Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Satisfactory hip growth.

Started by Rachel_Christina, January 20, 2019, 02:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NatalieRene

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on March 15, 2019, 02:07:17 PM
I think it all happens when we stop looking for changes
The watched kettle doesn't boil.
  •  

DawnOday

Show the butt, it's not smut. Show the hole, you'll have to go. >:-) 
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Andie1963

Quote from: DawnOday on March 15, 2019, 04:29:38 PM

For real?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: DawnOday on March 15, 2019, 04:29:38 PM

Ha!!!... Sounds like a Johnnie Cochran saying 😀
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: tgirlamg on March 15, 2019, 06:00:23 PM
Ha!!!... Sounds like a Johnnie Cochran saying 😀

If the butt don't fit, you must acquit!
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

KimOct

The first transphobe you have to conquer is yourself
  •  

CynthiaAnn

•  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: NatalieRene on March 15, 2019, 02:14:00 PM
The watched kettle doesn't boil.

Word!!

It's so true though, it's only naked when you have a nipple exposed.
Same as down below.
It's funny how the world works nowadays.

•  

AoifeB

I know at least one gal posted a topless pic every day on Facebook once she started hormones, to see when Facebook would remove the pics as indecent.
  •  

JanePlain

Quote from: AoifeB on March 17, 2019, 01:37:14 AM
I know at least one gal posted a topless pic every day on Facebook once she started hormones, to see when Facebook would remove the pics as indecent.

I'm not saying nudity is great to post places where little kids can be viewing it but why is violence given such a pass. Instead we spend all our efforts worrying someone is showing a nipple and not saying 4 letter words on the airwaves?  I would think the mass murder machine gun scenes are more perverse but that might just be me.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: JanePlain on March 19, 2019, 02:26:18 AM
I'm not saying nudity is great to post places where little kids can be viewing it but why is violence given such a pass. Instead we spend all our efforts worrying someone is showing a nipple and not saying 4 letter words on the airwaves?  I would think the mass murder machine gun scenes are more perverse but that might just be me.

It's so true. Even on standard TV killing and violence is so main stream but a bit of nudity and all forms of censorship comes out!

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: JanePlain on March 19, 2019, 02:26:18 AM

It's creating our demosticated but desensitized soldiers of the future. There is a reason why they call it programming. I strongly advise parents to actively control what their children watch in their impressionable years and not just use the tv as a babysitter. Also keep tabs on the games they play too. It blows me away that kids so young are allowed to play Call of Duty.
  •  

JanePlain

Quote from: NatalieRene on March 19, 2019, 07:14:47 AM
It's creating our demosticated but desensitized soldiers of the future. There is a reason why they call it programming. I strongly advise parents to actively control what their children watch in their impressionable years and not just use the tv as a babysitter. Also keep tabs on the games they play too. It blows me away that kids so young are allowed to play Call of Duty.

I totally agree. I had a debate about these mass shootings that just didn't happen 50 or 60 years ago.  Do video games influence violence? How can they not? My father drilled it into my head gun safety and I think were he still alive would never stop vomiting if he saw what entertains kids now. What is so "fun" about mass murder? I don't get it. It sickens me to watch these "mass shooting" games. And its not just one or two games.  They are endless variations of them.  One of the guys at work joined the Army and I thought to myself what will he think if he is ever really under fire? Probably "Oh no!  This is nothing like my XBox!" 
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: JanePlain on March 21, 2019, 02:45:09 AM
I totally agree. I had a debate about these mass shootings that just didn't happen 50 or 60 years ago.  Do video games influence violence? How can they not? My father drilled it into my head gun safety and I think were he still alive would never stop vomiting if he saw what entertains kids now. What is so "fun" about mass murder? I don't get it. It sickens me to watch these "mass shooting" games. And its not just one or two games.  They are endless variations of them.  One of the guys at work joined the Army and I thought to myself what will he think if he is ever really under fire? Probably "Oh no!  This is nothing like my XBox!"

Not any more then movies to an extent. The problem is we have a rating system and the parents aren't using it for the games. Call of Duty is Mature which is like a rated R movie and kids as young as seven are being allowed to play it without understanding that it's a game. Keep in mind the cause and effect that thinks about consequences is still developing and not really there at that age.

It also doesn't help that kids today are not being socialized like they used to be. Now everyone has their heads buried in their phones.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: JanePlain on March 21, 2019, 02:45:09 AM
  One of the guys at work joined the Army and I thought to myself what will he think if he is ever really under fire? Probably "Oh no!  This is nothing like my XBox!"
I can tell you first hand how it is!  My godson joint the Army to experience some Adventures (he fell for the advertising of the army).  They were so nice to allow him some overseas adventure, and shipped him to Irak.  He was a bridge builder and he thought that this would be a nice an peaceful job, because he was doing a good thing repairing the bridges (that the air force had destroyed).  He said that they could not believe that they were constantly shot at by snipers and that explosive device went up left and right from them.  Nobody had prepared those poor kids during training for that.  training was more like a TV game, while reality was shooting with deadly bullets at them!
He said that if he would have known, he would never had signed up!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on March 21, 2019, 08:19:37 AM
I can tell you first hand how it is!  My godson joint the Army to experience some Adventures (he fell for the advertising of the army).  They were so nice to allow him some overseas adventure, and shipped him to Irak.  He was a bridge builder and he thought that this would be a nice an peaceful job, because he was doing a good thing repairing the bridges (that the air force had destroyed).  He said that they could not believe that they were constantly shot at by snipers and that explosive device went up left and right from them.  Nobody had prepared those poor kids during training for that.  training was more like a TV game, while reality was shooting with deadly bullets at them!
He said that if he would have known, he would never had signed up!

That sounds rough. I'm glad he made it through it.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on March 21, 2019, 08:42:07 AM
That sounds rough. I'm glad he made it through it.
Yes, it was rough!  He seems to have some Stress Syndroms left from this, but he is still a good kid (actually a grown man).
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Colleen_definitely

Quote from: Dietlind on March 21, 2019, 08:19:37 AMNobody had prepared those poor kids during training for that.  training was more like a TV game, while reality was shooting with deadly bullets at them!

To be fair, shooting soldiers during training is not a very good way to maintain an army.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

KatieP

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on March 21, 2019, 09:00:41 AM
To be fair, shooting soldiers during training is not a very good way to maintain an army.

That would surely make recruiting tougher...

While perhaps not causal for "mass shootings" there is a great correlation with SSRI consumption. And psychotropic drugs are relatively new, perhaps explaining why these sorts of things didn't occur in the past. Oh. And, psychotropic drugs are a HUGE business. Oh. And, Big Pharma lobbying dwarfs all gun lobbying...

And, this is a long ways from admiring Rachel's amazing hips...

;D

Kate
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: KatieP on March 21, 2019, 09:29:28 AM
That would surely make recruiting tougher...

While perhaps not causal for "mass shootings" there is a great correlation with SSRI consumption. And psychotropic drugs are relatively new, perhaps explaining why these sorts of things didn't occur in the past. Oh. And, psychotropic drugs are a HUGE business. Oh. And, Big Pharma lobbying dwarfs all gun lobbying...

And, this is a long ways from admiring Rachel's amazing hips...

;D

Kate

Yeah sorry :-\ that's probably my fault. Rachel does have amazing hips.  :icon_redface:
  •