Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by Osiris, October 05, 2010, 04:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kittenswithmittens

Quote from: LordKAT on November 09, 2013, 06:13:52 PM
Me too. So instead of granting it, I'm adding my wish to yours.

Ah, mathematics. A wish to a wish is a negative wish so it gets granted, but then it gets ungranted.

I want a glass of soda.
"She had blue skin, and so did he. He kept it hid, and so did she. They searched for blue their whole life through, then passed right by - and never knew."
  •  

Tessa James

Granted but with "special" math 2 Cat wishes equally cancel leaving us wishful-filled again and your soda overflowing with effervescent love

I wish we all felt the love of ages
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

LordKAT

Granted, everyone is hugged and smothered by their dead great grandparents.

I wish I could do something right. Somehow, I think I missed the mark again.
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Granted. You became such a goody goody two shoes, you were locked in a windowless cell and died from the lack of sunshine.

I wish I was the first woman on Mars

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

MadeleineG

Granted.

I wish I were more aware of interpersonal politics.
  •  

Catherine Sarah

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_mrhappy: :icon_mrhappy:  Qwynne that is just sooooo funny.

Granted
Unfortunately you became so aware of interpersonal politics that you ended up prejudging everyone so much you were forced to become a recluse, were shipped off to a desert island and died shortly afterwards when you failed to resolve an internal political dilemma.

I wish I was a spinning top.. (A red one of course  ;D)

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

Vyx405

Granted: You are now a red spinning top, however you are a beyblade and must now participate in a 12 on 12 battle to the death.

I wish I was as cute as a newborn wolf pup. :laugh:
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Granted.
Regrettably you inherited a latent genetic disorder that saw you transform into a handsome Prince, only to be usurped by Shrek and deposed to live in exile in a green slime swampy back water of the kingdom.

I wish I was the first woman on Mars.

•  

FalseHybridPrincess

Granted.Though while you were on mars the earth got destroyed by a meteorite so you died alone there :/

I wish I had money
http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Granted
Unfortunately as you were one of the few to have it, the Govt levied a 500% tax on you to pay fore the gross domestic debt. As you weren't able to pay they threw in jail and threw away the key. You died in jail, a pauper.

I wish I had a ship the size of QE2 so I could entertain all the poor and disadvantaged people on earth, and show them they can make it.

•  

Eris

Granted! *insert trite and predictable thunderclap here*

Unfortunately as you are singing and dancing to entertain the disenfranchised passengers the ship strikes an iceberg covered in hungry polar-bears.
You and many of the passengers are trampled underfoot and eaten whilst scrambling towards the lifeboats.
Those who do make it to the relative safety of the lifeboats soon discover that not only can the bears swim comfortably in freezing water, but that their claws have a way of puncturing inflatable refuges (as well as refugees).

I wish that I really had the power to grant wishes.
I refuse to live in fear! Come hell or high water I will not back down! I will live my life!
But you have no life.
Ha. Even that won't stop me.

I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.

•  

Catherine Sarah

TA-DAR.  Shezam !!! Boooooom.  GRANTED!!!

You became the Grand Poobah Master of wishes. You grant sooooooo many wishes, so quickly, you get caught up in the rapidly changing landscape so much so, you have to seek shelter, or risk being consumed in the diatribe of events.

Finding a rusty old lamp in the corner, you leap in slamming shut the lid so tight, it will never open again. Sadly, nobody ever found that rusty old lamp, and over the years it became entombed in the shifting sands of time. You spent the remaining years alone and so cramped you couldn't wave your magic wand to grant even such a simple wish, as to get out of this stupid damn lamp. So much for being the Grand Poobah Master of Wishes.

I wish I was a song on the wind.

•  

MadStalker

Quote from: Catherine Sarah on March 06, 2014, 10:29:19 AM
I wish I was a song on the wind.

Wish granted! You are now an old, poorly written Marlyn Manson song being flopped about by a soulless hurricane.

I wish that I didnt suffer from so much insomnia.
  •  

LordKAT

Wish granted, sleeping beauty. Unfortunately, your prince couldn't get his GPS to work and gave up.

I wish for this vile feeling to end.
  •  

Umiko

Quote from: LordKAT on May 31, 2014, 09:57:12 PM
Wish granted, sleeping beauty. Unfortunately, your prince couldn't get his GPS to work and gave up.

I wish for this vile feeling to end.
Granted. Now you'll never feel anything anymore.  :o
I wish for a giant muffin
  •  

ReaverMarcus

Granted, but Derpy came and ate it.

I wish I was a pony.

My Hubby (Mel) and Me
Torturing his Archie Muse
Art by Him
  •  

Umiko

Granted. People became scared of you so you had to be locked away in the barn
I wish i could fly
  •  

ReaverMarcus

Granted, but you ended up squished.

I wish my mama didn't have a cold.

My Hubby (Mel) and Me
Art by Him
  •  

LordKAT

Granted, now she has a hot since she got transported into negative world. It also lacks color, but that is just a side effect.

I wish my mouse would behave. It has gone on a rampage and thinks for itself now.
  •  

ReaverMarcus

Granted, but it gets lost when you turn your back.

I wish I had money.

My Hubby (Mel) and Me
Art by Him
  •