Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by Osiris, October 05, 2010, 04:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel89

Granted, but the flavors for the year are asparugus, pepper, sardine, tripe, brussel sprout, dirt, vomit, cough syrup, dog breath, machine oil, rotten egg, and paste.

I wish to go back to 1985.

•  

Dee Marshall

Granted. But 1984 WAS like "1984". Hope you like Victory Gin.

I want to move where it's warm and sunny and there's no snow.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

rachel89

Granted, but you are now living in Somalia.
I wish for a kitten.

•  

SilverWing

Granted. However, this is a saber-toothed tiger kitten. You'd best keep on your toes.

I wish for a hat.
It's a puzzle, because technically I'm still not alive.

Check out my blog at http://princessiris.tk/. (18 and over)
  •  

soaringPhoenix

Granted, but your hat has a huge drawing of a penis on it... And you can never take it off.

I wish I had all the gaming stuff I wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are what you love, not who loves you.
  •  

SilverWing

Granted, but everything there is a Decepticon.

I wish for a phone with unlimited memory.

•  

MsMouse

Granted, but it records all your calls and posts everything on the Internet.

I wish for my own personal TARDIS.
  •  

topit

granted but its in a portapotty instead of like a phone booth or whatevr it is in that tv show

also it smells bad

i wish i could breathe underwater yo
  •  

V M

Granted, but the only place you can do that is in Davy Jones' locker among the other unfortunate crustaceans of ill fated sailors   

I wish my chicken dinner could cook itself ready at the time which I desire
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

MsMouse

Granted, but dinner tonight is "Chicken Sashimi"

I wish my car would stop leaking oil.
  •  

Laurie K

granted you ran your car outa oil....

I wish I could have a nice pair of breasts

The ball is now rolling....I hope it doesnt run me 0ver
  •  

Daniel92

granted, but they're blue :D

I wish I could fast forward to March
Smile... it confuses people  ;D
  •  

SilverWing

Granted, but you miss the alien invasion in February and have no idea what's going on.

I wish I had a clone sister.

•  

Matthew

Granted - you have a (robot) clone sister - however being a robot she s far superior to mere mortals and overthrows the human race.

I wish I had some food to eat
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Quote from: Matthew on October 21, 2015, 08:14:18 AM
Granted: it's no longer 26 hours, but now it's 52 hours

Just by way of interruption Matthew, I attempted to book via Etihad Sydney-JFK. They have it up to 38 hours 14 minutes. (Insanity gone totally mad) That's with a meager 5 hour stop over in Dubai. Looks like I'm back to United. Where is this bloody time machine, Back To The Future promised.

Granted. You now have soooooo much food to eat, not only do you attempt to consume it all and bombed out once you reached 782 lb, but the excess started to rot, giving off excessive amounts of methane gas that exploded and you were decimated because you weren't able to move.

I wish I had a cent for every < insert appropriate value > [Winners will be announced in the Philadelphia Daily News Sat Nov 14 pg1]

Catherine

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: Matthew on October 22, 2015, 08:37:17 AM
Granted - you have a (robot) clone sister - however being a robot she s far superior to mere mortals and overthrows the human race.

I wish I had some food to eat

Granted. Your next meal is a rotten raw snake. You have to eat it, before you can choice to eat normal meals again.

I wish I could fly.
  •  

SilverWing

Granted. However, you are now a registered aircraft and have to file flight plans and carry a transponder beacon, black box, and a radio to communicate with air traffic control.

I wish the pair of panties I bought today actually fit me.

•  

KyleEdric

Granted. They fit, but they become riddled with holes after two wears.

I wish I could eat bacon again.
"I know your soul is not tainted, even though you've been told so."~Ghost 'Cirice'

•  

soaringPhoenix

Granted, you can eat bacon again, but it's the only thing you can eat, forever.

I wish I had a bunny rabbit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are what you love, not who loves you.
  •  

SilverWing

Granted. However, this bunny rabbit is ten feet tall, has chainsaws for teeth, and eats humans. You'd better be careful.

I wish one of the Nascar cars had the transgender pride flags and symbols all over it.

•