Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by Osiris, October 05, 2010, 04:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet_Girl

Granted.  And suddenly there are now cats in your neighborhood.   Ewwwwwwwwwwwww

I wish I had just a few more shoes.
  •  

xAndrewx

Granted: You now have billions of shoes... however they are all 5 sizes too small

I wish that I could do well in school

glendagladwitch

Quote from: Michael Alexander on October 10, 2010, 09:03:21 PM
I wish that I could do well in school

Granted.  You've been allowed to start over, and are now acing kindergarten.

I wish for the next person to post to type something funny in a Transylvanian accent and end it with "Mua! Hua! Hua! Hua! Hau!"
  •  

Dusty

Quote from: glendagladwitch on October 11, 2010, 07:55:30 AM
I wish for the next person to post to type something funny in a Transylvanian accent and end it with "Mua! Hua! Hua! Hua! Hau!"

Granted, but now ve know vhere you leeve und shall soock your blood.  Mua! Hua! Hua! Hua! Hau!

I vish for more candles
  •  

Fencesitter

Granted, but you'll need them as you couldn't pay for electricity and it's been turned off.

I wish I can finish my next translation on time.
  •  

LordKAT

Granted though your accuracy leaves something to be desired.
You have embarassed someone by your mistranslation.
I wish for a  much earlier transition or hypnotise all who knew me before into using and thinking correct pronouns/gender.
  •  

Fencesitter

Granted. Either you've transitioned at age 6 including hormones etc. which makes you a very small person, or people use and think the correct pronouns/gender but the hypnosis went wrong and they think you're an >-bleeped-<.
  •  

Osiris

I guess Fencesitter didn't have a wish.

I wish I had more pants that fit well and look good. :P
अगणित रूप अनुप अपारा | निर्गुण सांगुन स्वरप तुम्हारा || नहिं कछु भेद वेद अस भासत | भक्तन से नहिं अन्तर रखत
  •  

Fencesitter

Granted. Unfortunately, they all wash out and lose their shape the first time you wash them.

I wish I had a brother or sister.
  •  

Janet_Girl

Granted.  You now have 3813 brothers and sisters.  But we all want you to do something for us and your life becomes nothing more than being someone else helper.

I wish I had medical insurance for my Cats.
  •  

LordKAT

Granted, but the pre-existing condition clauses and exclusions make it profitable for the insurance company but not usefull for cats.

I wish for affordable insurance that covered all I need it to.
  •  

Fencesitter

Granted, but that insurance is so bureaucratic that it takes them 15 years in average to pay for whatever you need.

I wish I had a nice warm pair of boots for the winter.
  •  

glendagladwitch

Quote from: Fencesitter on October 11, 2010, 02:51:43 PM
I wish I had a nice warm pair of boots for the winter.

Granted:

I wish for the next poster to get their heart's desire.
  •  

Fencesitter

AAARGH!!!! Really the kind of boots I'd only wear in the middle of nowhere if it's freezing cold and there's like no alternative. Or in certain... well... special circumstances. As long as it's clear it's drag and it's not in public, I'm fine with it. And... well... they're kind of hot and would look good on me together with nylons... and... well whatever... >-bleeped-<e. Transguy with transvestitic fetishism? Here I am. Well you corrupted my wish less than you thought you would.  ;D

My heart's desire is really not what I want to deal with in my every day's life, so that's a good corrupt your wish.

I wish my neighbor's old dog had a stronger bladder.
  •  

Osiris

Granted your neighbor's dog can now pee on objects that are several feet away and likes to aim at you whenever you're outside of the house so you have to run like hell to avoid being peed on everytime you go somewhere.

I wish I weren't so damn lazy.
अगणित रूप अनुप अपारा | निर्गुण सांगुन स्वरप तुम्हारा || नहिं कछु भेद वेद अस भासत | भक्तन से नहिं अन्तर रखत
  •  

V M

Quote from: Osiris on October 11, 2010, 07:36:38 PM
Granted your neighbor's dog can now pee on objects that are several feet away and likes to aim at you whenever you're outside of the house so you have to run like hell to avoid being peed on everytime you go somewhere.
:laugh: >:-) :laugh:

Granted... You have so much energy you drive all you neighbors nuts

I wish tonight's Monday Night Football game would stop being delayed and they would start the game
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Fencesitter

Granted. They start the game but you suddenly get such a horrible headache that you can't watch it.

I wish my neighbors are in a good mood today (gonna go visit them in a couple of minutes for a coffee-break).
  •  

justmeinoz

They are, and have decided to stage a 48-hour Country and Western festival  in their backyard.

I wish I had a new pair of slippers.

"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

Fencesitter

Granted, they are the wrong size though.

I wish I will sleep well tonight.
  •  

justmeinoz

You will sleep so well you will not get up until 10 am, and your assignment will not be accepted late.

I wish the mouse in the ceiling would go elsewhere.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •