News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Satisfactory hip growth.

Started by Rachel_Christina, January 20, 2019, 02:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melinda@heart

Quote from: sarahc on January 22, 2019, 05:32:29 PM
+1 on the importance of calorie tracking...that + exercise 4 times a week has gotten be down from 215 lbs in September to 175lbs today. Lost 5 inches on my waist  :)...and 3 inches on my hips  >:(. Hope to get down to 150 lbs by the summer. I've felt the best I have been in 15 years.
Absolutely agree. Since I've lost my weight, I've been told I no longer snore!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

•  

Linde

Quote from: GingerVicki on January 22, 2019, 03:02:12 AM
I gave all mine way.
I keep my nicest ones, because I have to decide every morning whether I want to be a guy or a woman.  The curse of being gender fluid without any gender identity.  Every morning it has to be decided new!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Linde

Quote from: TonyaW on January 22, 2019, 08:56:21 AM
For me it's been calorie tracking.  I was about 230 when I started HRT.  Was up to about 240 nine months later.  Got that down a bit but not enough. Started a program in July at 236.  Currently at 209, shooting for 190.  My plan then is to go back up a bit to put some fat on my boobs and butt.  Then its try to maintain my weight under 200 though.  I'm 6'2" so that keeps me in the top end of normal on the BMI charts.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I am 6' and my goal is between 175 and 180.  I am currently 198.  I do calorie counting, intake vs burning.  Smartwathces really help with this.  A long time ago I was close to 300, and gt down to 200 over the duration of a year, and was able to hold 200 for several years.  Now I am working on the 175 goal.

•  

JanePlain

Quote from: Melinda@heart on January 22, 2019, 12:36:15 PM
You sorta see the hips in this pic. I think my tights are compressing some of my development. So they don't show up as good here. Its freezing out. So tights, hoody and jeans it is!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Your Looking great!
  •  

Jenny1969

I just noticed some small changes today. My fat has started to move and my hips and butt seam to be getting most of it.

Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

Jenny1969

You can see my curves starting to come in better in this picture. I'm kinda excited!!!

Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

AoifeB

Few months ago I wandered over to my friend at work and asked her if my hips seemed different. Just kinda crept up on me, thought I might have been imagining it at first.

Sent from my SM-S550TL using Tapatalk

•  

GingerVicki

I believe that I have more of a bubble instead of hips. Then again it's only been almost 4 months.
  •  

JanePlain

Quote from: AoifeB on January 24, 2019, 02:23:13 AM
Few months ago I wandered over to my friend at work and asked her if my hips seemed different. Just kinda crept up on me, thought I might have been imagining it at first.

Sent from my SM-S550TL using Tapatalk

Cool!  Congrats
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on January 20, 2019, 03:12:26 PM
I had the two hollow holes either side of my butt fill in too. Makes such a difference
What exactly do you mean by hollow holes? I'm trying to envision what you are referring to but drawing a blank.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Haha it's hard to explain, but either side of your but cheeks are two hollows Normally seen in men.
These filled in for me on hormones.
And many of us can expect these to disappear

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on January 27, 2019, 08:44:16 AM
Haha it's hard to explain, but either side of your but cheeks are two hollows Normally seen in men.
These filled in for me on hormones.
And many of us can expect these to disappear
Do you mean the area above the socket where the leg joint is in the hip socket where woman have fat over it making the transition from hips to waist smooth?
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: NatalieRene on January 27, 2019, 08:52:05 AM
Do you mean the area above the socket where the leg joint is in the hip socket where woman have fat over it making the transition from hips to waist smooth?

Basically but it's more around the the two side spots just behind the ball of the hip?

•  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on January 27, 2019, 03:59:09 PM
Basically but it's more around the the two side spots just behind the ball of the hip?

I need some help to figure this out. Can you point out the spot that you are talking about? All I see is a bubble mostly, but I believe that is the first spot to fillout.

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on January 27, 2019, 03:59:09 PM
Oh the butt!

You mean these right?

I don't think I ever had those.

(disclaimer, this is not my photo just some random result from a web search)
  •  

GingerVicki

yea I do not have those as you can tell. That filled in kinda quick. Although mine were never that pronounced.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: GingerVicki on January 27, 2019, 05:08:21 PM
yea I do not have those as you can tell. That filled in kinda quick. Although mine were never that pronounced.
When I was a guy, I specifically trained the butt muscles to get that look!  It is mostly gone now but I still have to fill a little of it with more  bacon!

•  

KatieP

Rachel, Your hips are absolutely amazing. Although my butt filled out, my hips have not widened one bit in a very long time on hormones. In terms of how others perceive us, my opinion is that the shape on the bottom makes MUCH more difference than the shape on the top. Were it possible, I would absolutely trade bra size for hip size. Besides that, surgery on the top is pretty common. Surgery to widen the hips? Well, not so much...

Great job!!

Kate
  •  

Linde

Quote from: KatieP on January 27, 2019, 10:38:35 PM
Rachel, Your hips are absolutely amazing. Although my butt filled out, my hips have not widened one bit in a very long time on hormones. In terms of how others perceive us, my opinion is that the shape on the bottom makes MUCH more difference than the shape on the top. Were it possible, I would absolutely trade bra size for hip size. Besides that, surgery on the top is pretty common. Surgery to widen the hips? Well, not so much...

Great job!!

Kate
Are you sure?
I really started to look at cis women for the hip thing.  Most women i see have their hips about as wide as their shoulders (that is what I have).  And when you look at some Nordic type of women, their shoulders are sometimes even wider than their hips!  I think more important is it,  to have a defined waist, and that makes the hips looking wider!

•  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: KatieP on January 27, 2019, 10:38:35 PM

Great job!!

Kate

Thanks Kate :').
And yes I think you be right at least in the surgical sense, to gain boobs is an easy task.
I think my decent hips helps me in many ways, I don't think anybody clocks me on my look, even if my boobs are just stuffed baskets lol padded bras.
I'm hoping to deal with the boobs before summer.

I think the waist is the most important bit.
I think if you had little growth in the hip area, the ribs and waist is gonna be the easiest thing to change.
Minimise that and it shall help alot with the look we want.

•