Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

i hate my penis

Started by Princess, July 26, 2008, 02:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fae_reborn

Quote from: le_joli_papillon on August 15, 2008, 12:46:31 AM
Eh. i LOVE suzy! IDK, i love my penis. it's all i've known for 18 yrs, even though I'd rather be BORN with a vagina....this is what I have, and this is what makes me stand out from the natal woman....idk, i just don't trust ANY SRS surgeon, anything could go wrong and I'd be stuck with a meaty mass of a thing that's supposed to be a vagina. I don't wanna risk it!! I'll keep Suzy, now The Girls (Dawn and Viola), I can't waiitt until my Orchi to get rid of them!

You named the twins?  Uh, I couldn't do that, they're gross I don't want 'em!  :laugh:

To each their own I guess.  I can't wait for my Orchi either.

Jenn
  •  

soldierjane

Quote from: Princess on July 28, 2008, 02:37:07 PM
god is nice enough to put people in a body they can live with, but not us. why is that?

Probably because if they exist at all, they don't care or they are unable to fix the problem. Either way, they are a waste of cosmic matter in regards to our plight.

•  

Janet_Girl

That would be like being a cattle rancher and name the steers before they become hamburger. Icky :eusa_naughty:

Mistress Janet

•  

soldierjane

Eh. i LOVE suzy! IDK, i love my penis. it's all i've known for 18 yrs, even though I'd rather be BORN with a vagina....this is what I have, and this is what makes me stand out from the natal woman....idk, i just don't trust ANY SRS surgeon, anything could go wrong and I'd be stuck with a meaty mass of a thing that's supposed to be a vagina. I don't wanna risk it!! I'll keep Suzy, now The Girls (Dawn and Viola), I can't waiitt until my Orchi to get rid of them!

Well, to each their own, and enjoying your body as it is is saves you a lot of dysphoria. However, GRS surgery is quite advanced these days and unless you're paying $100 for your surgery in a back alley in Thailand, you are unlikely to end with a meaty mass. I hope that's not the only thing keeping you from surgery :)

Princess:
This is hardly the 19th century where going on a surgeon's bed could cost your your life. Have you ever been to an operating room as a spectator? The level of professionalism and attention to procedure is very standardized. Nothing to be afraid, girl. Short term pain, long term gain :)

•  

cindybc

I Agree with Soldierjane. Although SRS is a major surgery but if you go to a reputable surgeon in either Canada or US I have not heard of anyone coming out with a bad surgery, well I am not aware of of any if their are, and if some complication arise's it's easier to get it corrected on the North American Continent then it is in Thailand.

I can't understand why on earth one would want to hang onto their boy parts personally attitude or anything else male if they desire to be female. If you have doubts I would consult a therapist and maybe give  transition a second thought.

Cindy   
  •  

fae_reborn

Quote from: cindybc on August 15, 2008, 04:47:36 PM
I can't understand why on earth one would want to hang onto their boy parts personally attitude or anything else male if they desire to be female. If you have doubts I would consult a therapist and maybe give  transition a second thought.

Cindy   

I'm not sure if you're saying SRS is required to be trans Cindy, and if not I apologize, but I just have to say there's nothing wrong with living in-between genders.  Some of us choose to just get an Orchiectomy and are happy with that, and there's nothing wrong with keeping the "penis," I know some transwomen who just see it as a large clitoris (which is how I see mine).  It doesn't make us any less female.  We all take a different journey and when we feel we have arrived at our destination, there's no need to go on if we don't want to.

Jenn
  •  

Natasha

i love my penis. it's all i've known for 18 yrs, even though I'd rather be BORN with a vagina....this is what I have, and this is what makes me stand out from the natal woman....

heh well ya! no kidding! heh
  •  

Virginia87106

Quote from: fae_reborn on August 15, 2008, 05:30:37 PM

Cindy   

I'm not sure if you're saying SRS is required to be trans Cindy, and if not I apologize, but I just have to say there's nothing wrong with living in-between genders.  Some of us choose to just get an Orchiectomy and are happy with that, and there's nothing wrong with keeping the "penis," I know some transwomen who just see it as a large clitoris (which is how I see mine).  It doesn't make us any less female.  We all take a different journey and when we feel we have arrived at our destination, there's no need to go on if we don't want to.

Jenn

Jenn- well said and I totally agree.  One does not have to have a vagina to be female.  Now if someone finds that necessary for their journey, that is great and I support them.  Just as i would hope they would support the way I have chosen to present gender in my body shape.
It's just a big clit.  I like that.  Maybe I'll name it a femme name?
  •  

cindybc

Sorry all, all I had meant to say is, be careful and be certain that you have made the right choice, whether if you have decided to go all the way through the entire transitioning process or just part way, that is your choice to do as you will. These are your own personal life's choices. I am her to support anyone with or without a penis nor does it matter to me if your from Lower Slobovia or Cydonia Mars. Oddness fails to surprise me much now a days. Times change and I guess one has to keep up or get left behind. It would be a long hick from Mars or Lower Slobovia for that matter.

