Mastodon Mastodon

Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

My life-long journey

Started by CaringWhisper, September 18, 2024, 12:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaringWhisper

This is gonna be my life story. I'm not a transgender, just a parent of a trangender child (left photo was taken 5 years ago, before the transition, and the right in this summer), and now I'm being persecuted by the country I live in, the court wants to terminate my parental rights. The logical question is what am I and my child doing in such a country? All things was different 2.5 years ago, there were legal ways to change a gender but all was changed after the war. Now I can't to cross the bourder even if my daughter will be look as a boy again until the administrative case against me is not closed and it could end up taking my baby away from me. There's nothing else to do but pray. If something happens to me, I'm gonna leave a "footprint" here at least. I found this forum by accident and I wish to stay here among people who understand me. If I do something wrong in this thread, I will apologize and understand, I'm always resilient in defeat. Believing in the best, preparing for the worst. I'm rejected, hated, lonely and desperate.
Just a cis, hetero female who supports LGBTQIA+

Northern Star Girl

@CaringWhisper
CaringWhisper:
I think it is wonderful that you started your own personal Blog Thread.  Just writing details out like you have is not only a good recap for your readers and followers but it also can be good personal therapy for you as well. 

As you might already be aware, I have my personal Blog Thread here on the Forum but I also keep an "old-school" pen & paper journal at home complete with colorful doodling and appropriate snapshot photos.  I have kept a personal journal since I was in Junior High School... we called them "Diaries" back then.
I find that when I have difficult issues that I am working through that writing down my thoughts helps me to ponder and to formulate positive solutions.    When things are going well, I certainly write about those things as well.

As your Blog thread develops more regular readers and followers
you can expect joyful and congratulatory responses to your good news and when your news is not-so-good, you will find your readers and followers offering their ears to listen and their shoulders for you to lean on.

On cold and rainy nights when I am staying in, I often find myself in my comfy chair in front of my fireplace thumbing through and reviewing my journals, that is when I can gain insights as to what I need to do to overcome future difficulties and to see how to avoid future problems....  I can spend hours just reminiscing about my past life events.... sometimes with tears in my eyes.

I will be eagerly following your new Blog Thread, and please, if you will, continue to keep it updated as you feel comfortable doing. 
Your new Blog Thread will be in essence your HOME here on the Forum where your readers and followers can find you and leave their comments and thoughts.
Here on the forums you will certainly come across many like-minded members here, some can become very good friends as you share your thoughts with one-another on the various threads around the Forums but also in Personal Message exchanges.

Thank you for starting and posting your new personal Blog thread....
...you will find it quite beneficial to yourself and perhaps it will provide help and encouragement to others that read it.

HUGS and well wishes,
Danielle
[Northern Star Girl]
The Forum Administrator
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

❤️❤️❤️  Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.
  ❤️❤️❤️
             (Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the Hunted Prey : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: Alaskan Danielle's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single

Email:  --->  alaskandanielle@
                             yahoo.com

Lori Dee

Quote from: CaringWhisper on September 18, 2024, 12:00:07 PMI wish to stay here among people who understand me. If I do something wrong in this thread, I will apologize and understand, I'm always resilient in defeat. Believing in the best, preparing for the worst. I'm rejected, hated, lonely and desperate.

There are places in the world where people have a very difficult time just being people. It is sad and hopefully, things will change for the better.

I have no doubts that you are a good mom, recognizing the needs of your child and being there with care and understanding. The proof is in that little girl's smile.

Good luck on your journey. We support you.

Hugs!

Lori Dee
:icon_suspicious:
My Life is Based on a True Story

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change / 2024 - Voice Training
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: CaringWhisper

Jessica_Rose

CaringWhisper, here you are welcome, loved, and among friends. Don't worry about doing something 'wrong' here, the moderators and admins are usually quite gentle with their corrections. I think all of us have broken the rules on occasion.

What you and your daughter are going though is heartbreaking. I hope you are able to hold out until a better regime comes into power, or until you can get to a safer place. We are here for you if you ever need to talk.

Love always -- Jessica Rose
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

MaryT

I am so sorry that you and your child are having to suffer like that.  I pray that things get better for you both and others in a similar situation.

CaringWhisper

Thank you for the kind words, it helps me a lot. Today was very cold in the morning. It's time to work, I'm very happy that I love my job and this beauty salon belongs to me by 50 percent. Yes, it may look unassuming because it is essentially a converted apartment on the 1st floor of a residential building but it already become my 2nd home. Because of the difficulty of the language barrier I can call myself as a beauty maker. Since childhood, I have loved the beauty embedded in aesthetics and elegance and can't tolerate any kind of vulgarity.

ChrissyRyan

It must be so challenging to be a parent of a transgender child.  It must be challenging to be a transgender child.

I wish the best for you two. 

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 

CaringWhisper

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on Yesterday at 04:59:09 AMIt must be challenging to be a transgender child.
I'm trying to do everything I can to keep my daughter's mind off the difficulties but I can't to defeat society.
In the summer we grow our hair, wear dresses, and by fall we dress in unisex style because of school - she don't like it and I'm happy with that. But still, I have a strong sense of guilt.

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on Yesterday at 04:59:09 AMI wish the best for you two. 
Chrissy
Thank you Chrissy, I wish the same to you.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

CaringWhisper

It's very sunny today, we have a term that can be translated literally as a grannys summer - warm days in the fall when old ladies can come out and sit on the benches. Today I decided to draw all colors, all shades that the human eye can see, I'll post the result in the hobby section. In bad news, the court demanded hard copies of all electronic documents, this was done specifically on friday so that I would have less days to collect as all officials are on vacation on the weekend, I'll start that on monday... By the way, does anyone want to video chat with me? Just for fun and to improve my english, looking for random strangers I don't want to.
  •  

Lori Dee

Quote from: CaringWhisper on Today at 02:59:25 AMBy the way, does anyone want to video chat with me? Just for fun and to improve my english,

You could check out our Discord channel. I'm unfamiliar with what Discord has available, but there are always many people there. If voice chat is unavailable, maybe one of our members there has their own way of doing that for video chat. It's worth a try.

Go to our Home page and scroll down to the bottom. You will see a section of who is online and a link to our Discord server. Hope this helps.
:icon_suspicious:
My Life is Based on a True Story

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change / 2024 - Voice Training
  •