News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by Osiris, October 05, 2010, 04:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

Quote from: m1anderson on November 05, 2014, 11:49:51 AM
Granted, the only downside is your magic wand is an appendage like Pinocchio's nose in lieu of your middle finger on your strong hand.

I wish my body was the same as Jane Fonda's in the 1968 classic, Barbarella.

I'm a Boston driver, you're probably underestimating what I can get done with that middle finger!

Quote from: MelissaAnn on November 05, 2014, 12:00:09 PM
I wish my body was the same as Jane Fonda is in the 1968 classic, Barbarella.

Granted, but you're paralyzed and can't move it.

I wish I had smaller hands.

Granted, but you won a turn in the Cash Grab Booth......and could only snatch two bucks.

I wish I was drowning in chocolate.
  •  

Kova V

Granted. You are drowning in a river of chocolate but soon an underwater, or rather underchocolate, pipe sucks you up, past the chocolate lake, next to the chocolate waterfall and into the marshmallow room where you'll be made into marshmallows in five seconds. Soon you'll be drowning again in lots of little cups of hot-chocolate as fluffy white marshmallows dissolving away into a sweet sugary goo.

I wish I was a young immortal robotic space alien six-armed flying amazonian woman from a future where animals talk and vegetables walk and we all sing scarey-happy songs all the time forever.
  •  

gabimoneratt

Granted.  But you can't move any of your six arms and can only fly in circles, very small ones btw. The vegetables grow huge and take over the entire Galaxy. Oh,  and now they feed off of any living creature. So you end up getting stuck inside a massive cauliflower and get eaten forever since you're immortal. (pretty smart cauliflower if you ask me... Infinite food sonds pretty interesting lol)
Quite a torture... Being eaten by cauliflower while you're all singing scarey-happy songs for eternity. I'm  sorry :/ hahaha

I wish I could eat everything I wanted without getting fat or having health issues  :P
  •  

immortal gypsy

Granted. Unfortunately now all you feel like eating is beans, lentils and cabbage. No health issues but still a small gas problem that is keeping people away from you.

I wish I could go outside in the daylight without having to wear my sunglasses to see
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

MelissaAnn

Quote from: immortal gypsy on November 06, 2014, 01:27:24 PM
Granted. Unfortunately now all you feel like eating is beans, lentils and cabbage. No health issues but still a small gas problem that is keeping people away from you.

I wish I could go outside in the daylight without having to wear my sunglasses to see

Granted, unfortunately you are a vampire cannot step into daylight.

I wish I had a full head of hair.

gabimoneratt

Quote from: MelissaAnn on November 06, 2014, 03:24:53 PM
Granted, unfortunately you are a vampire cannot step into daylight.

I wish I had a full head of hair.
Granted, but now your whole head is just hair :(

I wish I could actually cook well.
  •  

Amato

Granted, but now you work for Chef Ramsey.

I wish I never had to drive to get where I needed to be.
  •  

Devlyn

Granted, and the lawn needs mowing again.

I wish it wasn't getting dark so early.
  •  

SarahM777

Granted But now the sun shines 24/7/265 days a week so you can no longer fall asleep.

I wish it was snowing.
Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard.

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

Tessa James

OMG so this is your fault!  Your wish was apparently granted but now people are freezing and cursing their stuck cars and looking for shovels.  Skiers and snowboarders, however, love you.

I wish dreams didn't fade so easily in the morning.  There are some almost real sensations I'd like to savor.
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

gabimoneratt

Granted,  but now you only have nightmares and you can't forget them... You start to lose sense of what's real and what is not and get paranoid thinking that there's a huge monster running behind you all day, everyday.  :-\

I wish i was a bit shorter so I could wear heels without looking like the statue of liberty haha
  •  

MelissaAnn

Quote from: gabimoneratt on November 12, 2014, 12:28:19 PM
I wish i was a bit shorter so I could wear heels without looking like the statue of liberty haha

Granted, But now your feet are way to large for your size body and you look like you have clown feet...!

I wish I could smell the roses...!

m1anderson

Granted, but the roses smell like a Portillo's Maxwell Street Polish.

I wish I had no facial or body hair.
Audaces Fortuna Luvat ... Fortune Favors the Bold  ;D
  •  

SarahM777

Granted but now you are also bald.

I wish I could get a good nights sleep

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

immortal gypsy

Granted  you get your good nights sleep and don't wake up for ten years

I wish it wasn't so bright outside
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

•  

SarahM777

Granted But now you find you are always walking around the dark.

I wish I had a blueberry pie

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

gabimoneratt

Granted, but the blueberries used were all rotten :(

I wish I had natural straight hair...
  •  

Amato

Quote from: gabimoneratt on November 12, 2014, 07:47:09 PM
Granted, but the blueberries used were all rotten :(

I wish I had natural straight hair...

Granted, but now people wont stop touching it without your permission, cause they can't believe such awesome hair is real.

I wish I had an endless supply of sketchbooks and art pencils.
  •  

gabimoneratt

Quote from: AnonBear on November 12, 2014, 08:00:38 PM
I wish I had an endless supply of sketchbooks and art pencils.

Granted.  But now you have way too many sketchbooks and art pencils and they keep coming in. They have taken over your house and backyard, and you can't even get in your house anymore :(

I wish I could fly
  •  

immortal gypsy

Quote from: SarahM777 on November 12, 2014, 06:40:29 PM
Granted But now you find you are always walking around the dark.

I wish I had a blueberry pie
Fine by me I generally see better in the dark

Quote from: gabimoneratt on November 12, 2014, 08:11:31 PM
Granted.  But now you have way too many sketchbooks and art pencils and they keep coming in. They have taken over your house and backyard, and you can't even get in your house anymore :(

I wish I could fly
Granted but now you can never land and must remain at least ten feet above the ground.

I wish I was better organized

•