Cindy
  •  

fae_reborn

Quote from: Virginia87106 on August 15, 2008, 06:38:21 PM
Jenn- well said and I totally agree.  One does not have to have a vagina to be female.  Now if someone finds that necessary for their journey, that is great and I support them.  Just as i would hope they would support the way I have chosen to present gender in my body shape.
It's just a big clit.  I like that.  Maybe I'll name it a femme name?

hehehe, I'm not sure what I'd name mine, but you go girl!  ;D

Jenn
  •  

umop ap!sdn

Quote from: fae_reborn on August 15, 2008, 05:30:37 PMI know some transwomen who just see it as a large clitoris (which is how I see mine).
Well that's exactly what it is. Develops from the same cluster of embryo cells. :)

I can't imagine what it's going to be like to go through my SRS and recovery - I certainly don't look forward to the pain - but for me the need to have it done is too strong. I looked at my options and decided to go to Thailand.... I'm told it's really not a bad place to have surgery, and that a lot of people go there for non-TG related surgeries too. Thai docs rearrange the tissues differently than others do and I personally like their way a lot more.
  •  

le_joli_papillon

Quote from: Princess on August 15, 2008, 03:20:03 PM
i just wish there was a way that i could magically turn it into a vulva, without the scariness of getting surgery. srs is probably gonna be the first surgery i'll get in my life, and it's a huge surgery. it's not a minor one. some days i can cope with it, because it's small, but if i could magically turn it into a perfect full function vagina, i would.

Posted on: August 15, 2008, 03:15:01 PM
since you're getting rid of them, i don't know if naming them was such a good idea. i consider them twin balls of death, that release deadly toxins into my bloodstream, and when you try to kill them, they crucify you with unbearable pain.

hhaha
they are death balls huh?
yeah
lol
it'll be okay
since they have names
i can make a lil grave for them
and headstone and everything

haha
jk

Posted on: August 15, 2008, 11:56:00 PM

Cindy   

eh, different strokes for different folks!
and i'm 30 million percent sure about my transition!
i'm sure EVERYONE doesn't want a vagina!
;)
who said women couldn't have anything "extra?"
  •  

denajtuk

I hate mine. When I wake up, its lurking. Due to various changes to the way thing work with prescriptions in the UK, ive now got Elleste and Utrogestan. Currently on day 7 of my cycle. Inteested to see how the little sod responds to progesterone daily fromday 13 to 22!

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

•  

Dena

Welcome to Susan's Place. You might find responses a bit slow on this thread as it went inactive in 2008 but sometimes making an old thread active again will bring fresh interest to a topic. In any case, you are already posting elsewhere on the site so enjoy your visit.

We issue to all new members the following links so you will best be able to use the web site.

Things that you should read

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

MichelleCaro

We're all in the same boat.....I never asked for mine either.  I wonder every day, why couldn't I have just been born female with female parts.
  •  

AshleyUSMC

Quote from: MichelleCaro on February 19, 2017, 10:39:19 PM
We're all in the same boat.....I never asked for mine either.  I wonder every day, why couldn't I have just been born female with female parts.

SOOOO TRUE!! When I was younger i would always Wish to wake up as a girl every night! Well i would actually wish that i was born a girl, technically my wish came true when science discovered that Transmen/women were born with a brain of the opposite sex.
Love
Ashley <3
  •  

Danielle834

I clicked just to read the replies.  I am very happy to see the diverse opinions.  While I do not love my penis and could live without it, I have grown kind of fond of the little thing.  We have had some good times together and it's been a part of me for nearly 40 years.  It helped me conceive 5 wonderful kids and my wife has enjoyed it many times in our long relationship.  I am less and less inclined to use it sexually now, but I'm still generally glad it's there.

I'm glad I found this topic and saw the diverse replies.  As I have headed down the transition path, I wondered if not hating my penis made me 'less trans'.  If I can lose body hair, soften and grow even just itty bitty breasts, I think I'll be pretty happy.  At this time, I have no interest in parting ways with my penis.
DMAB: Dec 1977
First Signs: 1984
Self Acceptance: Oct 2016
Shared with Wife: Feb 2017
HRT: May 2017
Out at work: Nov 2017
Name Changed: Jan 2018
  •  

AshleyUSMC

Quote from: Danielle834 on February 20, 2017, 04:15:47 AM
I clicked just to read the replies.  I am very happy to see the diverse opinions.  While I do not love my penis and could live without it, I have grown kind of fond of the little thing.  We have had some good times together and it's been a part of me for nearly 40 years.  It helped me conceive 5 wonderful kids and my wife has enjoyed it many times in our long relationship.  I am less and less inclined to use it sexually now, but I'm still generally glad it's there.

I'm glad I found this topic and saw the diverse replies.  As I have headed down the transition path, I wondered if not hating my penis made me 'less trans'.  If I can lose body hair, soften and grow even just itty bitty breasts, I think I'll be pretty happy.  At this time, I have no interest in parting ways with my penis.

you can be trans and dont mind your genitals, in fact i personally know a transwomen who is a non op and shes living a very happy life. TMI i personally feel very dysphoric with my penis. I've used it with only one person and I just cant get into it, because for me its the wrong anatomy.
Love
Ashley <3
  •  

AnwenEira

I've started hating mine more than I used to, but I still hate my testicles more and can't wait to be rid of them.

•  

Tessa James

My shenis is likely to stay a while but I love having the option to let her go.  I don't hate it but can still recall the embarrassment and confusion of early puberty when "the change" i secretly expected went way wrong.  That damn thing seemed to increasingly have a mind of it's own and i learned later that it was those testicles (now gone) that were the real problem.  Why didn't I change into the girl of my dreams?  Why was that thing acting so stupidly?  Good thing I had books to carry in school. ;)

With no real knowledge, other than the playground nonsense we kids shared, I was convinced that something had gone drastically wrong with my development.  It often hurt, made a mess at night in frightening dreams and just seemed so danged alien!  Boys had penises they liked, not me!  Without any knowledge that it could ever be changed I continued, as a teenager and young adult, to cope with being, in my mind, the weirdest person on earth.

Who knew there were so many just like me ??? ;D ;D
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •