News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Being Mistaken For A Woman

Started by Valerie Elizabeth, April 02, 2009, 09:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet_Girl

Hon,

Us beautiful women have to stick together.  ;)

Janet
  •  

Northern Jane

Quote from: Naturally Blonde on April 18, 2009, 06:43:14 AM
Jane, Your story is a bit like Tula Cossey's ....

OMG! If I had a body like her's in my 20's I would have got into SO MUCH TROUBLE!!! (Bad enough as it was LOL!)

Caroline (if I remember correctly) is XXXY, a chromosomal mosaic. Although there were indications of some hormonal oddities in my teens, I have never been diagnosed with an Intersex condition.

Strangely, she had surgery in London 8 month after mine in Colorado.
  •  

Nikki

Quote from: Valerie Elizabeth on April 02, 2009, 09:19:47 AM
I'm just curious about something.

Lately I've been being mistaken as a woman more than I was before HRT (I was mistaken for a woman before transition when presenting as male, but only a couple times in the last year). 

For example, one of my friends that I have known for years (who doesn't yet know about my transition) thought that I was a woman yesterday.

Just today, one of my friends was showing some pictures she took of me (she is a photo major and it was for an assignment) to one of her friends, and the guy thought that I was a woman while looking at the pictures. 

What I am curious about is do you see yourself as looking female?  I see myself as still looking very much like a man, and I can't quite see what other people see when the mistake me for a woman.  I guess this is aimed more for people who are just at the beginning of their transition.  If you remember feeling this way when you started please let me know.

Let me know.

from the look of your pic, I can see this happenin to yu. that's a good thing, right? I know I'd enjoy it.
  •