Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by Osiris, October 05, 2010, 04:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

April Dawne

@ Virginia- Wish granted, PEOPLE are not destructive anymore, but now animals are even worse than we were...

@ Simone- Wish granted, it's Christmas Morning, and you get to find out that people were too poor this year to buy you anything

I wish I had gone to bed earlier

~*Don't wanna look without seeing*~

~*Don't wanna touch without feeling*~

•  

Dante

Granted, you went to BED earlier, however you were completely unable to sleep.

I wish there weren't so many bootlegged anime figures! (I want to buy my friend a Russia One Cent Grande Hetalia figure, but all the ones I can find are cheap bootlegged copies, and if they're not, they're $30!  :()

•  

justmeinoz

Granted.  Because there are no longer any cheap fakes on the market the genuine article now costs $50.

I wish the locust plague infesting this part of Victoria would all get blown into the Tasman Sea.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

Dante

Granted, it moves. But your boss calls you and tells you you either have to move down to the new branch or lose your job. Have fun with the locusts!  >:-)

I wish I didn't wear holes in all my shoes!

•  

A

Granted. Your shoes are holed from the moment you buy them.

I wish I were more mature.
A's Transition Journal
Last update: June 11th, 2012
No more updates
  •  

Dante

Granted, you are so mature you can't even laugh anymore because all jokes are too crude for you.

I wish my finals were over with already!

•  

justmeinoz

Granted. Unfortunately somebody got caught with the exam papers and you all have to sit all of them again. OIn Christmas Eve.

I wish the locusts caught in the car radiator didn't stink like rotting grass.
  •  

Glenn

Granted not only are they Odorless but they now come in 10 amazing colors and 16 new flavors that are Irresistible to large Ravens and M>-bleeped-<ies. So as you drive around town a black cloud of birds follow you swooping down across your cars grill everywhere you go.

I wish for a pet sugar glider for XMass. They are so adorable!
  •  

Mr. Fox

Quote from: Simone V on December 14, 2010, 11:14:21 AM
Granted not only are they Odorless but they now come in 10 amazing colors and 16 new flavors that are Irresistible to large Ravens and M>-bleeped-<ies. So as you drive around town a black cloud of birds follow you swooping down across your cars grill everywhere you go.

I wish for a pet sugar glider for XMass. They are so adorable!

Granted.  But it has no legs or tail, just bleeding stumps.  Also, it has rabies.

I wish my therapist would write me my hormone letters.
  •  

Constance

Quote from: Mr. Fox on December 14, 2010, 12:00:55 PM
I wish my therapist would write me my hormone letters.

Granted: your Bovine Growth Hormones will be arriving shortly.

I wish my lips weren't chapped.

Dante

Granted, your lips are as smooth as a baby's butt (anyone else not need that image?), but everywhere else is chapped. (Ooo... that sounds painful!  :o)

I wish I didn't have to wait until Christmas to get my new computer parts.

•  

rexgsd

okay, they come in the mail tomorrow, but theyre all broken but you still have to pay for them :P

i wish my uncle would let me buy his Oldsmobile off him instead of just letting me borrow it =(
☥fiat justitia ruat coelum☥

"Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls. Its a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world." - The Kinks

•  

justmeinoz

Granted, he will let you buy but you can't as you haven't got any money.

I wish good quality shoes came already broken-in.
  •  

Dante

Granted, the shoes are "broken" in. The soles are cracked in several places, and there's holes everywhere else.

I wish I had a cool suit to wear that looked good on me.

•  

A

Granted ; you now own a mascot's suit. It really does look cool !

I wish I were not too lazy to do the dishes every day.
A's Transition Journal
No more updates
  •  

glendagladwitch

Granted.  You are now perfectly jazzed about doing dishes, but still too lazy to do anything else.  You manage to eek out a living as a dishwasher, and are happy for time, but then you get replaced by a machine.

I wish that underwear washed itself.  (Yes, I know.  I now wear cats for underwear.)
  •  

justmeinoz

Granted. Your underwear now washes itself, unfortunately it also starches and irons itself.

I wish  I had a canoe.
  •  

A

Granted. http://canoe.ca/

I wish I would always be in advance.
A's Transition Journal
No more updates
  •  

V M

You are... But then you are taken hostage and tied to a mattress in a dingy abandoned building for no apparent reason other than to listen to your captors debate among themselves whether Zebras are actually striped Jackasses or not

I wish I would have started making dinner earlier
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

A

Granted ! At 5 this morning you were up and at work ! Unfortunately, your soup turned into gaspacho.

I wish I had a job.
A's Transition Journal
No more updates
  •