Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by Osiris, October 05, 2010, 04:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tesseract Allen

Granted: but all you books have turned to bad fanfiction.

I wish I had  a superpower.
Twitter: Transmogrofied
  •  

justmeinoz

Granted.  It's called the USA, and decides to annex your country.

I wish my boobs would grow now I have been on hormones for 2 days!
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

RabbitsOfTheWorldUnite

Quote from: Tesseract Allen on April 10, 2011, 12:13:24 AM
Granted: but all you books have turned to bad fanfiction.

I wish I had  a superpower.
Granted: you super power is that you can make the titties grow of the first person that asks. And then all your powers are used up.

Justmeinoz:
Granted: your titties start to grow and never ever stop growing because the super power that was used will remain in effect forever(that's why they call it SUPER)

I wish I never had to eat, drink, pee, or poop again to sustain my life.
  •  

Dante

Granted, but you are now really susceptible to viruses, and you die of the common cold the next day.

I wish I could read books really fast.

•  

RabbitsOfTheWorldUnite

Granted: but now everyone calls you 'Johnny 5'

I wish you didn't just remind me of Short Circuit.
  •  

justmeinoz

Granted.  You are now reminded of War And Peace, and talk non-stop for 17 days at a time. (movie felt like it was that long).

I wish my ever expanding boobs would shrink.
  •  

RabbitsOfTheWorldUnite

Quote from: justmeinoz on April 10, 2011, 08:00:46 PM
Granted.  You are now reminded of War And Peace, and talk non-stop for 17 days at a time. (movie felt like it was that long).

I wish my ever expanding boobs would shrink.

Granted: in addition to tesseract's superpower, you find that your titties have an amazing regenerativve power that let's you cut them off daily after which they continue to grow again. With the freshly lopped off tissue you are able to feed 1/3 of the population of france each day. However, you are forced to live in france as a troglodyte and johnny depp sends you vile presents every day as compensation.

I wish I could reincarnate.
  •  

justmeinoz

Granted. Quick get the shotgun, it's Tiger Snake!

I wish the weekend would get here sooner.
  •  

Tesseract Allen

Granted, It's the weekend everyday!!! Unfortunately that means billions of people no longer can work their 9-5 weekday jobs. Everyone goes hungry.

I wish I had some perfume I liked.
  •  

Dante

Granted, but you are now allergic to it.

I wish that I'll win the sweepstakes I entered (the contest ended today; waiting anxiously to see the winners! But I've never won anything in my life...  :-\).

•  

Ryuu

Granted. The prize is a rabid Chihuahua with sharpened teeth. It's nonrefundable.

I wish that all my stupid online homework were done.
  •  

RabbitsOfTheWorldUnite

Granted: your homework is complete but you didn't learn anything from it and there's a test tomorrow that counts for 50% of your grade with no extra credit given for the course.

I wish diapers weren't so messy.
  •  

justmeinoz

Granted. They are now messier.
I wish I didn't have to get up early tomorrow.
  •  

sfem

Granted. You lost your job.

I wish political parties would leave my internet alone.
  •  

Tesseract Allen

Granted! But now they won't leave your home, you have the BlockQuebequa in your bathroom screaming "WE WILL SUSSEDE!"

I wish I was moved already.
  •  

Ryuu

Granted. Say hello to your multiple squeaky disease-carrying roomates! They're too large for mousetraps.

I wish that my piercings would heal quicker.
  •  

Tesseract Allen

Granted, now the heal so fast that the peircings are absorbed in to your skin.

I wish I had a a peanut butter,hot sauce and ham sanvich!
Actually now that I think about it,  I have the ingreedeants...I can re...wait, just build it!!!

Okay, I changed my wish.

I wish I had a cybernetic body.
  •  

Ryuu

Granted. You are now a Cyberwoman, with no emotions and very few weaknesses. Say goodbye to your loved ones, you'll be the one destroying them.

I wish I weren't so sleepy.
  •  

RabbitsOfTheWorldUnite

Granted: you meet Dr. Who who places you in a perpetual time tunnel, whenever you get tired you are immediately taken back to a time when you were not tired. You live forever but accomplish nothing while doing everything over and over again!

I wish I was 100% ambidexterous and had the ability to use my feet and toes as well for many tasks that I can currently only perform with my hands.
  •  

Ryuu

Granted. Unfortunately, you are also now a quadriplegic.

I wish that my brother would stop wandering around the house with no purpose. We don't have a big enough house to wander in, and it stresses me out.
  •