Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by Osiris, October 05, 2010, 04:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyle_lawrence

Quote from: justmeinoz on February 09, 2011, 05:32:41 AM
I wish politicians were not such a bunch of wankers.

granted. there are no longer any politicians. The world is now a single nation in a constant state of anarachy and chaos.

I wish for the conversations I have with my cat to be less one sided.
  •  

Janet_Girl

Granted.  Not only do you understand your cat but the cat understands you.  But you no longer can speak anything but cat.

I wish I lived in my girlfriend's country.
  •  

justmeinoz

Granted, you are now a citizen of Jeblovia, she however, has just emigrated to Canada.

I wish my holidays started today instead of next weekend.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

Dante

Granted, your holiday starts today. However, your boss calls you in to work, and tells you that if you don't come, you're fired.

I wish I could get all the books I ever wanted for free.

•  

Lee

Granted, but everyone you know hates you when they find out you're the Library Bandit.

I wish my apartment were self cleaning.
Oh I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love

A blah blog
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,365.0.html
  •  

R3i

Granted, your apartment becomes self aware and expels all your things out the window leaving it spotless.

I wish i were a cat.
  •  

QuestionMark

Quote from: R3i on February 22, 2011, 08:47:30 AM
Granted, your apartment becomes self aware and expels all your things out the window leaving it spotless.

I wish i were a cat.

Granted, you are now a cat. Unfortunately for you, your a cat infested with flees and about to be eaten by a giant pitbull.
I wish for unlimited wishes
  •  

Hyde

Wish granted, but with every wish you make, a close family member or friend will slowly fall into illness towards death with no chance of recovery.

I wish I would sleep at regular hours so I can wake up early everyday.

•  

justmeinoz

Granted, however in an Existentialist epiphany you decide that you don't care what the day is like and so go back to sleep for an extra hour every morning.
  •  

Dante

I sense a forgotten wish!

•  

V M

Granted... You now have sensed that there are two forgotten wishes and now the Sith lords are hunting you because they think you've become a Jedi Knight

I wish people would not forget to wish their wishes  ::)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Dante

Granted, no one forgets to wish their wishes... but you forget every time.  :laugh:

I wish I wasn't being pressured to go to a baby shower.

•  

Karla

Granted. You'll never attend a baby shower again, but you'll have to bathe them every day when they get old! ???

I wish I could unsee what I had seen.
  •  

Dante

??? ...Granted, you never saw it. But now you will wonder for the rest of your life what it was (like the rest of us).

I wish I automatically got A's in all my classes.

•  

justmeinoz

Granted, however there is not much demand for people with a Master's in Navel Gazing, or Basket Weaving.

I wish I didn't have to work an extra shift tomorrow, and could start my holidays a day earlier like I was supposed to.
  •  

Dante

Granted you don't have to work tomorrow, but you get snowed in and your heater breaks.

I wish I didn't have to mow the lawn.

•  

Lee

Granted.  You now have a sheep that wanders your lawn, keeping it nice and short.  However, your lawn is now covered with sheep droppings, which is against your HOA regulations, and you receive a hefty fine.

I wish I could find my lemon grass tea.
Oh I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love

A blah blog
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,365.0.html
  •  

Dante

Granted, your house is now filled to the brim with lemon grass tea.

I wish I could go to a 3 Doors Down concert.

•  

justmeinoz

Granted, your tickets entitle you to a seat behind a large concrete pillar.

An Existentialist might or might not make a wish, for something or nothing, and they might also forget to mention it or perhaps not care whether they mentioned it. It's likely they would consider the chances of a wish being granted as problematical or of no consequence in the face of life's absurdity...
I wish I could understand Existentialism, or just speak French....
  •  

Dante

Granted, you understand Existentialism, and French, but you no longer understand anything else.

I wish I had a magical storage shelf that could hold and infinite number of items.

•