Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by Osiris, October 05, 2010, 04:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Umiko

Granted. All your mail got sent to the wrong address on a different continent
I wish i didnt have to wake up so early today
  •  

LordKAT

Granted because gypsy caused time to stop.

I wish I knew what I was planning to do next. This timelessness is making things difficult.
  •  

immortal gypsy

Nice coming back from an earlier post >:-). Granted. You remember it was conspiracy to overthrow the government. Now caught your in federal custody till the end of time.
I wish someone would bring me back to life
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

LordKAT

granted, but now time just keeps looping so you die and get back up, over, and over and over ....

I wish everything made sense.
  •  

Umiko

Granted. You lost all perceptions and senses of whats real and whats fake.
I wish my phone wouldnt die so often
  •  

LordKAT

Quote from: Grim Reaper Brianna Terryal on June 03, 2014, 08:07:57 AM
Granted. You lost all perceptions and senses of whats real and whats fake.
I wish my phone wouldnt die so often

that is more like the opposite of my wish.

granted, it dies permanently.

I wish to not wish any more.
  •  

ForceMustang

Granted. But you become a stone.

I wish i could go to San Fransisco now
Mal: "If anyone gets nosy, just ...you know ... shoot 'em. "
Zoe: "Shoot 'em?"
Mal: "Politely."

--Firefly.
  •  

V M

Granted... You board a trolley that never stops to let anyone off but keeps loading more and more people on and are forced to constantly eat Rice A Roni

I wish I had a decent acoustic guitar 
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

HoneyStrums

Granted, but it gets stolen in less then a week.

I wish I had a horse
  •  

immortal gypsy

Granted you pick it up from the taxidermist tomorrow.

I wish I had coworkers that new what they where doing
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

V M

Granted... They all quit and become strolling minstrels who perform on horseback and leave you alone to be the only one who knows what they are doing there

I wish my computer had a better ability to play online radio stations
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

HoneyStrums

Granted, bur you speakers fail, and you have to use head phones

I wish people didn't argue with other people for feeling the same as them about something :(
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Granted.  Sadly that didn't stop the arguing at all. People then chose to argue with other people for feeling different from them about everything. Which worsened the situation to a degree everyone in the world spent more time arguing than eating. Needless to say mankind became extinct shortly after Maccas went broke from not selling burgers "do-you-want-fries-with-that.

I wish there was a bridge between Earth and Mars. I'd like a nice weekend away sometime.

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

LordKAT

Granted, but the Martians end up being rather maleccntric and offer you the elevator to Venus.

I wish I could meet so many lovely people in person.
  •  

Umiko

Granted. those people turn out to be aliens who try to do weird experiments on you
i wish i could change my eye color
  •  

Dee Marshall

Granted. The whites of your eyes are now red.

I wish I could change my mood.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

LordKAT

Granted, but now it changes so often that bipolar doesn't even scratch the surface.

I wish my back didn't hurt.
  •  

SarahM777

Granted but once you realize that your back no longer hurts,you jump up for joy and land on your ankle wrong,and it now needs to be in a cast for six weeks.

I wish all the outside work I have to do would be done for the year.
Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard.

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

Umiko

Granted. A huge fire breaks out, burning everything to ashes
wish i didnt feel so heavy right now
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Granted. Fortunately a truck bearing a load of helium stopped by and pumped you so full of helium you floated up through the stratosphere outbound towards space and beyond galaxies yet to be discovered, needless to say, you were never seen again.

I wish ther were no international time zones so I don't have to stay up all night talking to others in their day time.

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •