News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Breasts... Taking care of the girls.

Started by Darlene, March 03, 2019, 12:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darlene

Quote from: Chloe on March 04, 2019, 09:35:48 PM
Well, I noticed when I cycle down on E only for a week, breasts start acting up, aching once again  ;)

Cycle down? Side note.... woke up this morning & my nipples weren't aching. I am unstoppable!!!  ;D ;D ;D
  •  

Linde

Well, I noticed when I cycle down on E only for a week, breasts start acting up, aching once again  ;)
You are lucky that you can influence the pain in your boobs!  Mine hurt continuously for 3 to 4 years now.  I think I would miss something if they would stop hurting.  It is some type of hate love with me, i think.  They tell me all day long that they are there, specifically if I hit something with them!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Darlene

Quote from: Dietlind on March 05, 2019, 07:09:47 AM
You are lucky that you can influence the pain in your boobs!  Mine hurt continuously for 3 to 4 years now.  I think I would miss something if they would stop hurting.  It is some type of hate love with me, i think.  They tell me all day long that they are there, specifically if I hit something with them!

LOL I never realized how much pain breasts could cause. I was laying on the couch. My little Westie wanted to play & jumped on my right breast. Oh god lord.... it hurt like hell
  •  

krobinson103

Try eating the wrong food! If I eat anything with dairy or animal protein the next day is total agony and even hospital grade pain killers don't do much!
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: krobinson103 on March 06, 2019, 12:08:07 PM
Try eating the wrong food! If I eat anything with dairy or animal protein the next day is total agony and even hospital grade pain killers don't do much!
I can cycle anything, or eat anything, my girls are hurting 24/7, and that for several years now!

•  

Darlene

Quote from: Dietlind on March 06, 2019, 12:21:19 PM
I can cycle anything, or eat anything, my girls are hurting 24/7, and that for several years now!

Mine only get really painful. Around once a month. I told another transgender friend about this. She speculated about something similar to a cis girl having her period.
Now this is completely foreign to me. Is there a possibility that's true???
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Darlene on March 06, 2019, 12:30:41 PM

Mine only get really painful. Around once a month. I told another transgender friend about this. She speculated about something similar to a cis girl having her period.
Not really, it can be a little depending on the way you take estrogen.  Normally, the pituitary gland would stimulate the ovaries to make more estrogen to start the monthly cycle.  I doubt that you have ovaries, but if you take estrogen in a different way, it might create something resembling this feeling.
It is similar to the eating desire that one has when one begins to take estrogen, and that mimics a little the onset of a pregnancy.

If you really have this feeling every month, you might want to talk to your doc about it, because it seems to indicate a fluctuation in hormones.

•  

Darlene

Quote from: Dietlind on March 06, 2019, 12:45:30 PM
Not really, it can be a little depending on the way you take estrogen.  Normally, the pituitary gland would stimulate the ovaries to make more estrogen to start the monthly cycle.  I doubt that you have ovaries, but if you take estrogen in a different way, it might create something resembling this feeling.
It is similar to the eating desire that one has when one begins to take estrogen, and that mimics a little the onset of a pregnancy.

If you really have this feeling every month, you might want to talk to your doc about it, because it seems to indicate a fluctuation in hormones.

Cool , yeah I'll mention it to her. I had talked to her before about the pain. She told me it was natural & could last years
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: Darlene on March 06, 2019, 12:30:41 PM

Happens to me as well. Pain and grumpiness every full moon. I've gathered data to prove it cause I thought I was going nuts. My theory is that the adrenal gland which does produce some estrogen must be a bit more active at that time. This correlates with the fact that if I have more estrogen (tested when I was on tablets) I get more breast pain...
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Darlene on March 06, 2019, 12:58:20 PM

Cool , yeah I'll mention it to her. I had talked to her before about the pain. She told me it was natural & could last years
The constant breast pain is present, as long as the breasts are still growing (teenagers have the same feelings).  I know that my breasts are growing now for several years already (I am biologically a bit different than most of you here) and I think they are still growing, just with a similar speed as they grow with young girls.

•  

Ellora

Quote from: StacyRenee on March 03, 2019, 07:02:06 PM
I'm beginning to get discouraged by my lack of growth. Two years into HRT and I'm still not quite a B cup. I really wish these doctors would come up with a consensus and figure out what works best. I fear that my approach has left my estrogen too low for too long and I have "missed the boat".

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Have you tried Breast enlargement pumps,nipple pumps, and massaging? Im pre-HRT (starting within a week =)!!), and have been using creams (different ones over the years), and have noticed changes (for the better), especially with my nipples. Massaging and moisturizing the ladies are very important. Best of luck!
  •  

Ellora

Quote from: Darlene on March 03, 2019, 12:19:42 PM
In addition... My Dr told me a bra was a preference. She said one wasn't necessary that bras weaken the muscles around the breast area? Anyone ? Anyone?

Hi! Ive been reading the same thing- Bras weaken the muscles around the breast area, but what are we supposed to do about perky nips? Im guessing maybe "pasties?" I start HRT next week, and if I have an increase in breast size (over time of course), I will def need a bra to keep the nips from drawing unwanted attention and discomfort in public. At home it wouldn't be to much of an issue. But then again, I would probably want a bra to help with cleavage (if and when im so lucky). lol
PS Pasties just made me think about those "Sticky Bra Strapless Backless Bra's", Im wondering if they dont mess with the breast muscles?
  •  

Darlene

Quote from: Ellora on March 06, 2019, 09:35:10 PM
Hi! Ive been reading the same thing- Bras weaken the muscles around the breast area, but what are we supposed to do about perky nips? Im guessing maybe "pasties?" I start HRT next week, and if I have an increase in breast size (over time of course), I will def need a bra to keep the nips from drawing unwanted attention and discomfort in public. At home it wouldn't be to much of an issue. But then again, I would probably want a bra to help with cleavage (if and when im so lucky). lol
PS Pasties just made me think about those "Sticky Bra Strapless Backless Bra's", Im wondering if they dont mess with the breast muscles?

i wear a compression shirt
  •  

V M

Quote from: Ellora on March 06, 2019, 08:50:10 PM
Have you tried Breast enlargement pumps,nipple pumps, and massaging? Im pre-HRT (starting within a week =)!!), and have been using creams (different ones over the years), and have noticed changes (for the better), especially with my nipples. Massaging and moisturizing the ladies are very important. Best of luck!

Hi Ellora  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hey, how about stopping by our Introductions Forum and introducing yourself so more folks can get to know you a bit better  ;)

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

StacyRenee

Quote from: Ellora on March 06, 2019, 08:50:10 PM
I'm considering breast pumps. I'm going for my estrogen pellets again today, but I will be asking about switching to injectable estrogen in hopes of raising my estrogen levels. I'm going to give it another 3 months. If I'm not getting the response I'm looking for after having had an orchiectomy 2 months ago, I'll likely invest in a breast pump.

•  

Linde

Quote from: StacyRenee on March 07, 2019, 08:36:01 AM
I'm considering breast pumps. I'm going for my estrogen pellets again today, but I will be asking about switching to injectable estrogen in hopes of raising my estrogen levels. I'm going to give it another 3 months. If I'm not getting the response I'm looking for after having had an orchiectomy 2 months ago, I'll likely invest in a breast pump.

What size of breasts have your closest female relatives, like mother, sister?  The max you can expect from any hormones is about one size less than they have/had.
If you want more, you need to go the other routes to increase the size of your boobs.

•  

StacyRenee

Quote from: Dietlind on March 07, 2019, 08:41:48 AM
What size of breasts have your closest female relatives, like mother, sister?  The max you can expect from any hormones is about one size less than they have/had.
If you want more, you need to go the other routes to increase the size of your boobs.
My mother was 40D, my sister is about 38DD, just a guess/estimate. I'm hoping for full 40C. I'm not quite a 40B yet after two years of HRT. They're noticable but not obvious (they're mistaken for manboobs I guess).

•  

Linde

Quote from: StacyRenee on March 07, 2019, 01:14:18 PM
My mother was 40D, my sister is about 38DD, just a guess/estimate. I'm hoping for full 40C. I'm not quite a 40B yet after two years of HRT. They're noticable but not obvious (they're mistaken for manboobs I guess).

My left girl is a solid 40B, while the right one is trying to be one.  I am also hoping for 40C, and I might have a chance to get there, because both breasts are still hurting constantly.  I am at that edge of looking like large moobs, but I am not really fat, so moobs don't look right either.  My areolae and nipples are larger than your typical male stuff.
I am not that long on estrogen, yet, and hope to get some additional growth out of that stuff.

•  

Ellora

Quote from: StacyRenee on March 07, 2019, 08:36:01 AM

Hi! If you do use Pumps ( I use the manual type pumps, from A&E toys, they have a low cost and stronger plastic cups than others Ive tried.), Try not to Over Pump, and go for repetitions. Pump up to a comfortable pressure, wait 5-10, depending on comfort, remove, Massage the ladies, then begin again. After time you will be able to build up the pressure and increase the time of repetitions. Oh and moisturize, as needed, it helps with maintaining suction and Is very important on helping the ladies growth and skin. Best of luck! =)
  •  

Ellora

Quote from: Darlene on March 06, 2019, 09:40:08 PM
i wear a compression shirt

Thanks! I will check out some compression shirts.
  •