Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by Osiris, October 05, 2010, 04:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dante

Granted, you are well rested every morning. However, no one else can sleep anymore, so they are always pissed off at you.

I wish my friend would stop losing her phone every ten seconds.

•  

Padma

Granted: Kazam!! your friend stops being a goldfish :).

I wish the nearest loom I want wasn't a 6-hour round trip away!
Womandrogyne™
  •  

Mr.Hyde

Granted, now it's just 25-hour away! :)

I wish my Tiger Balm was infinite!!
  •  

justmeinoz

Granted, however the price is also infinite!

I wish I  hadn't almost torn my thumbnail off pruning a tree this morning. :'(
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

VeryGnawty

Quote from: justmeinoz on March 04, 2011, 05:06:45 AM
I wish I  hadn't almost torn my thumbnail off pruning a tree this morning. :'(

Granted.  You didn't "almost" tear your thumbnail off.  You completely tore it off.

I wish I had more bread without having to drive to the grocery store to get some.
"The cake is a lie."
  •  

Padma

Granted: your dwelling place is engulfed by a vast squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag. It is fast and bulbous.

I wish my beard was non-existent.
Womandrogyne™
  •  

justmeinoz

Granted. You now have a beard's worth of hair growing in each ear.

I wish there was something decent on TV tonight.
  •  

rejennyrated

Granted. There are back to back previously unaired episodes of all your favourite shows. Unfortunately there is a major power outage in your area and you cant watch them.

I wish I had a rewarding job.
  •  

justmeinoz

Granted, you have a rewarding job as a nurses aid in an Nursing Home, as O/C Bed Pans.  Your self-sacrifice is appreciated by all the other staff, who wouldn't dream of taking such an uplifting duty from you!

I wish I had stopped at 2 pancakes at dinner tonight!
  •  

April Dawne

Granted, you stop at 2 pancakes, only to spend the rest of the night wishing you had eaten more, so you finally do but just before bedtime, which gives you nightmares and an upset stomach... =]

I wish I wasn't depressed and could get motivated again

~*Don't wanna look without seeing*~

~*Don't wanna touch without feeling*~

•  

~RoadToTrista~

Granted. Godzilla appears out of thin air and starts chasing you, and this motivates you to run like hell for 5 hours. After he catches you, he bites your head off, and since you're dead, you no longer have feelings!

I wish I could fly.  ;D
  •  

justmeinoz

Granted, You are now a Pacific Black Duck. Unfortunately you live on the edge of a lake and it's Duck Season Opening tomorrow.

I wish I hadn't run out of coffee. >:(
  •  

Padma

Granted: you run out of the nearest Dunkin' Donuts instead, and collide with a giant inflatable cheese, causing you to spill your coffee and donuts all over the head of John the Baptist, which happens to be in the carpark selling Lebanese hash to tourists. Chaos ensues, it's all over YouTube before you can say Jill Robyndaughter.

I wish my housemate hadn't come home yet!
Womandrogyne™
  •  

r e m

Granted; but your housemate was struck by a subway train and died instantly - now you have to cover the rent on your own. O:

I wish it was tomorrow night already.
  •  

~RoadToTrista~

Granted, but earlier that afternoon you were hit by a truck, so now you have to spend 2 weeks laying in a hospital bed while covered in a full body cast.

I wish I had skittles.
  •  

Dante

Granted, someone gives you a bag of Skittles. But you eat one, then realize they are actually M&Ms in a Skittles bag.

I wish I didn't feel like my weekends go by in two seconds.

•  

justmeinoz

Granted, they are now so boring they feel like they last a week, and you can't wait to go back to work.

I wish Krispy Kreme donuts didn't taste like deep fried sugar, just donuts.
  •  

Padma

Granted...kshsmshtinkleronronronronronron... oh, sorry, you crashed my wish granter :). Hold on, rebooting (set BIOS to ignore sugar)...

Granted: your donuts are made using pure aspartame. You grow an extra penis, on which you hang those inedible damn things as a warning to others. (Heh - Krispy Kreme Zero...)

I wish I didn't feel like sleeping and exploding at the same time.
Womandrogyne™
  •  

Dante

Granted, you don't feel like sleeping or exploding, but your Wish Granter crashes again and causes you to experience both.

I wish I didn't have an "end-of-the-year" project due three months before school ends (i.e. this week).

•  

justmeinoz

Granted, you now have an End of Term Project due LAST week.

I wish I hadn't pulled a muscle in my side unrolling a rug! :'(
  •