Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Natalie’s Weight Log

Started by NatalieRene, December 15, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dena on January 29, 2019, 11:44:00 PM
Might I suggest something like this.
Thanks for the link. The sad thing is with the warranty I paid $120 for that Quardio Base 2. So after I return it this evening I'll have pretty much all the funds to order that scale.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 29, 2019, 10:44:07 PM
Summed up depression.

Oh and you where asking my thoughts on the scale I bought. It is absolutely 100% garbage. I have it packed back in its packaging and I am going to return it after work tomorrow.

I literally just stepped on it five times and each time the weight went up. I have zero faith in the consistency of the measurements it gives. It throws into question if I have lost or gained weight since buying it because I can't trust it. So after I return it I'm going to go back over to target and buy the cheap scale I had again and avoid dropping anything on it because while cheap it was at least consistent so I could track trends.

So no weigh in tomorrow...

I bought for under $20 a battery powered scale.  Works fine. 
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Dena on January 30, 2019, 07:48:26 AM
I had a digital scale that also had problems. The base wasn't firmly constructed so it would flex causing the reading to drift depending on where it was on the floor. The costly medical grade scale shouldn't have this problem but you will end up paying more for them.
I am lucky, because my house has only tile floors (typical for southern Florida), and the tiles are all 18 x 18, and are large enough to provide a 100% flat area for any scale.  But I know from my days when I studied electrical engineering (I did industrial electronics) that the quality of the cheap pressure sensors can vary by quite a bit, and also their consistency for repeat measurements.  To ad to that they tend to drift with temperatures, and the results are pretty inaccurate scales that are more guestimators than measurement instruments!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

NatalieRene

I got a cheap-o scale from target. After weighing in with it I found it consistently gave me the same weight. How accurate it is I have no idea but I can get back to tracking if I am losing weight by not having a scale that is all over the place.

The even better news is I was down to 195 pounds. I was worried I might have been gaining weight but thankfully this was not the case.

I am still tempted to get that beam scale though because the OCD in me loves the thought of a accurate measurement.
  •  

NatalieRene

Keeping the eye on the prize. These are some more photos of me from when I was transitioning.

•  

Maid Marion

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 01, 2019, 08:20:03 AM
I got a cheap-o scale from target. After weighing in with it I found it consistently gave me the same weight. How accurate it is I have no idea but I can get back to tracking if I am losing weight by not having a scale that is all over the place.

The even better news is I was down to 195 pounds. I was worried I might have been gaining weight but thankfully this was not the case.

I am still tempted to get that beam scale though because the OCD in me loves the thought of a accurate measurement.

Yay!

I would stick with the cheap scale unless you have the extra money that has no better use.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 01, 2019, 04:23:07 PM
Keeping the eye on the prize. These are some more photos of me from when I was transitioning.

Beautiful, you are.

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 01, 2019, 04:23:07 PM

I still like the picture of you best, when you were standing, and had just normal jeans on.  You looked like the girl that would have fit into my male dating pattern! (to tell the truth, into my female pattern, too)

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 01, 2019, 05:20:56 PM
I still like the picture of you best, when you were standing, and had just normal jeans on.  You looked like the girl that would have fit into my male dating pattern! (to tell the truth, into my female pattern, too)
I guess it must be because you can see my hips and waist.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 01, 2019, 08:10:08 PM
I guess it must be because you can see my hips and waist.
No, there is more to it.  I have a hard time to put a finger on it, you just trigger my interest!  I think it is he entire person, and how you present yourself in this picture.

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 01, 2019, 08:46:48 PM
No, there is more to it.  I have a hard time to put a finger on it, you just trigger my interest!  I think it is he entire person, and how you present yourself in this picture.

I just don't see it. I mean I like how my breasts where developing and the shirt but I felt like I was phoning it in that day.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 01, 2019, 09:01:54 PM

I just don't see it. I mean I like how my breasts where developing and the shirt but I felt like I was phoning it in that day.
And I would be after you as if you were the grand prize! There is not a single part of your body that I like specifically more, it is the entire you and how your present yourself!

