Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

My SRS in next week

Started by zlobnica, January 26, 2019, 09:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zlobnica

I just arrived today in Bangkok. I have date surgery with dr. Chettawut. I'm so nervous who was the same one? especially kills me with the worry of being satisfied with the result after the operation ... I'm 21 years old and Im with my mom in BKK. It was terrible on the plane. I hardly survived those 10 heavy hours on the plane! I'm from europe. How was your time when you left the BKK home when the vagina was still fresh? Did y'all mind? girls, comfort me!
I always knew that I wanted an operation, but I am now in the BKK and in fact I will have an operation! The result is the main reason that worries me so much

P.S. the driver is very friendly and the BKK is incredibly great and beautiful!
  •  

gracefulhat

Haven't had srs yet, but my  good thoughts go out to you🤗
Above all, love
  •  

AnonyMs

•  

Dorit

Dear, it is perfectly normal to be nervous! It is wonderful you have a supporting mother.    All you have to do is stick out your arm and they will do the rest. :)    I wish you the best!   
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Quote from: Dorit on January 27, 2019, 08:35:43 AM
All you have to do is stick out your arm and they will do the rest. :)   

So true!  Best wishes for a smooth recovery.
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

NatalieRene

Dear, it is perfectly normal to be nervous! It is wonderful you have a supporting mother.    All you have to do is stick out your arm and they will do the rest. :)    I wish you the best!
This is so true. It kicks in fast too and you're out like a light.
  •  

zlobnica

Thanks for all comments and comforting words. Update: today I was at Dr. Chettawut, the doctor is very friendly and has calmed me down. I really trust him. He promised me that he would make a nice vagina and deep enough. The clinic is, as everyone says, really small and also somewhat lower. I also saw a trans person today who is living in the same hotel. So, I'm just waiting now for big day. ☺️
  •  

reborn

•  

zlobnica

Hi, dear girls. Sorry for late reply. Im now 8 days post-op. Today my vaginal packing was removed and I was shocked how nice and great is my vagina!! Really looks great! Im so happy! Im really proud to be Chet girl!! He's awesome doctor. Im walking enough good. Um yes, my depth is 6,5 inch:) and i so hope it will remain so. 😍
  •  

Dorit

I am very happy for you!  May you have an easy, complication free recovery, and may your new life be filled with joy and happiness.   
  •  

mm

zlobnica, great to hear you are doing well, do keep us informed on how you are doing.
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Wonderful News!!  I hope you continue to heal well.
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

zlobnica

Hi, dear girls. Thanks for nice wishes. Now im 19 days post-op and im leaving Bangkok soon. Yesterday I had revision because of blood. Now everything is ok. About dilation 3 times per day,  its so tiring and I asked Chet about 2 times per day (75min) he replied thats ok but 3 times is better. What about y'all? Which one of y'all practicing 2 times per day? Thanks.
  •  

Julia007

zlobnica,

I think it's better keep 3-time a day for at least the first a few months. I did so for the first three month and keep 2-time a day for the first year. If you dilate less before the full recovery, you risk yourself with more bleeding. And if you dilate more often, it's also easier to move up your dilator size. My experience is you don't have to dilate that long. To me, 15-min for a dilator is sufficient after the first 2-3 months. So once you can dilate twice a day, the life becomes very manageable.

Good luck!
Julia

Quote from: zlobnica on February 19, 2019, 12:58:50 AM
Hi, dear girls. Thanks for nice wishes. Now im 19 days post-op and im leaving Bangkok soon. Yesterday I had revision because of blood. Now everything is ok. About dilation 3 times per day,  its so tiring and I asked Chet about 2 times per day (75min) he replied thats ok but 3 times is better. What about y'all? Which one of y'all practicing 2 times per day? Thanks.
  •  

zlobnica

Quote from: Julia007 on February 21, 2019, 01:17:32 PM
zlobnica,

I think it's better keep 3-time a day for at least the first a few months. I did so for the first three month and keep 2-time a day for the first year. If you dilate less before the full recovery, you risk yourself with more bleeding. And if you dilate more often, it's also easier to move up your dilator size. My experience is you don't have to dilate that long. To me, 15-min for a dilator is sufficient after the first 2-3 months. So once you can dilate twice a day, the life becomes very manageable.

Good luck!
Julia

Hi, thank you for reply. You are right, I agree, I decided to use the first three months three times a day. Then two times a day.

I have another question for the others, did y'all stop using the pads after three months?
Did y'all always go under the shower after dilating when the gel stayed inside the vagina? Thanks!
  •  

Dani

I was using pads for over one year after my SRS. I still keep a few on hand just in case something happens.
  •  

Denise

Quote from: zlobnica on February 28, 2019, 03:34:37 AM

I have another question for the others, did y'all stop using the pads after three months?
Did y'all always go under the shower after dilating when the gel stayed inside the vagina? Thanks!

I'm 11 weeks and I'm using liners only.  I change it twice per day.  I don't sleep with one.

I shower when it's convenient. But if I don't shower I have baby wipes and make sure I get as much of the gel as possible.  I've switched brands from McKesson, which had an odor, to Aquagel which is almost odorless.  It also comes in 1/2 gallon pump container.  So I keep refilling the McKesson tubes.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation (Schechter): 31-Oct-2017
FFS (Walton in Chicago): 25-Sep-2018
Vaginoplasty (Schechter): 13-Dec-2018

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.

The Voices are Gone
Living Life to the Fullest
I am just Denise
  •  

zlobnica

Thanks for answer. Another one question. The muscles on my left foot still hurts from anesthesia. How can I ease pain? when will it pass?
  •  

Dena

Quote from: zlobnica on February 28, 2019, 02:22:22 PM
Thanks for answer. Another one question. The muscles on my left foot still hurts from anesthesia. How can I ease pain? when will it pass?
Your foot is probably sore from being in the stirrups. If it's not getting any better, or there are signs of swelling, see a doctor. There is a very small chance you could have developed a clot but it's more likely a pulled muscle.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

zlobnica

Quote from: Dena on February 28, 2019, 06:35:33 PM
Your foot is probably sore from being in the stirrups. If it's not getting any better, or there are signs of swelling, see a doctor. There is a very small chance you could have developed a clot but it's more likely a pulled muscle.

Now I'm worried and calling the doctor, I hope everything will be fine. I don't know if Ican now start to take estrogen given that I probably have a blood clot?
  •