Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, December 30, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

SNOW !!!!!
I just looked outside, the sun has not come up yet, (not for another hour) still twilight outside, but WOW, I have almost a FOOT of new snow on the ground and it will be snowing all day today and late tonight...  the temperatures are in the  mid to high 20's (F) right now and will not get above the low 30's (F) until later tomorrow.

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Anne Blake

Greetings Danielle,

Now aren't you becoming (or perhaps continuing to be) the queen of the Cliff Hanger! You must know that you are leaving us all hanging on the edge of our keyboards...

And here on the southern coast of Spain it is a chilly 55 degrees, one almost needs a light sweater while dining at an outdoor Tapas café.

I look forward to your updates,
Tia Anne
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 23, 2019, 08:58:40 AM
It is so nice to hear about your "normal everyday" activities....   here on the forums we many times only hear about events directly related to transition endeavors....  but we are just regular "people" too.... it is wonderful to read things like that with like-minded members here.

Good Morning from down in the Puget Sound. It's 53f here now with occasional showers, everything is in bloom here, it's beautiful to walk about, heading out soon for daily 5 miles....

I enjoy this too Danielle reading of other's real life and things beyond transition topics (they are interesting as well).

Thanks for sharing a little of your life here, it's fun to follow.

Cynthia -
  •  

Donica

Stay warm Dear Danielle. Stoke up that fireplace tonight. Burrrrr!!!!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

D'Amalie

And here I thought weather in the Great Basin was screwy.  My family has an axiom 'bout the weather.
1.  Utah have two seasons - Winter... wait for it! ...and Road Construction.
2.  We dont use Groundhog Day 'round here.  We use the last snow in April as our Spring prognosticator.
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly
  •  

Northern Star Girl

BREAKING NEWS:
Here is the update that I recently promised on my Easter Sunday April 21st posting
regarding my Tooth Fairy Dental Hygienist Suitor #4

As you all know from reading my threads, I have been very careful this last year or so regarding my romantic entanglements and not wanting to move too quickly on decisions of my heart....   well, I realize it is time, or perhaps past time, for me to finally make a decision to stop "playing the field" with 3 of my current and active suitors.

ShyGuy Suitor #3 has been quite nice, HE and l last summer went on several hikes, dates and outings and he is a wonderful man, kind, courteous, and respectful.

Coffee Shop Barista Suitor #5 is a sweetheart, we went on casual dates and shopping trips but we never got too far with romance....  but SHE will always have a sweet spot in my heart.

Well, as you all have probably already guessed long ago, it is my Tooth Fairy Dental Hygienist #4 that has had a hold on my heartstrings for about a year now.  We have been on many dates, many days together hiking, walking and spending time at each other's home.  She is also is a member of 2 social groups that I am involved in, my Book-Club and my Gym-Gals Group.  She is the one that was surprised that I was a trans-woman as she figured it out by looking at my teeth and mouth during a routine tooth cleaning early in 2018.

Last year she gave me a beautiful heart pendant necklace and a very sweet card that she wrote very sweet words on.   Well, just 2 days ago on Easter Sunday, after we attended church together, I went to her home for a holiday dinner and  of course brought something to share, a Green Bean Casserole and a Chocolate Cake for dessert....   and I surprised her with my gift to her of a heart shaped gold necklace and my card with sweet writings inside.  I was not able to get a matching neckace but it is a similar heart shape.

So, at this time in my life, I am not seeking other dating options but I will cherish the new and accepting friends and past suitors that I have made.   The good news is that ShyGuy Suitor #3 and Barista Suitor #5 seemed to have lately known all along that they were being out-shined by my Tooth Fairy Dental Hygienist Suitor #4 and have expressed to me that they are happy to remain good friends and to continue friendly relations with me...    I am glad for that because I never wanted to hurt anyone's feelings and I have very fortunately somehow accomplished that goal.

So, anyway, that is my Breaking NEWS that is more than likely not a surprise to any of my thread followers.

Thanks for reading and following,
HUGS,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

sarah1972

My dear Danielle-

I am so happy for you! This is incredible news (even though we all knew that this is #4).

Congratulations and hopefully a long lasting and happy love.

I have been rooting for you finding some love in your little town high up north and I am almost in tears reading your long anticipated update!

Good luck to both of you!

Hugs -

Sarah

•  

islandgirl

So happy for you both! All that time for a very though analysis and you are able to make the 'right' choice. Suitors 3 and 5 saw what was happening and made your friendship a priority for them! So perfect!
  •  

CynthiaAnn

So sweet to read this above Danielle, and may the relationship continue to flourish, be lasting and meaningful.

Cynthia -
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 23, 2019, 06:37:25 PM
BREAKING NEWS:
Here is the update that I recently promised on my Easter Sunday April 21st posting
Well, as you all have probably already guessed long ago, it is my Tooth Fairy Dental Hygienist #4 that has had a hold on my heartstrings for about a year now.  We have been on many dates, many days together hiking, walking and spending time at each other's home.  She is also is a member of 2 social groups that I am involved in, my Book-Club and my Gym-Gals Group.  She is the one that was surprised that I was a trans-woman as she figured it out by looking at my teeth and mouth during a routine tooth cleaning early in 2018.

Last year she gave me a beautiful heart pendant necklace and a very sweet card that she wrote very sweet words on.   Well, just 2 days ago on Easter Sunday, after we attended church together, I went to her home for a holiday dinner and  of course brought something to share, a Green Bean Casserole and a Chocolate Cake for dessert....   and I surprised her with my gift to her of a heart shaped gold necklace and my card with sweet writings inside.  I was not able to get a matching neckace but it is a similar heart shape.

So, at this time in my life, I am not seeking other dating options but I will cherish the new and accepting friends and past suitors that I have made.   The good news is that ShyGuy Suitor #3 and Barista Suitor #5 seemed to have lately known all along that they were being out-shined by my Tooth Fairy Dental Hygienist Suitor #4 and have expressed to me that they are happy to remain good friends and to continue friendly relations with me...    I am glad for that because I never wanted to hurt anyone's feelings and I have very fortunately somehow accomplished that goal.

So, anyway, that is my Breaking NEWS that is more than likely not a surprise to any of my thread followers.

HUGS,
Danielle

Dear Danielle,                             23 April 2019

We just want to wish you and your partner a very Blessed and Joyous life together and we know the Good Lord will take very good care of you both.

God Bless You and Your Partner.

Best Always, Love
Dena and Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 23, 2019, 06:37:25 PM
BREAKING NEWS:

As you all know from reading my threads, I have been very careful this last year or so regarding my romantic entanglements and not wanting to move too quickly on decisions of my heart....   well, I realize it is time, or perhaps past time, for me to finally make a decision to stop "playing the field" with 3 of my current and active suitors.

ShyGuy Suitor #3 has been quite nice, HE and l last summer went on several hikes, dates and outings and he is a wonderful man, kind, courteous, and respectful.

Coffee Shop Barista Suitor #5 is a sweetheart, we went on casual dates and shopping trips but we never got too far with romance....  but SHE will always have a sweet spot in my heart.

HUGS,
Danielle

I can't believe nobody has said this yet. I guess it's up to me, so here we go:

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

KathyLauren

Yay!!!  Danielle, both you and your Tooth Fairy are very lucky girls!  I wish you both much happiness. 

You are going to have to change your numbering system, becaise it has been obvious for quite some time that she is your #1!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

davina61

All I can say is about bloody time!!!!! Happy days
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Donica

<<<SQUEEEEE>>>. I knew it Danielle. I remember the picture from last year of the both of you and I could tell then by the look in your eyes and face that Tooth Fairy was the one for you. Spring is here. Love is sweet and there has been a warm wind blowing the stars around for quite some time.

Sending big hugs to both of you.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Very nice Danielle.   I know your sweetie is as nice as you.  May your relationship be filled with joy!
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

christinej78

Hi Danielle,                              24 April 2019

Now that the speculation on your love interest has been relegated to recent history, could you please introduce her to all your fans out here and post a picture of the two of you together contingent upon both you and your partner being in total agreement. 

I think everyone here would love to welcome her to our community so she can experience firsthand what a wonderful group of people are here on Susan's Place and in the LBGTQ community as a whole.

You are loved by everyone here and I believe everyone here would love to meet her and love her as well.

Take care Danielle, you and your partner are special.

Best Always, Love
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Jessica

I'm so happy for you Danielle, but you will always be our Northern Star*Girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Quinn

Danielle I have been following your posts and story since the very  first one , Im so happy for you to have finally settled your heart on your tooth fairy. it was great news and I see it was on my birthday I knew that was a great day.
  •  

Rachel

Awesome news, congratulations to you both. I hope your relationship grows.

SNOW, oh no, get thee to Florida. However,  snuggling next to a fire is awesome too :) 
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

KimOct

Danielle, So happy that you and your 'tooth fairy' are making each other so happy!!!  And that card is beautiful  :)

I love romantic stories.  :)
The first transphobe you have to conquer is yourself
  •