Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Solar bra brings conservation closer to the heart

Started by Lori, May 14, 2008, 08:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lori

TOKYO (Reuters) - Ladies, take your battle for the environment a little closer to your heart with a solar-powered bra that can generate enough electric energy to charge a mobile phone or an iPod.
ADVERTISEMENT

Lingerie maker Triumph International Japan Ltd unveiled its environmentally friendly, and green colored, "Solar Power Bra" on Wednesday in Tokyo which features a solar panel worn around the stomach.

The panel requires light to generate electricity and the concept bra will not be in stores anytime soon, said Triumph spokeswoman Yoshiko Masuda, as "people usually can not go outside without wearing clothes over it."

Solar Bra
"In my world, everybody is a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!"

If the shoe fits, buy it in every color.
  •  

NicholeW.

Quote from: Kristi on May 14, 2008, 10:05:30 PM
I'll take a dozen, please.

I'd be willing to guess that a dozen wouldn't be nearly enough if you cannot wash them. Bras do need washing, at least occasionally!! :laugh:

Nichole
  •  

gina

Ok, I wonder who thought of this great invention.....has to be a male....this is a sexist as it gets...funny but sad....  :icon_userfriendly:

gina
  •  

Lori

Quote from: gina on May 15, 2008, 07:34:01 PM
Ok, I wonder who thought of this great invention.....has to be a male....this is a sexist as it gets...funny but sad....  :icon_userfriendly:

gina

LoL whutevurrrr.. I want one. I don't care who invented it.
"In my world, everybody is a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!"

If the shoe fits, buy it in every color.
  •