Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Called mam by the two cashiers today...coincidence?

Started by heather3791, February 24, 2019, 09:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

heather3791

Yesterday I got called mam by two different female cashiers at two different stores. Both of them quickly recognized that I was in fact a guy and said "sorry I mean sir." I was dressed in running pants, a crew neck long sleeve Under Armour shirt, sneakers and a golf visor. (I'm not out as trans publicly at this point.) Anyway..maybe It's nothing and is strictly a coincidence. It just got me thinking that maybe I have more female characteristics that I project than I know. I've always been a pretty boy I guess. Always clean shaven (including my hands) and always make sure I got my chapstick on. I do have pierced ears (I had none on yesterday but my holes are clearly visible) and I have undergone 85 hours of electro on my chin. At times I can have a somewhat feminine voice..(been called mam on phone or at the fast food drive throughs lots before.) Whether it's just a coincidence or not it made me feel good to be called mam by two random females. Anybody else have this happen?
  •  

KathyLauren

Once could be poor eyesight. ;)  Twice means that you are starting to male-fail.  Congratulations!  It might be the 85 hours of electro that is doing it.  Beard shadow is subconsciously very noticeable, and the lack of it will look feminine.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Janes Groove

It happened to me a lot after I was on hormones for a few months.  I would get the old, "Thank you sir, er, ma'am?"  Once. I remember this dude whose house I went over to to buy something on Craigslist.  He kept looking me up and down the whole time I was there as if he was trying to figure out if I was a boy or a girl.  It was kind of funny.
  •  

Colleen_definitely

The drugs are kicking in.   ;D

My descent into constant male fail started about the same way.  People either looked very confused (especially lesbians) or gendered me female. 
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •