Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by Osiris, October 05, 2010, 04:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dante

Granted, but some guy in a time traveling DeLorean runs the cloned tree over every time you make it.  ::)

I wish I could disappear at will and be completely alone.

•  

justmeinoz

Granted, you get to disappear and be alone every time your football team looks like they are going to win a game.

I wish my panel-beater neighbour didn't have a backyard full of old cars.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

Lee

All the cars are abducted by aliens (Along with half the rest of the neighborhood.)

I wish I knew what to get everyone for Christmas.
Oh I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love

A blah blog
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,365.0.html
  •  

A

Granted. You know what they all want. Sadly, your bank account is empty.

I wish Christmas was fun.
A's Transition Journal
Last update: June 11th, 2012
No more updates
  •  

Osiris

Granted, Christmas is the most fun holiday ever. In fact it's the most fun thing anyone can experience in their entire life! But you convert to a religion that forbids participation.

I wish I had someone around to play with.  >:-)
अगणित रूप अनुप अपारा | निर्गुण सांगुन स्वरप तुम्हारा || नहिं कछु भेद वेद अस भासत | भक्तन से नहिं अन्तर रखत
  •  

SnailPace

Quote from: Osiris on December 01, 2010, 03:38:02 PM
Granted, Christmas is the most fun holiday ever. In fact it's the most fun thing anyone can experience in their entire life! But you convert to a religion that forbids participation.

I wish I had someone around to play with.  >:-)
Granted.  Your cat unexpectedly has a litter of kittens!

I wish there was a way I could bring my son to work with me.
  •  

V M

You can... But your boss notices that he can do your job better than you and gives him your job

I wish I could convert my bicycle into a snowmobile so it would be easier to go to the store and back  :P
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

28BROOK

Granted  but this year there is no snow......

I wish I was at least four inches shorter.

Brook
  •  

Osiris

Granted, you're four inches short, unfortunately that's because you have a hunched back.

I wish that I could stay positive and not get depressed at all this month.
अगणित रूप अनुप अपारा | निर्गुण सांगुन स्वरप तुम्हारा || नहिं कछु भेद वेद अस भासत | भक्तन से नहिं अन्तर रखत
  •  

E

Granted - you're now in a fever delirium.

I wish I was 3 years younger.
  •  

April Dawne

Granted, you are three years younger.... than the oldest person on the planet...

I wish Ice Cream was healthier

~*Don't wanna look without seeing*~

~*Don't wanna touch without feeling*~

•  

E

Granted - ice cream is now the healthiest food on the planet. And it tastes like it, too.

I wish my computer wasn't as temperamental as it is.
  •  

Vanessa_yhvh

Quote from: E on December 01, 2010, 06:40:04 PM
I wish my computer wasn't as temperamental as it is.

Granted. Your computer is dead as a rock.

I wish I could play piano better.
  •  

Dante

Granted, you can play piano better, but all the pianos in the world suddenly explode in flames.

I wish my iPhone had more space on it.

•  

xAndrewx

Granted! Your Iphone has deleted everything so now you have plenty of space.

I wish that everyone who wasn't wishing harm on others or wishing for a bunch of cash could really have their wishes granted

Vanessa_yhvh

Quote from: Michael Alexander on December 01, 2010, 11:33:09 PMI wish that everyone who wasn't wishing harm on others or wishing for a bunch of cash could really have their wishes granted
Granted. Chaos engulfs the world.

I wish my hair were longer.
  •  

Lee

You get locked in a tower, and the only way someone can save you is by climbing it.

I wish I had either an infinitely-refilling tea cup or a butler.
Oh I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love

A blah blog
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,365.0.html
  •  

Osiris

Granted you can have both! Unfortunately the tea cup fills itself too fast and ends up flooding your house and your butler drowns and the family sues you.

I wish there was less distance between me and people who would most like to erm.. uh, engage in certain activities with me. :P
  •  

justmeinoz

Granted, they are all there at once, become insanely jealous, and your house is trashed as they fight.

I wish Haemophilus Influenza A would grow easier when I  put it on an agar plate.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

A

Granted. It grows very well. But it grows very well inside your lungs, too. Oops.

I wish I could hold in farts as well as everyone.
A's Transition Journal
Last update: June 11th, 2012
No more updates
  •