfit!!!...You look Beautiful Sister!!!

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on April 04, 2019, 05:06:29 PM

Day two

Natalie!!!.. Gorgeous, Fierce and Fabulous little sister!!!!  :)!!!!!

Here are today's catch up pics...

I drove down to the Big Sur area after my pedi appointment this AM... You may recognize Bixby Creek bridge from numerous car commercials over the years and the opening credits of HBO's Big Little Lies which they film much of in town here...
Untitled by Ashleyl, on Flickr

If you are a BLL fan, Like ME!!!! ... i have a thread going with a few behind the scenes shots i took here....

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,244884.0.html

and... just a couple more Dodgers tops for the new season upon us! GO DODGERS!!!!!  :)

Onward we go brave sisters!... Share what ya wear!!!

Ashley  :)

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

AoifeB

•  

KatieP

Quote from: AoifeB on April 04, 2019, 07:18:07 PM
I'm super proud of my eyeshadow today

I have to confess that I didn't see you were wearing eye shadow until I read your text. The blue does attract and keep the viewer's eye...  ;D

Kate
  •  

AoifeB

Quote from: KatieP on April 04, 2019, 07:31:10 PM
I have to confess that I didn't see you were wearing eye shadow until I read your text. The blue does attract and keep the viewer's eye...  ;D

Kate
It's a bit worn, I just left dinner with my girlfriend
  •  

KatieP

Quote from: AoifeB on April 04, 2019, 07:36:36 PM
It's a bit worn, I just left dinner with my girlfriend

I see a lot of (especially) young people trying to be "unique" but then end up looking just like everyone else.

YOU, OTOH, YOU always look interesting and unique. YOU are one of the people I wish I could sit down with for an afternoon just to pick your brain about 100 (non-transgender) topics. I think I would learn a lot about the world from a perspective I will never have...

Kate
  •  

AoifeB

Quote from: KatieP on April 04, 2019, 11:20:17 PM
I see a lot of (especially) young people trying to be "unique" but then end up looking just like everyone else.

YOU, OTOH, YOU always look interesting and unique. YOU are one of the people I wish I could sit down with for an afternoon just to pick your brain about 100 (non-transgender) topics. I think I would learn a lot about the world from a perspective I will never have...

Kate
Flattery will get you anywhere you want [emoji6]
  •  

Zoey421

Ashley, you are darling and so supportive :D. Love the picture on the California coast. I need to share the beautiful Vancouver BC with everyone now. Keep rockin' those Dodgers tops...
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: AoifeB on April 04, 2019, 07:18:07 PM
I'm super proud of my eyeshadow today

You should be proud!!!! 🤗👍 You look amazing little sister!!!! 🎉🎉🎉💕🌻

Quote from: Zoey421 on April 05, 2019, 12:24:30 PM
Ashley, you are darling and so supportive :D. Love the picture on the California coast. I need to share the beautiful Vancouver BC with everyone now. Keep rockin' those Dodgers tops...

Thanks for both the sweet words and ... for the honor of letting me share in your journey sister!!!... Keep doin' what you're doin' because you are doing GREAT!!!

Hugs and Love!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

April_TO

I was bored and took some selfies and I think they turned out looking ok :) lots of beautiful women on this thread btw. Have a nice weekend!

Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

Zoey421

Just being happy

•  

I Am Jess

I got asked by my office to appear on Spectrum TV's InFocus new show to discuss common fraud issues that occur during tax season (and some that occur year round). The show will air in the Los Angels area Sunday night on Spectrum News 1.  I will post a link to the broadcast when it becomes available on Monday.

Spectrum has about two million subscriber households in the LA area so a lot of people will see a trans person who is pretty, smart and articulate. 

I'm also talking with the local ABC affiliate who want to do a story on me with the anchor of the top rated local news broadcast.  I'm trying my best to show that being trans is nothing to be afraid of.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: April_TO on April 05, 2019, 02:03:19 PM
I was bored and took some selfies and I think they turned out looking ok :) lots of beautiful women on this thread btw. Have a nice weekend!

@April_TO

I think they turned out GORGEOUS!!!! Killin' It little sister!!!!

Hugs!!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌸

Quote from: Zoey421 on April 05, 2019, 02:06:09 PM
Just being happy

Happy is what this is all about my Beautiful and Precious Sister!!!

Hugs!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌸

Quote from: I Am Jess on April 05, 2019, 04:44:55 PM
I got asked by my office to appear on Spectrum TV's InFocus new show to discuss common fraud issues that occur during tax season (and some that occur year round). The show will air in the Los Angels area Sunday night on Spectrum News 1.  I will post a link to the broadcast when it becomes available on Monday.

Spectrum has about two million subscriber households in the LA area so a lot of people will see a trans person who is pretty, smart and articulate. 

I'm also talking with the local ABC affiliate who want to do a story on me with the anchor of the top rated local news broadcast.  I'm trying my best to show that being trans is nothing to be afraid of.

Jess!!! How Awesome and what an honor!!! I can't wait to see it... Every time I have seen you in the past, you do such a great job on camera!!!... It is an honor to call you my little sister!!!!

Keep rockin' the world Gorgeous Girl!!!!

Hugs!!!

A 🙋‍♀️🌸💕

•  

tgirlamg

Hey All!!!...

It is so great to see activity picking up here!!! Keep the fabulous coming!!! Here is my OOTD for a lazy Saturday doing stuff around the house with... the ever present SeaCat!!!

Lucy athletic tank with Express acid wash shorts... They pair well with some new light blue Nike Flyknits!!!

Untitled by Ashley, on Flickr
Untitled by Ashley, on Flickr

Clue to SeaCat's location...

Hugs and Love To All... Onward We Go!!!

Ashley  :)

•  

Rachel_Christina

Yessss, all looking stunning.
I might snap a pic tomorrow morning if I'm luck.
Have a new top to try on :')

•  

Sonja

Quote from: Mendi on April 01, 2019, 10:13:59 PM
16 months. At work.

I´m happy how I look. Is there things I would like to change in my face? Yes. But I think I will go like this. I can still wait for some changes to happen this year, but even now, I´m called a girl everywhere. Which is flattering, considering that I´m turning 42  :laugh:

No make-up...well lipstick, mascara and eyebrows dont count :)

Trachea shave is in May. It is the only thing that really is starting to bother me!
@Mendi

Hey Mendi,

You're looking Fabulous!!!

Take care,

Sonja
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: SiobhánF on April 03, 2019, 05:27:06 PM
I got my name tapes yesterday, so I get to rock my new uniform today!  ;D

Hey Bridget - So happy for you to be wearing your uniform as your true self, I can see sparkle in your eyes that I think comes from that. I think you look Fabulous too -- Army Girl!!

@tgirlamg  -  Hey Ashley - Looking hot as always XO  (I have changed my notes from raid Ashley's wardrobe for this, this and this TO -->  raid everything....LOL)

@Natalie.Ashlyne  - Looking great Natalie

@I Am Jess  - Looking very sharp, professional and ....pretty!

@April_TO  Very femme and Pretty April.

@AoifeB  - Very colourful, LOVE the eye shadow, and the hair is very cool, imo the lips look like they could use a slightly darker lip liner or something. You have a very unique and intriguing look - that I think ROCKS!

Take care All,

Sonja XO
  •