Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by Osiris, October 05, 2010, 04:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eris

Granted, your bones lie in a grave marked Cinderella. Time is a fickle mistress.

I wish that the weather was less predictable :D
I refuse to live in fear! Come hell or high water I will not back down! I will live my life!
But you have no life.
Ha. Even that won't stop me.

I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.

•  

immortal gypsy

Granted you now live in Victoria Australia.  A place where if you don't like the weather you just wait five minutes and it changes.  Of course down here pretty much every animal is either poisonous or deadly in some manner. Good luck surviving a week.

I wish someone could find those missing episodes of doctor who
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: immortal gypsy on July 06, 2014, 01:52:49 PM
Granted you now live in Victoria Australia.  A place where if you don't like the weather you just wait five minutes and it changes.  Of course down here pretty much every animal is either poisonous or deadly in some manner. Good luck surviving a week.

I wish someone could find those missing episodes of doctor who
Granted, in fact you find them yourself. Unfortunately, they were stolen by the Daleks because they gave away too much info and now they have you, too.

I wish I could go home now.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

AnnaCannibal

Quote from: Dee Walker on July 06, 2014, 01:57:40 PM
Granted, in fact you find them yourself. Unfortunately, they were stolen by the Daleks because they gave away too much info and now they have you, too.

I wish I could go home now.

Granted.  You are instantly transported home NOW.  You are also stuck in now and forever remain in the same position, the same time and must eternally view the moment of now.  The fridge forever makes the same noise, a fly is stuck mid air right in front of your face, and the same horrible stench of a dead mouse you will smell.

I wish I had a house in the woods.
Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?
  •  

Emmaline

Granted.  You had a house in the woods.  You no longer do.

I wish my cat could talk.
Body... meet brain.  Now follow her lead and there will be no more trouble, you dig?

•  

immortal gypsy

Granted, it took you a while to teach her but after eighteen months you have finally gotten your cat to talk. Now enjoy spending the next eighteen years getting her to be quiet and listen to what you say.

I wish, I wish, I wish I knew what to wish for
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

•  

Jera

Granted, and now this is the only thing you know. Good luck remembering how to count!

I wish I had the power to end all wars.
  •  

Eris

Granted, the next word you speak will cause a shockwave which will level cities, shatter mountains, and scour all life from the face of the earth.

I wish that the existence or non existence of god/s was definitively proven one way or the other.
I refuse to live in fear! Come hell or high water I will not back down! I will live my life!
But you have no life.
Ha. Even that won't stop me.

I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.

•  

Fox in Socks

Quote from: Falconer on July 24, 2014, 07:15:33 PM
Granted, the next word you speak will cause a shockwave which will level cities, shatter mountains, and scour all life from the face of the earth.

I wish that the existence or non existence of god/s was definitively proven one way or the other.

Granted, but we find out that the known universe is actually just his attic and that we're just a project he forgot about billions of years ago.

I wish I had a magical journal or diary that I could use to communicate with long-dead famous people in their own time.
  •  

AvaCadaver

Quote from: Fox in Socks on July 24, 2014, 08:54:21 PM
Granted, but we find out that the known universe is actually just his attic and that we're just a project he forgot about billions of years ago.

I wish I had a magical journal or diary that I could use to communicate with long-dead famous people in their own time.
Granted, but they have nothing to say.

I wish I could teleport without science manipulating my physical form every time I change location
  •  

FTMKyle

Granted, but now you can only teleport to other planets, and you never find your way back to earth.

I wish my mom were sane.
  •  

EvanAidan

Granted. But now your the crazy one, and everyone around you is now sane.

I wish my employees had a brain and could do their jobs!
  •  

Gothic Dandy

Granted. Your employees now share one giant, collective brain stored in a glass container in your plain sight which allows them to perform their jobs more efficiently.

I wish I made money with one of my creative projects!
Just a little faerie punk floating through this strange world of humans.
  •  

Kova V

Quote from: Gothic Dandy Luca on September 08, 2014, 01:56:32 AM
Granted. Your employees now share one giant, collective brain stored in a glass container in your plain sight which allows them to perform their jobs more efficiently.

I wish I made money with one of my creative projects!
Granted, you make three cents more per creative project you undertake. Unfortunately economic inflation makes everything  more expensive by four cents.

I wish I wasn't always depressed.
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

Granted.

You are now so happy and chipper at all times that you annoy everyone around you.

I wish, I wish I didn't kill that fish.
  •  

immortal gypsy

Granted but now nobody knows anything about Portia Porcupine

I wish I didn't have to go into the city to pick up medication today

(I have actually quoted that episode on someone's wedding day)

•  

Chris R.

Granted, medication doesn't exist anymore

I wish I didn't have to look for motivation
  •  

Devlyn

Granted, now you're on the go so much you're looking for a nap.

I wish I had a magic wand.
  •  

m1anderson

Granted, the only downside is your magic wand is an appendage like Pinocchio's nose in lieu of your middle finger on your strong hand.

I wish my body was the same as Jane Fonda's in the 1968 classic, Barbarella.
Audaces Fortuna Luvat ... Fortune Favors the Bold  ;D
  •