Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

5 inch heels... now thats a task and a half

Started by Kendall, June 24, 2006, 11:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chynna

I'm a girl who will wear a 6inch stilletoe out to the club in a Newyork minute I can walk about 3-4 hours comfortable before my arch begins to hurt.
but when i take them off........thank the gods for flat surfaces

At work (When I'm not casual in jeans and sneakers) meeting business clients I usually go with a 3 inch heel and can wear that for 14 hours straight!

The only thing my mother ever taught me was how a woman should be able to walk in a heel for at least 8hrs......

nice topic

Chynna
  •  

Kendall

Quote from: sheila18 on June 29, 2006, 03:32:54 PM
kendra:
you are the best! I loved the topic.
I couldn't help noticing how you arranged them, sort of likee th Cingular bars!
Defenitely the ones on hte left. I can only wear them for 15 minutes when I first try them, but slowly my tendons stretch and my muscles relax. I need electrolytes though or I get cramps. The sad story is that by the time am all ready and feeling great my skin peels where the leather touches my skin. I have 5 inch sandals, that might be the reason dah! Practice practice practice. genetic woman or trans is all practice.
When I show up at work with them for the first time, the next week all the women show up dressing up better in newr and better outfits, raise the bar baby! yes
I live your pics, love sheila
Sheila
Nice visual tool ( the bars). I was sort of thinking of the Primate to Human Evolution series.
Quote from: Chynna on June 29, 2006, 07:46:12 PM
I'm a girl who will wear a 6inch stilletoe out to the club in a Newyork minute I can walk about 3-4 hours comfortable before my arch begins to hurt.
but when i take them off........thank the gods for flat surfaces

At work (When I'm not casual in jeans and sneakers) meeting business clients I usually go with a 3 inch heel and can wear that for 14 hours straight!

The only thing my mother ever taught me was how a woman should be able to walk in a heel for at least 8hrs......

nice topic

Chynna

Chynna
Your much better than me. Would love to see a pic of the 6 inch ones.
  •  

Chynna

Consider it done...I have a serious shoe problem I own like 300+ pairs (good thing I have 2 walkin closets one just for shoes!)

Hey I got two pairs of heels that I only wore once (they hurt my baby toe! :( )
Ill post the pics (whenever I get back home!!) there identical
ones black, the other is pink
real urban thou anyone want them ?

I believe there eatiher 10 or 11 I can't remember but if i get them out the closet that means I can find 2 other pair to replace them with!!!!!! ;D

Chynna
  •  

Jennifer72

I humbly bow to the goddess of shoes, Chynna! Of course, I'm rather new at all this and don't have too many shoes yet, but I plan to give you some compition in the near future! LOL  ;D

Jennifer
  •  

Kendall

Mine are size 12s so 10 and 11 are too small for me.
  •  

beatrix

Unfortunately, I need a slightly larger size than I would have hoped for (13 guys).  Fortunately, the style I like (yeah, I want to be a goth rock star, sorry) makes that a tad easier, but still, for a more traditional look, I'm stumped for shoes pretty much across the board (heels or not) unless I go specialty.  I'd love to get up on some 5 in heels, but then I'd surely be far too tall (6'1" barefoot).  This is unfortunate; but who says I have to be perfect? 

Does anyone know where I could look on-line?  Or in the Chicagoland area?  Private Messages are probably prudent.

Thanks

beatrix
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Quote from: beatrix on July 16, 2006, 07:03:04 PM
Unfortunately, I need a slightly larger size than I would have hoped for (13 guys).  Fortunately, the style I like (yeah, I want to be a goth rock star, sorry) makes that a tad easier, but still, for a more traditional look, I'm stumped for shoes pretty much across the board (heels or not) unless I go specialty.  I'd love to get up on some 5 in heels, but then I'd surely be far too tall (6'1" barefoot).  This is unfortunate; but who says I have to be perfect? 

Does anyone know where I could look on-line?  Or in the Chicagoland area?  Private Messages are probably prudent.

Thanks

beatrix

Did you check out the Links section on the main page?  Do a google, I found this site site but I have no idea if it's any good.

http://www.shoebuy.com/sb/big-shoes.jsp

Steph
  •  

beatrix

Quote from: Steph on July 16, 2006, 07:19:10 PM
Did you check out the Links section on the main page?  Do a google, I found this site site but I have no idea if it's any good.

http://www.shoebuy.com/sb/big-shoes.jsp

Steph

I'm looking through them now . . . but I was hoping for a little experience to go along with them . . . but thank you for the link!
  •  

Kendall

Mine came from http://www.queenfashions.com/ not sure if they have the goth style your after.
  •  

LynnER

5 inch heels.... those allmost sound comfortable.  I have extreemly high arches and have to put two tons of incerts into my flat shoes just to be able to walk for more than an hour... 2 or 3 inch heels are far more comfortable but my arch still isnt properly supported.

If it wernt for being 6ft tall (maby 5ft 11" I can never get a straight answer LoL) liveing in a town of 5ft nothings Id try them.... and as an added bonus Id allmost be able to look my best friend in the eyes with out him having to sit down :P
  •