Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Body modification?

Started by 6thsomatic, December 07, 2008, 01:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicky

Thank you Mr Fox. I should really listen to Pica pica more and not get so moody.
  •  

JonasCarminis

Quote from: 6thsomatic on December 11, 2008, 01:02:12 PM
I did it. Got my cart piercing up to 6 gauge. No pain, no blood.

im talking like half an inch. :P
  •  

6thsomatic

I have faith XD

Really though, dermals would be the path for that indeed.
  •  

JonasCarminis

i just got my tongue pierced. :)  it was paaaaaiiiiiinful.  the most painful mod yet.  probably only because it was pierced at an 8 gauge. >_<   im going to wait for it to heal then split it.
  •  

6thsomatic

8g will do that for sure XD I found my tongue to be the least painful of all my mods.
  •  

Pneumonica

There's actually a funny story behind my piercings.  I went to boarding school the summer prior to and throughout my senior year of high school.  Durring the summer school, we all went to the Vermont Reggae Fest.  (I swore up and down that I did not partake of any foreign sacraments while I was there.)  I got my ear pierced while I was there.  When I came back, my dorm parent noticed and was like, "Oh, cool... hey, wait!  You only got one ear pierced?  Come on, man.  Nobody's gonna think you're gay."  And my reply was, "Hey, I only had the money for the one."  Immediately, my dorm parent busted out the twenty needed to pierce my other ear.

And that, kids, is why both of my ears are pierced.
  •  

JonasCarminis

•  

Pica Pica

Actually, I've been half considering piercing my ears.
'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

tekla

I did both of mine, it rocks, much better earrings to choose from.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

6thsomatic

Do it pica! You'll love it =D
  •  

Pneumonica

Quote from: Pica Pica on December 22, 2008, 05:19:15 PM

All the cool people are doing it!   8)

Sorry, I had to say it.  No meaning should be ascribed to that statement but humor.   ;)   Honestly, if you want that form of decoration, go for it.  On the ears, it has the advantage that a small stud of anything close to neutral color (things like silver or gold even) is only peripherally noticed (no pun intended).
  •  

Pica Pica

I asked for 'meet the residents' for christmas.
  •  

Pneumonica

Quote from: Pica Pica on December 23, 2008, 12:44:01 AM
I asked for 'meet the residents' for christmas.

Allow me to briefly threadjack in order to say... SWEET!  It's a bit rough, but it's some great stuff.  (First album and all.)
  •  

Pica Pica

i've heard it, i thought it cohered nice as an album.
  •  

Shana A

Go for it!

I did two in one ear and one in the other...

Z
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

•  

Jaimey

My only advice is if you do your cartilage, don't get it done with a piercing gun...the stupidity of youth...*sigh*.
If curiosity really killed the cat, I'd already be dead. :laugh:

"How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these." GWC
  •  

Kinkly

same
nice clip ons are so hard to find
I don't want to be a man there from Mars
I'd Like to be a woman Venus looks beautiful
I'm enjoying living on Pluto, but it is a bit lonely
  •  

Mr. Fox

Quote from: Jaimey on December 28, 2008, 12:11:35 AM
My only advice is if you do your cartilage, don't get it done with a piercing gun...the stupidity of youth...*sigh*.

Amen!  Don't use a piercing gun for any piercing, not even earlobes, because piercing guns are evil.  Unsanitary, blunt and too short of earring posts, rant rant rant (Adrian foams at the mouth and dies).
Adrian
  •  

Luna Vyohr

I have a tattoo that takes up half my back. It's a vine of of black roses, and the vines are tribal.
  •  

Bethany W

I have a labaret as low as it can go and my ears guaged out to a 1/2.
  •