News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Satisfactory hip growth.

Started by Rachel_Christina, January 20, 2019, 02:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouFromCO

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on May 03, 2019, 02:36:30 AM
Cindy you are looking great, you never know there may be some changes happening deep within too!
Thank you Rachel!  [emoji66]

I hope you're right! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've taken what others have offered, so now I'm giving back.
  •  

mrtaboo4u

Nice piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

tgirlamg

Rachel..

Finally got a shot to contribute the other day little siister!!... Kind of a hard shot to get! ... 5 years HRT and lotsa running... figure holding nicely at 37" 28" 37"

Untitled by Ashley, on Flickr
[url=ht

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley  :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

JanePlain

Quote from: CynthiaAnn on May 02, 2019, 02:58:44 PM
Recent lower body shape, HRT has been good to me, I like how the rear view is shaping up  :)

C -

Wow!  Cyn You are making 60 the new 30.  You should write a thank you letter to whoever makes/prescribes your HRT because your crushing it.
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: JanePlain on May 16, 2019, 12:19:52 PM
Wow!  Cyn You are making 60 the new 30.  You should write a thank you letter to whoever makes/prescribes your HRT because your crushing it.

Thanks @JanePlain - I do thank her (Dr) every time I visit (twice per year) and she hugs me, she is the best and has been with me from the beginning.

@tgirlamg - Looking hot Ashley, amazing.

Have a hip day !

C -
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: CynthiaAnn on May 16, 2019, 01:11:42 PM

@tgirlamg - Looking hot Ashley, amazing.

C -

Thanks for the kind words my gorgeous and shapely sister!!!... We can't let the young girls have all the fun!!!!

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Yesss girl work.
I have never tried to get a pic from the rear actually haha. Never thought of that! O:

•