Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Art Exchange!

Started by Crow, April 30, 2010, 06:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osiris

Somehow I knew I was gonna get the one I got. :P Good thing too I've a been mulling over how to achieve the image. I hope it comes out ok!
अगणित रूप अनुप अपारा | निर्गुण सांगुन स्वरप तुम्हारा || नहिं कछु भेद वेद अस भासत | भक्तन से नहिं अन्तर रखत
  •  

Miniar

I have No idea how I'm gonna pull this off... but I'll figure it out..

Just need to get my head the right way and let it flow...

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

Rock_chick

In a word it's perfect. Now excuse me while I go away to smash some old electronics. hehe
  •  

Osiris

Alrighty, well I'm done. Diane you should have the pic in your PM box.  8)

That was a lot of fun. Now's the hard part where I gotta wait until everything's posted so that people can see it. :D
अगणित रूप अनुप अपारा | निर्गुण सांगुन स्वरप तुम्हारा || नहिं कछु भेद वेद अस भासत | भक्तन से नहिं अन्तर रखत
  •  

Crow

I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying their art assignments! I'm still pondering pose/setting ideas for mine, but I'm pretty darn excited~

...and holy crud, I still can't get over how fast Osiris finished. XD
Top Surgery Fund: $200/7,000
  •  

Osiris

:D

I can crank out pics pretty fast. I settle in to start working on something a few hours later I'm uploading it.  8)
  •  

Miniar

I've got mine AAaaaaaalllll planned out...
Just gotta get my right hand to stop hurting like someone's been stomping on it so I can start doing prelim. sketches.
I think ink pens are the right medium for this...

"Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell" - Nietzsche
  •  

FairyGirl

My request ("learning to fly") should be a fairly easy one, though I would like to see some thought put into it. I have a very specific image in mind how I would do it myself, but it will be interesting to see another interpretation, and if it is at all the same take that I would have on it.  ;)

Girls rule, boys drool.
If I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come.
  •  

LordKAT

I admit more curiosity on how mine will go. I have ideas for the one I was given now it is a matter of having some time, like more than 1 hour to work on it.  Free weekend coming up so that should make a difference.
  •  

Silver

I am nervous. To the creator of the request (who does not know I have the request) sorry, am not inspired/creative so you'll likely be disappointed.
  •  

V M

Um, wait!!!

I want a picture of monkeys dancing with octopus' 
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

LordKAT

Quote from: Virginia Marie on May 12, 2010, 01:43:55 AM
Um, wait!!!

I want a picture of monkeys dancing with octopus' 

Up for a little 'monkeying' around with an octopus? Now I don't know what to think.
  •  

Rock_chick

I have a firm idea for mine...should be fun to do.

I'm interested to see how my request turns out, I have an image, but it'll be fun to see what someone else comes up with.
  •  

BunnyBee

I'm pretty much finished with mine, but I'm going to hold it for a bit in case I decide to add more detail later.
  •  

Crow

OH, also, this just occured to me--

The person who's drawing for me (you know who you are), when you send your art in, could you make sure you send it in as a link (not as an image) so I don't see it until the reveal-day like everybody else? 83
Top Surgery Fund: $200/7,000
  •  

BunnyBee

Oh whoops I just saw the due date, I probably started on this too early lol.  Now I have this drawing I have to keep to myself for like a month and a half :(.
  •  

Osiris

Quote from: Jen on May 13, 2010, 05:47:00 PM
Oh whoops I just saw the due date, I probably started on this too early lol.  Now I have this drawing I have to keep to myself for like a month and a half :(.
I already sent mine PMed to Diane once I finished it. I'll probably completely forget about the exchange by the time the pic is finally revealed.
  •  

Miniar

I can not believe how quick some of you are!

•  

BunnyBee

I have a pretty simplistic style, so that helps :P.
  •  

Miniar

Quote from: ƃuıxǝʌ on May 13, 2010, 08:04:20 PM
Likewise! I've done concept sketches of the subject and prelim sketches of the detailed areas, but I haven't even started on the actual drawing  :-\
Ditto!

'course, I sat at a glbt meeting doing a prelim-draft in my scrap-sketch book, and people were peeking over my shoulder with an "oooo" and "aaaa"... so I feel pretty good about it already :P

•