Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, December 30, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christinej78

Quote from: Denise on February 28, 2019, 05:43:00 AM
Have you tried to call her? 

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Hi Denise,                            28 February 2019

Yes, I spent a lot of time calling her in 2017. I do know a lot about Coyotes as I spent a fair amount of time studying them. She probably went up to 50 miles away. They sometimes return for family visits. I don't think that has happened as she would have come up to the house. My neighbors liked her and would call me if they saw her. If she was nearby and heard me, she would come a running.

I do miss her but she needed to leave so she could be a wild Coyote and raise a family. I had hoped she would have stayed around as I could have provided her with all the meds necessary to keep her healthy, disease and parasite free.

One thing I appreciated was that she did not become habituated to humans; she remained wary of them other than me. She was habituated to me and only me, which was a good thing. I doubt if many people have had the honor of being befriended by a wild animal that some might consider dangerous.

Thanks for asking.

Best Always, Love
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Steph2.0 on February 28, 2019, 09:46:28 AM
A coyote and a cougar? It would never have worked out.

Hi Ladies,                              28 February 2109

We might be surprised at what can work out if we just try.

I'll trust a Coyote any day and the same for a Wolf.

Best Always, Love
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE: Thursday afternoon 1:15pm, February 28, 2019
Wow, it is hard to believe that March 1st is tomorrow!!! 

Soon enough, the Spring season will be springing up.
I love the springtime, my favorite time of the year, new life and new blooming of flowers.

This morning when I was taking the garbage to my outside 'bear-proof" shed I notice brand several brand new Cougar tracks... it appears that an entire Cougar family has been hanging around my back yard at night.
Lots of cold and snow so the wild animals are coming closer to civilization to find something to eat... or perhaps "someone" to eat  :o :o

The snow, ice and cold are here to stay for a several more weeks according the weather forecasts...  cold temperatures below or near ZERO Deg F temps for a while longer.   
The old saying is:
     "March comes in like a lion, and goes out like a lamb."

Hugs and best wishes to all of my followers,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on February 28, 2019, 04:31:40 PM

I love the springtime, my favorite time of the year, new life and new blooming of flowers.

This morning when I was taking the garbage to my outside 'bear-proof" shed I notice brand several brand new Cougar tracks... it appears that an entire Cougar family has been hanging around my back yard at night.
Lots of cold and snow so the wild animals are coming closer to civilization to find something to eat... or perhaps "someone" to eat  :o :o

The snow, ice and cold are here to stay for a several more weeks according the weather forecasts...  cold temperatures below or near ZERO Deg F temps for a while longer.   
The old saying is:

Danielle

Gosh Danielle. It looks beautiful there. It has been so long since I have seen icicles. Even the Cougar tracks are beautiful. Just keep that .357 handy girl.

Big hugs.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

sarah1972

Thanks Danielle for sharing these wonderful pictures.

It looks so quiet and calm, but of course having a cougar family in your yard is nothing to take easy.

Stay safe and warm!

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

Faith

Danielle, I've not popped into this 'new' thread yet .. now I have. I just wanted to let you know that I read it and appreciate you sharing your life events with us.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

randim

Beautiful pictures.  It must be uncomfortable to have big cats hanging around.  Stay inside after dark as much as possible, and make sure your windows and doors are secure. 
  •  

Rachel

Beautiful pictures. Taking the trash out can become dangerous.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE:  Saturday March 02, 2019  4:30pm

I worked all day today by myself... busy day today.  I did a few more complicated tax returns for some of my business clients, my mind is still spinning!!!

I am locking up soon and going home to get some dinner and much needed rest.   Tomorrow Sunday I am planning to take the day off and perhaps spend some time with my friends.

Today was bright and sunny... but very cold below ZERO deg F last night and today it got up to 11 deg F...  forecast to be much the same for the coming week...
cold and clear... and very beautiful.

No new animal sightings other than some deer.
Have a great Saturday night and the rest of your weekend.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

JudiBlueEyes

That's a lovely view Danielle.  Enjoy your day off.
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Jenny1969

Get some snow shoes and go for a walk  Enjoy your day
Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

Chelsea

OMG Danielle you live in a beautiful place!  I am so ready for spring too. I have seen rain here in Tennessee to the point I'm sick of it. lol You be careful around those wild animals hun.

Hugs,
        Chelsea
First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

islandgirl

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 02, 2019, 07:38:51 PM
UPDATE:  Saturday March 02, 2019  4:30pm

I worked all day today by myself... busy day today.  I did a few more complicated tax returns for some of my business clients, my mind is still spinning!!!

I am locking up soon and going home to get some dinner and much needed rest.   Tomorrow Sunday I am planning to take the day off and perhaps spend some time with my friends.

Today was bright and sunny... but very cold below ZERO deg F last night and today it got up to 11 deg F...  forecast to be much the same for the coming week...
cold and clear... and very beautiful.

No new animal sightings other than some deer.
Have a great Saturday night and the rest of your weekend.

Hugs,
Danielle

Just beautiful!

Moved on Friday! A very difficult time yesterday when I said thanks and good bye to my partner and best friend! Sobbed!
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: islandgirl on March 04, 2019, 02:22:08 PM
Just beautiful!

Moved on Friday! A very difficult time yesterday when I said thanks and good bye to my partner and best friend! Sobbed!
@islandgirl
Dear Kelly:
So very sorry to read about your "heavy-hearted" good-bye emotions with leaving a best friend and partner behind as you have just moved.   If I remember correctly from your previous postings around the forums you were planning to move to the Victoria area of Southern Vancouver Island in BC, Canada.   Did I get that right???

My fondest memories of Victoria when I traveled there in the past were always of the pomp and circumstance of the Empress Hotel and the "high tea" events and the beautiful Butchart Gardens.  Also Vancouver Island is beautiful and you do not have to very far out of the city up-island to get into remote rural areas such as Campbell River (lots of wild life and bears up there around the river catching fish)  or Port Alberni or other beautiful areas....

The good news is that with Skype, Facetime and other social media opportunities if you desire you can try to still keep in close touch with your friend and if and when you TWO do travel to see each other in the future it can certainly be a sweet reunion.

PLEASE if you wish, you can write more about that here on my thread, I would like reading more about your life events... you are always most welcome to share and post anything you desire here.   Most of my followers here are also your forums friends and followers.

Hugs and best wishes,
Danielle

•  

islandgirl

Yes I am now in Victoria! This a place that I always wanted to live and now here I am. I will be in contact with Donna as we still share many things such a condo and family. She is still my best friend! I knew that the 'leaving' was going to be difficult even though we both knew that this was coming and that I needed to do so. The look on her face as she was ready to depart yesterday was such that I was sent into a sobbing fit! All is Ok today, even though I just spoke with another friend and almost lost it again when I talked about yesterday.

It is beautiful here today, with blue skies and not much wind. I was brought out on my balcony by the noise of lawn mowers and the scent of freshly cut grass! Spring is here. The cherry blossoms are out and the flowing plums are next to bloom! I know that this is not what those in the snowy clim's want to hear but this is southern Vancouver Island! Temps are still cool at about 6 to 8 degrees C but those are supposed to go up in the next week.

My apartment is coming together! Wifi in today, and all I need now is a couple more pieces furniture. Then it is on to make my way in my new city!

Danielle, I am not really into winter, but your photos are beautiful!
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: islandgirl on March 04, 2019, 04:53:29 PM
It is beautiful here today, with blue skies and not much wind. I was brought out on my balcony by the noise of lawn mowers and the scent of freshly cut grass! Spring is here. The cherry blossoms are out and the flowing plums are next to bloom! I know that this is not what those in the snowy clim's want to hear but this is southern Vancouver Island! Temps are still cool at about 6 to 8 degrees C but those are supposed to go up in the next week.
Wa-a-ah!  Now, I'm missing the west coast.  I was just reminding my wife today, as I recovered from two hours of wrestling with the snow blower, that the daffodils will be up on Denman Island.  *sniff*

Sorry to hear about your parting from your friend / partner.  That has to be difficult.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

islandgirl

Quote from: KathyLauren on March 04, 2019, 05:56:10 PM
Wa-a-ah!  Now, I'm missing the west coast.  I was just reminding my wife today, as I recovered from two hours of wrestling with the snow blower, that the daffodils will be up on Denman Island.  *sniff*

Sorry to hear about your parting from your friend / partner.  That has to be difficult.

Thank you Kathy Lauren! Yes is has been a difficult time over the last few months. As I look out my window overlooking Beacon Hill Park, it is hard not to feel lucky to live in such a beautiful are of the world!
  •  

Liina

Those are awesome pictures Danielle,  Geez those new cougar track are something else, it would so nice to see those little fur balls with their mother. Maybe not like you did when you opened up your deck door curtain mind you.

I like your Quote, " March comes in like a Lion and out like a Lamb", maybe it should read, "March comes in like a Mountain Lion and out like a Lamb" for your personal twist on it! LoL...
One thing that the cold winter air brings is crisp blue light which is portrayed in your pictures.

Yes soon flowers will be popping up in the coastal areas in of Pacific NW and BC, another great time to see all the changes.

Liina

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on February 28, 2019, 04:31:40 PM

The old saying is:

Danielle

•  

GinaG

Quote from: islandgirl on March 04, 2019, 04:53:29 PM
Yes I am now in Victoria! This a place that I always wanted to live and now here I am. I will be in contact with Donna as we still share many things such a condo and family. She is still my best friend! I knew that the 'leaving' was going to be difficult even though we both knew that this was coming and that I needed to do so. The look on her face as she was ready to depart yesterday was such that I was sent into a sobbing fit! All is Ok today, even though I just spoke with another friend and almost lost it again when I talked about yesterday.

My apartment is coming together! Wifi in today, and all I need now is a couple more pieces furniture. Then it is on to make my way in my new city!

Danielle, I am not really into winter, but your photos are beautiful!

I am so envious. I lived in Olympia  in school many years ago a favorite dat trip was the ferry to Victoria.  Such a lovely. Place.

Gina
  •  

islandgirl

Yes it is! The annual flower count has started! Usually this is for bragging purposes and is supported by the local tourism board. Even with the cooler temps this year, there are many many flowers blooming!
  •