Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

A great way to buy undies... and more

Started by Just Mandy, May 29, 2008, 01:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Mandy

This is a fun thing for all my lesbian sisters out there :) And you guys too :)

http://www.knickerpicker.com/dressing-room.asp

Amanda thinks to herself... can I please look like model 3 someday? Please?

Amanda

Something sleeps deep within us
hidden and growing until we awaken as ourselves.
  •  

NicholeW.

Quote from: AlwaysAmanda on May 29, 2008, 01:28:45 PM
This is a fun thing for all my lesbian sisters out there :) And you guys too :)

http://www.knickerpicker.com/dressing-room.asp

Amanda thinks to herself... can I please look like model 3 someday? Please?

Amanda

It might be fun, but let me suggest that in buying a bra you go to a store and try it on and get the right fit. Then if the store has a website you may want to buy there afterwards?

Buying bras that fit seems to be the ONE thing that American women have great difficulty doing.

Nichole
  •  

rondagaus

What a great feeling it is to be fitted at a store and finaly get the right size bra.  I try to get fitted every 6 monts or so. The fitters at jc penney are wonderful.

ronda
  •  

tekla

Its like all the expense of shopping with none of the fun. Icck.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Chrissty

OK...I'm sold..but which pair of knickers comes with the free body upgrade?

I wish.. ::)

Chrissty
  •  

fae_reborn

Quote from: Nichole on May 29, 2008, 01:37:07 PM
Buying bras that fit seems to be the ONE thing that American women have great difficulty doing.

Nichole

Sister, you're not kidding!  :laugh:

I hate bra shopping!  I have to try on like 30 bras before I find one that fits just right.  And having a small chest doesn't help things either.  When I first went full-time I had three bras, all 36B, and all slightly bigger (I was never able to fill the cups, they just kind of sat there) than my actual chest.  After about a year they went lumpy on me, with the tops of the cups caving in.  I went and got fitted, found out I was 35" - a 34 or a 36.  I went down to a 34A and found three bras that fit wonderfully, and I actually fill the cups!  Talk about feeling supported! (Yeah, even thought they're A cups it made a huge difference and boosted my self esteem).

Hugs,

Jenn
  •