News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Better late than never, Jamie

Started by gracefulhat, November 17, 2018, 05:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Quote from: gracefulhat on May 08, 2019, 08:53:41 PM
Linde, you're so pretty! Love your pic. Thx for the advice and support. It just takes time and effort I guess.
My face in this picture is heavily doctored up, I put it in for fun only! I don't look nearly as good without all the stuff on my face!  The only thing that is natural there is my hair!  I could look like this every day, If I would sit for makeup for two or three hours each time!

Yes, it takes time, and effort, and willpower!  I am working on this woman thing for about 16 years now.  But I am different than you anyway, because I am intersex, and a lot of my body was female already!  It was way earthier for me to switch from a guy o a woman.

But you are on the right path, too!  And one of these days you will slowly forget what life as a man was all about!

Good luck, and keep on ging!
Hugs
Linde
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

gracefulhat

The below video is of me and my youngest brother on Mother's Day @ our parents. It was a wonderful day. I'll post pictures in an upcoming YouTube video, maybe 12 months HRT, 3 months from now

Above all, love
  •  

Linde

You guys do really nice.  I bet your mother liked this?
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Dorit

•  

gracefulhat

Aw she still needs to see it but yes she'll enjoy it. Hope you both had a wonderful day as well.
Above all, love
  •  

Ricki Wright

Wow. Thank you for sharing your story. I now have an idea of what it would have been like to "know" instead of being repressed. While I have ended up with slightly more acceptance in my story, you got to start your life much younger than I did. I find it a very interesting example how we all get to where we are by different roads.

Huge hug to you!!!

Ricki

PS

Quote from: gracefulhat on April 19, 2019, 11:01:53 PM

I've also been having some interesting moments at work. One patient asked if I was a boy or a girl? I replied, "I am your nurse."  ;)

And this is totally epic and put a huge smile on my face. Thank you again. Your answer is much less snarky than I would have been. Bravo.
At 5 I forgot who I am. Fortunately, who I am protected me all these years until I remembered. Whatever else happens, I will live the rest of my life whole.
My story: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,244130.0.html
HRT 07Nov18
  •  

gracefulhat

Thank you Ricki! Sorry for the late response
Above all, love
  •  

gracefulhat

This will hopefully help to educate healthcare workers to better help us

Above all, love
  •  

Lexxi

Hi Jaime,

I just wanted to write and tell you how much I like the voice you've developed. To me you sound perfect. I only hope I can one day accomplish the same things you have. Great thread by the way!!

xoxo

Lexxi
Finally started the process of becoming who I really am on the inside! 5/20/19
  •  

gracefulhat

Thank you SO much Lexxi, that really means the world to me! 

Quote from: Lexxi on May 26, 2019, 11:44:08 PM
Hi Jaime,

I just wanted to write and tell you how much I like the voice you've developed. To me you sound perfect. I only hope I can one day accomplish the same things you have. Great thread by the way!!

xoxo

Lexxi
Above all, love
  •