Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Public School Helps Parents Create 9-Year-Old Transsexual Freakazoid

Started by Natasha, May 06, 2008, 05:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natasha

Public School Helps Parents Create 9-Year-Old Transsexual Freakazoid

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2008/05/public_school_h.html
5/6/2008

"With help from moonbatty parents and educrats, childhood gender
delusions can be nurtured into full-blown psychoses. The kid had
better go into a lucrative profession, because he's going to have
hefty psychiatrist bills for the rest of his life."
  •  

tekla

FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

NicholeW.

Te comments are abyssmally ignorant and almost completely as ludicrous as "the moon is made of green cheese." Someone stated that a 9-year old cannot make adult decisions.

Hmmm, I presume THAT 9-year old makes all sorts of adullt decisions and never knows the difference. Why shouldn't the 9 years of age person do the same?

N~
  •  

christene

I did not want to continue to read many of those comments. Ignorance....what else can I conclude. Mostly simply people I do not "click" with. Nothing else to be said for me...
  •  

Laura91

Quote from: Christine on May 06, 2008, 08:21:20 PM
I did not want to continue to read many of those comments. Ignorance....what else can I conclude. Mostly simply people I do not "click" with. Nothing else to be said for me...

I agree, I could not stand reading the majority of these ignorant comments. Situations like that make me love my "X" button at the top of the screen.
  •  

Kate

It's ashame they felt compelled to send out a letter and hold a meeting to "explain" the situation. I get that they're probably worried about lawsuits and whatnot, but isn't this a *personal* matter?

As soon as you start holding meetings to "explain" why it's OK, you allow people to argue why it's not. Like my boss said about my transition, "the bigger a deal we make of this, the bigger a deal they'll think it is."

It sounds like the other children didn't care. It wasn't a "problem" until it was presented as one.

~Kate~
  •  

rockthe40oz

Some of the comments people made really help to convince me that the world is made up mostly of >-bleeped-<s...
  •