Girls I were after would be like you n that picture! (and I still like this type of females)

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 01, 2019, 04:42:54 PM

Beautiful, you are.

Chrissy

Thank you. Those photos are old but once I get my weight down essentially that is still me.

Speaking of which todays weigh in I was 194.6 pounds. My weight loss this week is just over two pounds this week which is very slow for. However I was recovering from a stomach bug. The important thing is that I am still on corse to reach my goal at some point this year.

To keep me motivated I have lost 41.1 pounds since October 30th 2018 with my average weight being:

November 2018: 221.93 pounds
December 2018: 212.87 pounds
January 2019:    202.79 pounds
February 2019:  194.8 pounds so far
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 02, 2019, 11:26:50 AM
Thank you. Those photos are old but once I get my weight down essentially that is still me.

Speaking of which todays weigh in I was 194.6 pounds. My weight loss this week is just over two pounds this week which is very slow for. However I was recovering from a stomach bug. The important thing is that I am still on corse to reach my goal at some point this year.

To keep me motivated I have lost 41.1 pounds since October 30th 2018 with my average weight being:

November 2018: 221.93 pounds
December 2018: 212.87 pounds
January 2019:    202.79 pounds
February 2019:  194.8 pounds so far

@NatalieRene
Dear Natalie:
WOW-ZERS .....  you should be quite proud and satisfied with your terrific progress so far... your photos are a testimony to your hard work and tenacity to get your weight and your physical appearance the way that you want it.

Not only do you feel better losing the weight but you obviously should feel better about yourself and your self-confidence in your transition  successes as you are out and about.

Thank you for feeling comfortable sharing your weight loss story....  it is so very encouraging to so many members here on the forums.

I will continue to be eagerly following your posts on this thread and on other various threads as you feel comfortable posting....   and I love your photos that you have been posting and documenting your before and after.

Hugs and and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on February 02, 2019, 01:05:49 PM
@NatalieRene
Dear Natalie:
WOW-ZERS .....  you should be quite proud and satisfied with your terrific progress so far... your photos are a testimony to your hard work and tenacity to get your weight and your physical appearance the way that you want it.

Not only do you feel better losing the weight but you obviously should feel better about yourself and your self-confidence in your transition  successes as you are out and about.

Thank you for feeling comfortable sharing your weight loss story....  it is so very encouraging to so many members here on the forums.

I will continue to be eagerly following your posts on this thread and on other various threads as you feel comfortable posting....   and I love your photos that you have been posting and documenting your before and after.

Hugs and and well wishes,
Danielle

:D I love the use of the word Wowzer.

Losing this weight has been hard. But the thing that helped the most is keep positive and I have done that through tracking the trends. I know for many people that it is hard to weigh in often because some days the progress backwards. I freely admit it ticks me off when the scale reports a number larger than I like. I have to see it though to give me an indication that I need to course correct. Obviously I can't eat less because my glory intake is already low so it means I have to get up and move. Losing back reminds me of what I was and can still be and gives me the will to push forward through it all.

I have found that as I walk and jog more that I enjoy. It is something that I forgot about and the more I move the better I feel moving and it feeds itself. I just got done with a 1.66 mile walk. After I dilate I'm going to do another two or three laps and enjoy the cool/warmish weather.
  •  

NatalieRene

Today's weigh in was 194.2. It appears I have a very good chance to be below 194 pounds tomorrow.
  •  

NatalieRene

I lost another decent amount of weight and am now below 194 pounds! I weighed in at 193.5 pounds.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 04, 2019, 07:55:24 AM
I lost another decent amount of weight and am now below 194 pounds! I weighed in at 193.5 pounds.

Keep that up!

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 04, 2019, 09:11:03 AM

Keep that up!

Chrissy
That girl is good and determined!  I wish, I would have half of the drive that she has!

•